Phineas and Ferb

Don't Even Blink

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 04, 2009 on Disney Channel

• This episode of Phineas and Ferb deserves the award: "The best Perry and Doofenshmirtz appearance ever".

OK, this episode is a great one. I mean the invisible tiger thing, Doofenshmirtz gets all scratched up, and he had a whip and a chair. Also, Doofenshmirtz says "I just want to zap them with the ray so I don't have to look at them.". All the scenes in this part of this episode is just a memberable moment in Phineas and Ferb history. Also, the main part of the episode is when Phineas and Ferb build an awesome ride for Candance and her friend to find out where it goes when their mom comes home from shopping or something like that (Really, they just want to "bust" them). Then Phineas's friends like Isabella, Budgee (I don't know how to spell that), and that big fat bully guy with the skull shirt. They come along and watch it. Then they play on it. And then they sing a song for the pass time. Also, it gets zapped with the invisability ray, then a disinigrating ray. Anyway, here are the scores. Graphics: 7.6/10 (adeuate): Well, it's good. Humor: 8.5/10 (magnificent): Really funny in Doofenshmirtz and Perry's part of this episode. Sound n' Voice Casting: 8.2/10 (magnificent) Well, I didn't listen to the song, but the sound is well done. Dialougue and Language: 8.2/10 (magnificent) Thumbs up! The lines (definetly Doofenshmirtz) are very well done! Plot: 9.1/10 (sublime): A very awesome and clever plot for an episode. Grossness Factor: 0/10 (no grossness) 0 points are off the grade. Bottom Line: This episode was the best Doofenshmirtz and Perry appearance I ever saw! It deserves a 9/10 from me. Well, once again, it looks like my work is done here, stay tuned for my next review, members!