Phineas and Ferb

Candace Gets Busted

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 2011 on Disney Channel

7.7
  • Yay!!! Candace gets busted. :) It's an episode like this that I really wanted to give a 10 but one thing ruined that chance of getting a 10 sadly

Linda and Lawrence are going to the airport for an antique shower head convention and leave Candace in charge. Before going, Linda tells Candace to take care of her brothers and that she can't throw a party while they are away. However she can have an intimate get together with just a few friends. But the so-called intimate get together doesn't happen the way she planned. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz creates a Go-Away-inator in an effort to remove a new condominium that's obstructing his film viewing of the local drive-in theater, leading to funny results thanks to Perry. This was a superb episode of "Phineas and Ferb". I really wanted to give this episode a 10 because the character Candace who I hate so much becomes busted. The one thing that did ruin this episode's chance of getting 10 was that song Candace and rest of the party teens were singing. Seriously? that "It's not a party, it's a get-together" was so stupid and just really lame. Was that song really necessary? it was just stupid and a waste of 2 minutes just seeing Candace and the other party teens singing that. Candace is a horrible rapper so that definitely ruined the song. There were some parts in this episode that did made me laugh. Candace getting busted was definitely the best part of the episode and NO I didn't feel bad for her at all. Overall, a superb episode of "Phineas and Ferb" that is worth watching again for me, at least... I wonder what the Candace fans had to say about this one. 9/10

• This one really didn't work for me at all.

The writers should remind themselves that her name is Candace Flynn, not Meg Griffin. One and all, her friends, even to the usually stable Stacey and Jeremy, were obnoxious and presumptuous, and people just started pushing their way in after that, which I guess is supposed to be a parody of TV and Movies where a small party gets out of control - but honestly, what did Candace do to deserve this? She pays for her nosiness every episode, and she's not Vicki the babysitter from Fairly. And since when did Linda actually develop a yen to run on home first thing? Life on P&H is not always fair to Candace, but in my mind this ep reaches 'Its Your First Kiss Charlie Brown' levels of injustice. There is no such thing as truly bad P&H, but there sure is mediocre.
  • Behold, Candace's karma!

To me, this episode is one of the best season 2 episodes. I think Candace deserved this episode because she always tries to bust Phineas and Ferb everytime they invent new things. So, in this episode, Linda and Lawrence were out of the house, allowing Candace to throw a party. And then, many people came there and Linda called but it was too noisy and decided that they should come home. And the best part is, the people were still there and the parents drove them out and they said they Candace party is over. And Candace gets grounded for a week!