Phineas and Ferb

A Phineas and Ferb Family Christmas

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 02, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Christmas review 24

The boys decide to put on a traditional family Christmas special featuring their family, friends and a few very special guests, including Kelly Clarkson. This short features various songs from the Phineas and Ferb Holiday Favorites CD. This episode was not that great as the other Christmas episode. It was very boring in most of the parts, but I didn't laugh at all either. I'm going to generous though. I thought the songs (one sung by Isabella, Bajleet, and the people) were good. We Wish you a Merry Christmas was the best song of the episode. The second song was kinda weak. Isabella's song was great. Also, this episode was too rushed. My overall score will be a 7/10.
  • This Christmas episode should have never existed

0.5

The boys decide to put on a traditional family Christmas special featuring their family, friends and a few very special guests, including Kelly Clarkson. This short features various songs from the Phineas and Ferb Holiday Favorites CD. First of all, if this show is going to have a second Christmas episode then it should have been 30 minutes long just like the original Christmas episode. Well, the original Christmas episode is WAY better than this one. This Christmas episode was such a waste of time and completely boring. Candace wasn't annoying in this episode but the entire episode was just boring. Also, Kelly Clarkson guest starring as herself... wow! that is just wow and it's completely unoriginal. The writers did a terrible job with the 11-minute pacing. The 3 songs took up the 11-minute timing and the entire episode felt so rushed. I think that even fans would hate this Christmas episode as well and have to agree that a second Christmas episode was a mistake. Please avoid this Christmas episode, you didn't miss anything and I'm not lying about that. Overall, skip this Christmas episode and just watch the original Christmas episode... that one is actually enjoyable and doesn't make you want to puke. 0.5/10