Phineas and Ferb Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on Disney ChannelIn Season

"Act Your Age"

Spider-Kid

[1]Jul 11, 2013
    • level: 3

So in recent months, it's been revealed that there will be an episode dedicated to Phineas and Isabella's relationship entitled "Act Your Age" and that there will also be a duet between them. So I wanted to get some thoughts on it. What do you think the episode will be about and are you looking forward to it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nicknameless101

[2]Jul 11, 2013
    • level: 25

Really? Hmm, it sounds interesting, indeed.

Spider-Kid

[3]Jul 11, 2013

Yeah, it came out first when Dan posted some tweets with pics showing them "laying out the Phinabella song" as he put it. Then in a Spreecast interview Dan & Swampy said the episode would be "emotionally" and that the song made them both cry.

Check out the Phineas & Ferb wiki; all the information is there along with the links & tweets

fedex192

[4]Jul 13, 2013
    • level: 1

I believe it will be something like this: Isabella becomes angry with Phineas because she tries to be alone with him, or tell him her feelings or something like that, and he still doesn't get her, or look away, etc. It might start with a Big Idea, but perhaps that is the thing in which he is focusing, and not listening to her. As she is angry, she tells him things, being "act your age" or "you should act your age" among them; then, she just leaves, and Phineas ends up confused and sad. In the distance, each on his own - but simultaneously -, they sing the phinabella song, a sad song (making the creators cry). I'm hoping for more info soon, to speculate how it might end, but from what they've told us, it could end in a million different ways (not that my speculation is correct, but in case it somehow is, I have no idea how to continue). I believe the episode will be important for their relationship, but that it won't change much between them; I'd expect that to happen in the movie . Peace!

nicknameless101

[5]Jul 15, 2013
    • level: 25

fedex192 wrote:

I believe it will be something like this: Isabella becomes angry with Phineas because she tries to be alone with him, or tell him her feelings or something like that, and he still doesn't get her, or look away, etc. It might start with a Big Idea, but perhaps that is the thing in which he is focusing, and not listening to her. As she is angry, she tells him things, being "act your age" or "you should act your age" among them; then, she just leaves, and Phineas ends up confused and sad. In the distance, each on his own - but simultaneously -, they sing the phinabella song, a sad song (making the creators cry). I'm hoping for more info soon, to speculate how it might end, but from what they've told us, it could end in a million different ways (not that my speculation is correct, but in case it somehow is, I have no idea how to continue). I believe the episode will be important for their relationship, but that it won't change much between them; I'd expect that to happen in the movie . Peace!

That sounds possible.

Spider-Kid

[6]Jul 15, 2013
    It could happen, and given the significant of this episode being placed on by the fans (all of which, I have to say, may end up being completely unwarranted), I assume Dan & Swampy will mention something about it at Comic-Con this Friday.