Phineas and Ferb

Misperceived Monotreme

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 13, 2011 on Disney Channel

• A little better than "Ask A Foolish Question"

I thought that this was a great episode of "Phineas and Ferb" and it was a little better than "Ask A Foolish Question" in my opinion. Phineas and Ferb building a fun house seemed like a idea but I wished that this episode focused more on the boys than Candace. I really don't care about Candace because there is always nothing different. It's always two irritating things about her... she trying to bust the boys and her trying to impress Jeremy. My score is low because Candace telling Jeremy that she loves animals which she doesn't got me furious because she treats poor Perry so badly and she pretends that she loves him just so she can take him to the pet wash with Jeremy (which makes me so furious... ugh). Also, she tried to bust the boys afterwards even though Jeremy was having fun. Candace just loves to ruin the fun for the boys and everyone else which makes her bad sister and she nowhere near to being a good sister and I dispise her so much. I loved the plot when it was Agent P' 100th battle with Dr. Doofenschmirtz but it was another platypus the whole time (Major and Carl not knowing that it's another platypus defeating Doofenschmirts). It's funny because that other platypus is just defeating Doofenschmirtz by eating all those sandwiches. Phineas and Ferb's fun house was really cool and fun. I thought two things near the ending was funny such as when Candace was cleaning the fun house and when Major and Carl were congratulating Agent P for his 100th battle with Doofenschmirtz even though it wasn't Perry and it just another platypus that did that. Oh yeah, I also laughed when Major said "Oh.. the bars manuvure... Why I haven't seen one of those since 1974" then Carl says "74, you had a perm back then" and then Major says "Stay off the internet Carl". Overall, a great episode of "Phineas and Ferb". 8/10