Phineas and Ferb

Meatloaf Surprise

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 24, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Not as good as "Bad Hair Day"

This was a superb episode of "Phineas and Ferb" in my opinion. It wasn't as good as "Bad Hair Day" but it was still very enjoyable to watch. I've been impressed with both "Phineas and Ferb episodes tonight while "Wizards of Waverly Place" and "ANT Farm" didn't impress me tonight. Anyways, both of the episodes really impressed me even though "Bad Hair Day" impressed me a little more. It was good that the boys made a giant jumping balloon when Buford accidentally blew up the jumping balloon at the Meatloaf Festival. The auction with Candace and Stacy was also good as well. The jumping balloon that Phineas and Ferb looked very fun and cool to see. It was very funny when Doofenschmirtz' invention made his meatloaf rancid (it means bad) which made him disqualified in the meatloaf festival. I was actually going to believe that Buford had a good side after giving the little kids' a jumping balloon that Phineas and Ferb invented until Buford popped it on purpose. Come on writers, I would love to see Buford do a good deed and go just ruined it there. They also could've ended this episode better. My score was a little low because Buford popped the jumping balloon when it looked like he was actually going to do something good and the ending could've been better. Overall, not as good as "Bad Hair Day" but it was enjoyable for the most part. 9/10