Phineas and Ferb

Bullseye!

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 30, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Better than My Fair Goalie but a tad boring.

I think this episode was better than "My Fair Goalie" but most parts lacked humor. The characters that were funny in this episode are Buford, Doof, Lawrence, and Rodney. I laughed at most of their parts they appear in. Phineas and Ferb's plot was not bad, but the writers only focused for 2 minutes. As for the stuffs that are negative: Lack of humor and Candace being annoying in this episode. Candace is somewhat getting more annoying as was before. I just want the writers to give it a break with her busting scheme for a while. No, I did not laugh any of her parts at all. Overall, this episode was OK, but it could have been better and it is one of my least favorite Season 3 episode. Withoout, Candace, I would have made my score a little higher. 6/10

• Ummm...

Okay? this episode was just mediocre. It's not the worst episode I've seen since there 10 times more awful episodes than this installment. So yeah, this episode wasn't awful but it is just mediocre. I really didn't like the storyline worked well for me and Candace continues to be the most despised and most irritating character on this show and possibly the whole planet. When I saw the promo for this episode, I just said to myself "Ummm... okay? What the heck was that". You can tell the writers are really running out of ideas. I mean, I remember when Season 1 of this show was just okay. Candace still irritated me in Season 1 but not as much as the later seasons like Season 2 and Season 3. This episode did have its moments such as Lawrence, Doofenschmirtz, and that other scientist trying to give that robot woman the most evil thing... that part was very funny. Candace actually thinking the invention was from Phineas and Ferb when it is actually from Linda was pretty funny. Then again, Candace irritates me in that part saying "I will leave this spot until the boys are busted". Okay, Candace trying to bust the boys is seriously getting more old and tiring as I watch this show. Phineas and Ferb riding on the dart was pretty entertaining as well. The song was pretty good as well but then again, that was kinda unoriginal. The ending was super rushed and Candace irritated 10 times more at the end of the episode (Ugh, that stupid girl will never learn). Overall, not the worst Phineas and Ferb episode (which is a good thing) but it still gets a mediocre score since it really isn't that good. 5/10