Phineas and Ferb

Gi-Ants

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 10, 2012 on Disney Channel

5.4
  • Fun Episode

I thought this episode was a great episode it had lots of humor and fun little numbers, and the ants were perfect. I love the idea that they evolved beyond a science project.
  • Another bad Phineas an dFerb that I dispise.

Ok It's officail, I'm hating Phineas and Ferb more so looks like I'll be changing my review soon. Gosh, i mean really Giant Ants? The writers are so running out of ideas. Ok Phineas and Ferb make a giant ant colony with Candance the Queen and Dr. Doofensmirts builts a Turkeyinator. Another bad Phineas and Ferb. Ok this show is sucking so bad right now that I'm might chance my review for this show pretty soon. I mean I didn't like this episode and I wanted to give it a 2 but the subplot was pretty funny so I raised it up. I forgot what I laughed at in the subplot but I remember me laughing in that plot.Now as for the awful main plot. It was just awful and hard to look at. And what ticked me off the most was that Candace was their leader? I mean gosh!! I mean one second she wants to cust her brother and the next she's the Ant queen. That just ticked me off so much. Also like always Candace was irritating and annoying and got on my nerves like any other episode. Also this episode proves that the writers are running out of ideas. I mean the main plot made me rolled my eyes but the other plot didn't. I probably won't watch this episode again and again avoid this episode at all possible. Well this was a just a bad installment of Phineas and Ferb. I kind of wish this show gets cancelled already. Overall a bad installment 3/10.
  • Bad episode again

Thinking it would be cool to be part of an ant society, Phineas and Ferb create and infiltrate the Antius Maximus, a massive ant farm filled with giant ants. Suspecting that the boys are up to something, Candace accidentally drenches herself in the ant pheromones and follows them inside. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz feels tired and lethargic after eating turkey and decides to create a "Turkey-Inator" that will create a sleeping epidemic in Danville by turning things into giant irresistible turkeys. Well, I decided to review a few episodes that tigerdude22 did earlier today and has to see if the episodes are getting worse. Eh, I think they are by a bit and if that happen even more my score as well as the favorite bar will be dropped (in my opinion). OK, this episode is just bad, but like the previous episode I reviewed, the main plot is awful. I think the main plots for this show is getting worse while Perry/Doofenshmirtz plots are always enjoyable and hilarious (even though a few are unwatchable). This is like the fourth or fifth episode of the season that I had gave a 5 or lower score. Well, it might be the main plot, cause the plots are getting lamer these days. As for the main plot here in this episode, it is just stupid and unwatchable. Candace being the queen, you gotta be kidding me. Yeah, I think Candace is getting worse than ever. She annoyed a few times prior this season, but now she is. I really want the writers to reduce the screen time for Candace already because she is getting annoying...and the writers need to knock it out with her busting Phineas and Ferb. <:( It's not funny anymore. So yes the ant plot was pathetic and I would gave it a 1 if not counting the other plot. As usual, Perry/Doofenshmirtz plot was watchable. I would gave it a 10, that's for sure. But the overall score would be 3/10 (Bad) because of the plot.
  • Not The Worst But It's ONE OF THE WORST

Thinking it would be cool to be part of an ant society, Phineas and Ferb create and infiltrate the Antius Maximus, a massive ant farm filled with giant ants. Suspecting that the boys are up to something, Candace accidentally drenches herself in the ant pheromones and follows them inside. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz feels tired and lethargic after eating turkey and decides to create a "Turkey-Inator" that will create a sleeping epidemic in Danville by turning things into giant irresistible turkeys. As soon you can see from the introduction of my review, this episode isn't the worst but it's ONE OF THE WORST. My score is just a little high because Doofenschmirtz/Perry plot was pretty funny and it kinda original but it weak in a few parts though... not a bad plot though. My score is really low because of the main plot. Okay, now the writers are just using storylines that we've seen from other shows now which proves that they are running out of ideas. This episode is now Phineas and Ferb building a giant ant farm and Get this.... Candace is the queen for the ants? Man, I rolled my eyes when that happened and slacked myself in the face because of that. One minute she was about to bust the boys and now she becomes queen. Oh my gosh, well, yeah, this episode was very bad for the most part. but it does offer a few laughs (juat in the Doofenschmirtz/Perry plot though). Overall, a bad episode of "Phineas and Ferb". 3/10