Phineas and Ferb

A Real Boy

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 15, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Wow!!! (in a horrible way)

4.5
    After being so unbelievably impressed with "Phineas and Ferb Interrupted", this episode was just unacceptable and just bizarre. I wouldn't even think I make to the end of the episode. The only bright side I can say is that there are much worse Phineas and Ferb episodes than this. I felt bad for Norm all the way in this episode. I just hated how Doofenschmirtz was treating Norm. I also thought it was WAY out of character for Doofenschmirtz to say that he would rather have a son to do inventions with instead of a daughter and Doofenschmirtz thinks that Vanessa overheard him. In the end, it turned out that Vanessa had music in her ears the whole time so she didn't hear what Doofenschmirtz about how he rather have a son. Candace was once again annoying as she is in most of the episode and the hypnoses thing was just stupid. I also hated how the boys are FINALLY busted and Linda finally witness it (well... she witnessed it in "She's The Mayor" until they went back in time) and now in this episode, Doofenschmirtz keep shooting the forget invention on her which makes see it over and over again and I found that part to be stupid. Man, I'm sure glad that Candace is my sister because I hate that girl with a passion. The ending didn't even make this episode any better. My score is a little high because there are much worse Phineas and Ferb episodes than this and there were like maybe 3 parts that made me laugh but that really isn't saying much. Overall, this episode was just a disappointment and one of Season 3's weakest episodes I've ever seen. 4.5/10