Phil of the Future

Virtu-Date

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Jun 26, 2005 on Disney Channel

• Very exciting and fun episode!

Phil and Kelly are finally realizing they are a match made in heaven (oops, I mean the "mall," because as Kelly say Heaven is a mall. Phil becomes jealous of Robby a 243T robot working at his Dad's virtual bar. Kelly doesn't accept Robby's physical advances. Robby attacks Phil winning until Phil turns Robby off by using the on/off switch in the 243T nose.

Meanwhile his sister is still working at ruling the world by trying to find a group to join.

But in the end, they don't kiss or become a couple. Phil calls himself "friend boy," Kelly hugs Phil, and books out the front door. This leaves Phil with the look of realzing he may need Kelly as his better half.
  • phil and keely take a trip back to 2121 using virtu-goggles

phil and keely use virtu-goggles to travel to 2121 hypothetically...it seems like a casual mall date together, but each one hopes that it is a little more...like actually a date although they will not admit that to the other...it starts out normal with phil buying clothes that are more 2121 than present day...then they go to the cafe to enjoy their non-date...while there, keely meets a robot that she really likes and she leaves phil because he is being arrogant...she ends up trying to make phil jealous and it works...when the robot hits on her, she feels stupid, but phil says everything will be alright and comforts her...it was an awesome and funny episode...i loved how keely made him jealous and really meant to...it was very revealing that they really did like each other a lot
  • I think this is my favorite PotF episode. It really brings out what this show is all about.

this is a great episode. it starts with Keely and Phil talking about going to the virtu mall. then they are talking about how it is (is not) a date, and what each person meant. a cute awkward "pheely" moment. plus, this episode really shows each character to its fullest. like how Phil and Keely are really meant for each other, and Pim and her 'world power' obsession. it's funny to see Keely trying to make Phil jealous (and it worked!) then her admitting she liked it. plus, how phil is always looking out for Keely. all over its a sweet episode, one which you do NOT want to miss out on!
  • Phil and Keely go on a virtu-date to a virtu-mall!

Awwww... this might not be my favorite episode, but it's a very sweet one...

Phil takes Keely to a virtu mall using the virtu googles! First of all, I think that mall is wayyy cool! But I love it when they go out to that tiki place and Keely starts flirting with the robot! That was just hilarious! And poor Phil was so jealous and had to go off and sit by himself... But then it leads to Phil and Keely, at least I think, figuring out how much the like each other.

Except I don't really like some of the clothes from the future.
  • The beginning of a great season!

This episode was amazing. It layed everything on the table with Phil and Keely's friendship towards each other and how they both long for more. Last season's finale left off with Keely being jealous of Phil and Alice. Now it's Phil's turn to be jealous of Keely when she crushes on a guy robot named Robby. Keely already figured out her feelings for Phil in "Neander Phil" (maybe even sooner) and Phil realized his feelings for Keely at the end of the episode. This was a good episode and is enjoyable everytime I watch it.
  • i really like this episode.

This episode is very funny. Phil and Keely go to a virtual 22nd century mall. A waiter named Robby shows up. Phil gets jealous.
    Meanwhile, Pim is trying to fit in a group.
    It was funny when Phil kept on making faces at Keely. I think this the best episode yet!

Meanwhile, Pim is trying to fit in a group.

Great episode yet!
  • Phil and Keely virtually visit a 22nd century mall using the virtu-goggles, a 22nd century gadget. While there Keely flirts with a robot waiter named Robby and Phil gets really jealous.

Keely wonders what a 22nd century mall is like, so Phil decides to use another 22nd century gadget, the Virtu-Goggles, to show Keely what a 22nd century mall looks like...virtually. While there, Robby, a robot waiter at a restraunt, flirts with Keely and she kinda...plays along. Well, Phil gets really jealous. But when Robby starts rushing things a bit, Phil comes over and turns off Robby in order to protect Keely. Afterwards, back in reality, Keely says that she liked Phil being jealous and hugs him. Many of us feel that this is the episode that confirms Phil's feeling for Keely and vice versa. The acting and emotions were great. I rate it a perfect ten!
  • A very "Pheely" episode

This is a really cute, and "Pheely" episode. I love when Keely tells Phil she liked it when he was jealous of her. It was so cute! I just can't stop saying that! I liked Pim's part to, Especially when Pim dressed like a punk. I loved the Pheely parts the most though. One of the parts I can't stop thinking about is when Phil says "There's 7 seconds of my life I'll never get back", after he paints the garage with the Wizrd.
  • It was a great episode! it showed that Phil and Keelys relation ship is moving on! It showed that Keely liked Phil and Phil relized (I think lol!) I can\'t wait for them to kiss! It was such a great episode!!!!!!!!!! And not to mention...... awsome terri

It was a great episode! it showed that Phil and Keelys relation ship is moving on! It showed that Keely liked Phil and Phil relized (I think lol!) I can\'t wait for them to kiss! It was such a great episode!!!!!!!!!! And not to mention...... awsome terrific episode 2season!
  • I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this episode it was awesome. It was so cute that Phil was jealous of the robot and then tried to save her(even when he had no chance i might add)when they were still in a fight. What Keeley said at the end obviously made Phil feel good because he kind of stood there for a while after she left, so adorable. I hope there are many more episodes with cute Phil/Keeley moments in them like this one.
  • Wonderful episode! Best yet!

This has got to be my favourite Phil of the Future episode so far. It's bright and colourful, and from the first thirty seconds in there was a joke that had me laughing out loud with glee. It pushes the idea of Phil and Keely's friendship becoming more than just a friendship, with the "J Word"...Jealousy. Phil's jealousy as Keely flirts with a waiter on their 'friend date' in the virtual reality world is funny and interesting to watch, as you hope that this will cause him to tell Keely of his feelings for her. It is an extremely cute episode, especially the end where they hug and Keely leaves, and Phil's still standing still, obviously hoping for more.

Overall a great (chronological) start to season two and the potential for more "Pheely" moments will have me watching every new episode.