Phineas and Ferb

Bully Bromance Breakup

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 16, 2012 on Disney Channel

• Best P&F Episode In The Whole Entire SERIES

After Baljeet announces that he is no longer his nerd, a heartbroken Buford accepts Dr. Doofenshmirtz's proposal to help win over the Tri-State Area. The new partnership causes a problem for Perry since he can't reveal himself as Agent P to Doofenshmirtz without Buford seeing him. Meanwhile, a happy Baljeet decides to climb Danville Mountain without the aid of any Phineas and Ferb gadgets, leaving the boys itching to make an ice chalet once they reach the top. Doofenshmirtz's latest project is to remake the mountain in his own image as Buford and Baljeet begin to miss each other. I never thought I would ever say this and it's most likely never going to happen again but this has got to be the best "Phineas and Ferb" episode in the entire series... NOT in the entire season, the entire SERIES. So yeah, out of all the PERFECT episodes that I have seen in the past, this episode tops all of this perfect episodes making this the #1 Best Episode In The Entire Series in my opinion. This episode really impressed me big time. First of all, I felt like I was watching Season 1 except without Candace. Speaking of that, Candace was ABSENT in this episode. Yes!!! an accomplisment that the writers should've done a long time ago... thank you, thank you, thank you. Plus Candace really wasn't needed here because it focused around Buford and Baljeet. This episode was so freakin' hilarious and I loved the storyline. The humor was very original which is what I really loved about this episode and I can honestly say that this is the most hilarious episode of all as well. Buford hanging out with Doofenschmirtz was hilarious to see and how he was bullying everyone for Doofenschmirtz. Phinea's reaction in this episode was hilarious as well and I also laughed at how Baljeet was very adventurous by climbing on top of the tree. There were more hilarious parts as well such as Doofenschmirtz's line "You're singing? Oh I know what that means... you're leaving aren't you?", Isabella's line "I going to wash my hands after this... twice", Baljeet giving Buford the wedgie (that cracked me up), and the very ending of the episode. I also found Buford and Baljeet's musical number towards the end of the episode to be very cute and very heartwarming and it's like the best musical number that I have ever heard from this series. When I saw the promo for this episode, I didn't like I would love it but I turned out to be love it and it's now my all-time favorite. Overall, "Phineas and Ferb" is jumping the shark now and should be cancelled already but I really LOVED this episode and I bet there will be no more episodes like this ever again especially because this show is going downhill now. 10/10