Phineas and Ferb

Excaliferb

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 2012 on Disney Channel

• Sorry, but I've seen better spoofs.

4.5
    As being the third episode in Phinea's and Ferbs Time Shift Ratings Trap, I wasn't very fond of this one, unlike other fans. In the plot, it parodies the fantasy movies. While it is quite good, it is told in a way that was already done before(Timmy the Barbarian), the joke were hit and miss(the worst one was the Malfishmirtz Lair thing), and the third act was just too plain terrible to explain. In characters, it was meh, (though agreed Candace wasn't annoying). In conclusion, I found it harder to watch than other fans had, and I don't think it is a very good epsiode.
  • This was a good epiosde of the time shhift weekend.

OK i thoguht this was a hood episode of Phineas and Ferb. OK i thought that the plot was well writen. Eve though i only laughed 2 times i still gave the score a little high, and Candance wasn't annoying. Now this isn't the best out of all tthe time shifts but it was still really good. Overall 7/10.
  • It's medieval times, and Phineas and Ferb must go on a quest to save the land. An awesome and funny episode, and one of the best of season 3.

When Major Monogram is sick, Carl comes to his house and reads him a story.

It is medieval times, and Phineas and Ferb-a-lot must go on a quest to find the sword Excaliferb and defeat the sorcerer Malifishmertz. This episode was very well written, with a lot of references, allusions, humor and action. I loved the allusions to ancient lore and the Lord of the Rings. The battle sequence displays some of the best animation I have ever seen in this show. The designs and plot of the episode were just Spot-on. The song wasn't that great, but it wasn't bad enough to lower the score one iota.

Overall, a great episode, and one I highly recommend.

MY Grade: 10/10 A++ Perfect
  • Not quite as good as the ancient China episode "Doof Dynesty" but it's WAY better than the prehistoric episode "Tri-Stone Area"

During medieval times, Phineas and Ferb (or, Ferb-a-lot) set off on an epic quest to find the legendary sword, Excaliferb, so they can defeat the evil sorcerer, Millifishmirtz. Well, this "Phineas and Ferb" episode was just okay but it's WAY better than the awful prehistoric episode "Tri-Stone Area". Although, not really quite as good as the episode "Doof Dynesty" but it's pretty close though. I really thought that this whole "Time Shift" weekend that Disney Channel came out with was going to suck. But the only "Time Shift" episode that did suck was obviously the prehistoric episode "Tri-Stone Area". Sorry if I sound like I'm repeating myself but it's true. Not much humor here, I mainly got huge laughs from ALL of the scenes with Major and Carl (you know, the parts with Carl reading Major the book). In the story though, there wasn't any humor but there were some pretty exciting parts to keep this episode entertaining though and it had less Candace so that made it better. The part that did make me laugh the hardest in the Major/Carl scenes was BY FAR when Major asked Carl "Did my wife make me a sandwich?" and then Carl says "Um.. no" and then Major says "You ate my sandwich, did you Carl?" (that part was definitely drop dead hilarious). Overall, an okay episode of "Phineas and Ferb" but it was pretty exciting along with the Major/Carl scenes being hilarious. 6.5/10
  • This was way better than the other ones.

OK i thought this was a great episode of Phineas and Ferb, now the reason not a 10 is because there weren't any funny parts, just exciting. Now the reason why i didn't review the second time shift episode is because when i saw it i litteraly had no words. Really i can't put it into words. Well this episode is about Major Monogram being sick so Carl takes care of him by reading him a story about the Tri state area turning in to a medival period. Now like i said above there weren't any funny parts just exciting, but overall 7.5/10.