Phineas and Ferb

Bad Hair Day

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 24, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Wacky fun episode of "Phineas and Ferb"

Okay, Disney Channel's night of premieres tonight have not been that good and mostly disappointing. After a disappointing episode of the "Wizards of Waverly Place" episode "Beast Tamer" and an even more disappointing episode of the "ANT Farm" episode "The PhANTom Locker", I wasn't so sure about "Phineas and Ferb" and I was worried that I would be disappointed like tonight's new "Wizards of Waverly Place" and "ANT Farm" but I was super duper impressed with this episode and it's the definitely the best of this night. This episode was just wacky fun in my opinion even for "Phineas and Ferb" standards. The good thing about this episode is that it's fun to watch and Candace didn't attempt to bust the boys. Candace using Phineas and Ferb's hair machine when Candace's hair was messed up was very good. Doofenschmirtz' plot was very funny. Candace having orange hair all over her making it seem like she was an orangutan was hilarious especially because Jeremy's mother was trying to catch her. The animal control accidentally tranquilizing himself was just wacky hilarious. Doofenschmirtz having orange hair all over him after the orange hair came off of Candace was very funny. The ending was also hilarious but weird also. Overall, I may NOT be a "Phineas and Ferb" fan but this episode was just wacky fun to watch and I definitely recommend it. 10/10
  • WOW!

I must say that this is the better half of the episodes. It was great when Doofenshmirtz (Note: No "C" in the name people!) was covered in hair and hit with a dart! That was gold! The song that Doofenshmirtz sang at the end was hilarious! Just the thing we'd expect in that sort of situation. I can't ignore Candace either! The chase scene made me laugh my butt off! And it was typical of her to underestimate Phineas and Ferb's machine! I can honistly say this; Phineas and Ferb just keeps getting better! Keep up the ggod work cast and crew!