Phineas and Ferb

Doof Dynasty

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 14, 2012 on Disney Channel

• A funny perfect episode of Phineas and Ferb for the time Shift Weekend.

Ok I thought this was a perfect episode of Phineas and Ferb and a perfect Time shift weekend. I think it's cool that they made the time shift weekend. This show has been getting fun because of that. Anyway Phineas and Ferb are in China to rescue the princess (Isabella) from Doofus Khan (Dr. Doofensmirts) Like I said this was a perfect Phineas and Ferb. I also loved the song the Way of the Playpus. I also loved the animation. The designs were beautiful and really good to look at. Also this episode was better than Tri Stone Area. Also There so many funny jokes in this episode. Also this show has had more than 104 so this should have already ended by now but now I don't care because of this episode. Now the episodes have been getting bad lately but this will always be one of my favorites. I'd have to say the funniest part of the whole episode was the ending. That part was so hilarious and I cracked up in it. Overall a perfect episode with a lot of humor and animation. 10/10.
  • WAY better than that awful prehistoric episode "Tri-Stone Area". While this episode is good, it did fall flat and the humor was forced

In ancient feudal China, Princess Isabella is part ruler and Master Perry has given up the way of the warrior. After Phineas and Ferb witness Doofus Khan capture the Princess and take her as a prisoner, they track down Master Perry and convince him to teach them his warrior ways so they can rescue Princess Isabella and save China. I was expecting yet another awful "Time Shift" episode of "Phineas and Ferb". I was actually quite impressed with this episode. It didn't suck like the awful prehistoric episode "Tri-Stone Area" but the episode could have been better. Don't get me wrong, it truly was a good episode but my problem with this one is that most of the humor felt very forced and the storyline was falling flat. Candace was also a little annoying as well. Didn't laugh a whole lot but the only time I did laugh was when Major said "Carl, duck" and then dragon tail hits Carl and then Carl responds "Oh, it's that duck", the fight scene between the dragon (Doofenschmirtz being inside) and that stone, and maybe one or two more parts if possible. Like I said, they were forcing us to laugh in this episode which I DID NOT like such as that whole Perry going through his flashbacks and everyone saying how he can't tell what he is doing and all that. The ending was also kinda lame as well. Overall, a good episode of "Phineas and Ferb" (I have to admit that) but the storyline did fall flat, most of the humor was forced, the ending was pretty lame and lazy, and Candace was a little annoying. 7/10
  • This part of "Time Shift" Was awesome, funny, and very well done. This show gets better and better all the time.

As part of the special "Time Shift" weekend on Disney Channel, we see Phineas and Ferb in different ages in time. This time we see them in ancient China, where they need to save the Princess Isabella from the evil Doofus Khan.

This episode is great! It is funny, with a great action sequence and hilarious dialogue. The designs were just beautiful, with the background influenced by Chinese paintings. I enjoyed the story and the references in the episode, especially the Rocky one. The song was great and epic, and funny at the same time.

Even though this show has passed its 104 days, it doesn't matter. You know why? It's a lyric in the opening song. There can be more than 104 episodes. And this show keeps getting better all the time. If the third season is this good, I can't wait to see the fourth (which is coming, by the way!).

Overall, a fantastic episode, with great animation and story.

My Grade: 10/10 A+