Phineas and Ferb Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on Disney ChannelIn Season

Candace's Sanity

hurr05

[21]Jun 30, 2012
    • level: 10

Disneynerdguy77 wrote:

I have a "busting theory" to inform you of. She tries to bust because she cares. She thinks that whatever her brothers do is dangerous and that they could eventually get hurt. She loves them and she does not want anything to happen to them. Maybe that is something that will be revealed in the last episode of the show (along with Doofenshmirtz going back to Charlene, realizing that he is not really evil). So, the more she fails, the more worried she gets, the crazier she gets.

eeehhh i don't think so. i think she wants to bust them so bad because she's jealous of them, and she thinks that if SHE were to do the same thing, SHE would get punished in a heartbeat.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fourarms10

[22]Jul 22, 2012
    • level: 24
    hurr05 wrote:

Disneynerdguy77 wrote:

I have a "busting theory" to inform you of. She tries to bust because she cares. She thinks that whatever her brothers do is dangerous and that they could eventually get hurt. She loves them and she does not want anything to happen to them. Maybe that is something that will be revealed in the last episode of the show (along with Doofenshmirtz going back to Charlene, realizing that he is not really evil). So, the more she fails, the more worried she gets, the crazier she gets.

eeehhh i don't think so. i think she wants to bust them so bad because she's jealous of them, and she thinks that if SHE were to do the same thing, SHE would get punished in a heartbeat.

As a matter of fact, she did. She even made a machine of her own (I think it was in "Perry lays an egg").

teenj12

[23]Oct 12, 2012
    • level: 26
    I actually think this is a huge plot hole in the show. Everybody, who isn't Linda has seen Phineas and Ferb's inventions as someone stated earlier in this thread. Realistically, word would have gotten to Linda a long time ago.