Phineas and Ferb Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on Disney ChannelIn Season

Which Villain you want to see in Phineas and Ferb feature film?

Which Villain you want to see in Phineas and Ferb feature film?

Oscar9545

[1]Oct 18, 2013
    • level: 4

I Have 2 Villains planned for Phineas and Ferb film, But I have to choose 1 Main Antagonist for the film. Can you Help Me?

Candace Flynn

a la Scrappy-Doo in Scooby-Doo film, Candace Flynn seeks revenge on Phineas and Ferb from Letting her mom (Linda Flynn) abandoning her in the middle of the desert after all many timesof failing to Bust her Brothers, by disguising herself as an Evil, Male Chairman (a Robot Suit) to steal all the Energy of the Toons, so she can turn herself into a Giant Monster, similar to Dr. Doofenshmirtz in Monster Form in This is your Backstory and Scrappy Rex.

This U-turn in Candace's character could be a reference to the first film in the Mission Impossible series in which long-time-known hero Jim Phelps (the original protagonist in the original television series) became a traitor and the film's main antagonist after finally becoming disillusioned with his work, and was shockingly revealed as the main villain at the climax of the film.

Untitled 70's Cartoon Character

Similar to Judge Doom, a 70's Cartoon Character seeks revenge on Toons from abandoning him Many Years Ago. so he decide to disguise himself as anEvil Chairman to steal all the energy from the Toons.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.