Phineas and Ferb

Last Train to Bustville

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 11, 2011 on Disney Channel

• it couldve been better but overall a good episode.

it could've been better but overall a good episode. hpineaswas hillarious in this episode. i liked him. once again Ferb didn't go anything. the funniest part of the whole episode was the dodo bird. he cracked me up when he saying. nark nark nark. the subplot was hilarious. overall 9/10

• A bit better than Run Candace Run...

It was superb like its partner episode but it has more humor. I agreed with tigerdude22. Candace does need to give up busting on Phineas and Ferb because I think it very tiring and old. We don't really want to see the busting very often. At least there were no busting plot in Run, Candace, Run despite being a Candace episode. One of the funniest quotes was this:

Phineas: Hey, a dodo bird! What's next on the list Ferb?

Ferb: Frankenstein's Brain.

Buford: ehhh... that was on my balloon.

It made me laugh because of the reference to the opening theme song. Also, it was funny that Linda was playing cards game with some glasses. The sub plot was funny because Dr. Doofenshirtmz finds a dodo bird and then it hits him. The ending was funny when Candace says "I give up"n although I wish sheofficiallygave up on busting after this episode yet she still did in later episodes. :\ Overall, this was a superb episode.

• Another okay episode of "Phineas and Ferb"

Seriously?... last Friday, I get two new perfect "Phineas and Ferb" episodes called "The Great Indoors" and "Canderemy". This Friday, I get two new okay but disappointing episodes of "Phineas and Ferb" called "Run, Candace, Run" and "Last Train to Bustville". Just like the first one, the plot could have been better. The only difference is that first one was okay because Candace running super fast was getting me tired but in this episode called "Last Train to Bustville", Candace trying to bust the boys was tiring. Candace really is a stupid girl, she should figure out to give up on busting the boys and relax and she only did it after she heard the speech of never giving up. Of course, like every single dang episode of "Phineas and Ferb", there was a song and that song Candace sang called "I give up" was terrible and I wanted it to end. I also didn't like how Buford was bullying Baljeet. I did like the plot with Phineas and Ferb making hot air balloons better than those super fast shoes in "Run, Candace, Run. I only laughed once and that was when Doofenschmirtz was being chased by the Dodo Bird. Overall, an okay but disappointing episode of "Phineas and Ferb". 6/10
  • Phineas: Hey, a dodo bird! What's next on the list Ferb? Ferb: Frankenstein's Brain. Buford: ehhh... that was on my balloon.

Soooooo, Phineas & Ferb build hot air balloon and race then to the top of some mountain. Candace was gonna try to bust them but then her granpa presents her to another old lady, who never gives up and was going to be the frist person to reach the top of that same moutain by train. Candace, basing on her not-give-up attitude decides to give up.

So, then the old lady hears it and decides to chill don't follow her aim so Candace throws coal and the wagons into the train stove to reach the summit learning her lesson. Tries to bust them by showing her mom the balloons but the real ones pop up. Doof had build an incubator-inator to turn every egg into a dod egg cause he thought some godzilla wooudl come out but didn't.

OVerall: Good episode joke wise. I liked that P&F had more screentime here. Also the ending with the farmer & wife was great. 9.5/10.
  • Phineas: Well, what's next on the list, Ferb? Ferb: Frankenstein's Brain. Buford: Yeah, that was in my balloon.

So, the boys create giant balloons for a balloon race after hearing their grandfather's story about his balloon race, while Candace just gives up on busting her brothers. However, soon she realizes that it's hard to not be tempted to bust them, so she soon has a plan to get to the top of the mountain (the Finish line for the balloon Race.)!

9.5/10 A Great episode, just not as good as Run, Candace, Run. But still, they're both great episodes that deserve a go. The only negative this time was the song (which was a little pesky(a first for the show.).).

See You Next Time!