Phineas and Ferb

Candace Gets Busted

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 2011 on Disney Channel

7.7
  • Yay!!! Candace gets busted. :) It's an episode like this that I really wanted to give a 10 but one thing ruined that chance of getting a 10 sadly

Linda and Lawrence are going to the airport for an antique shower head convention and leave Candace in charge. Before going, Linda tells Candace to take care of her brothers and that she can't throw a party while they are away. However she can have an intimate get together with just a few friends. But the so-called intimate get together doesn't happen the way she planned. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz creates a Go-Away-inator in an effort to remove a new condominium that's obstructing his film viewing of the local drive-in theater, leading to funny results thanks to Perry. This was a superb episode of "Phineas and Ferb". I really wanted to give this episode a 10 because the character Candace who I hate so much becomes busted. The one thing that did ruin this episode's chance of getting 10 was that song Candace and rest of the party teens were singing. Seriously? that "It's not a party, it's a get-together" was so stupid and just really lame. Was that song really necessary? it was just stupid and a waste of 2 minutes just seeing Candace and the other party teens singing that. Candace is a horrible rapper so that definitely ruined the song. There were some parts in this episode that did made me laugh. Candace getting busted was definitely the best part of the episode and NO I didn't feel bad for her at all. Overall, a superb episode of "Phineas and Ferb" that is worth watching again for me, at least... I wonder what the Candace fans had to say about this one. 9/10