Phineas and Ferb

Meapless in Seattle

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 06, 2012 on Disney Channel

• I honestly hated this one.

1.5
    Though I can except that it was hard to use material from the original trailer, I personally found this episode to be the "Battlefield Earth" of the P&F episodes. The humor I found was nowhere. And personally, I hated every damn reference, from Star Wars to Stewie Griffin. I just found this one to have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Sorry everyone, this one wasn't for me.
  • This one rocked. And was cute!

Liked Dr. D's getaway, the clever way the writers worked in the disconnected scenes from the "preview," and Isabella's moment of CUTE.
  • One of the best episodes

This was hilarious. Everything that the characters did made me laugh, especially Candace's sacrificial bust, and Phineas' cute trance while he was oblivious to the terror among him. Also, Isabella had a good important role at the end, and both introduction and conclusion were hilarious. One of the best episodes of not just this season, but of the whole series. However, my only nitpicks (which didn't ruin the score) was that Candace got busted when she just saved the world, and that they forgot some scenes from the first fake trailer. But, other than that, it was a great episode, and I am particularly looking forward to "Buford Confidential" coming up in a few weeks.