Phineas and Ferb

Misperceived Monotreme

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 13, 2011 on Disney Channel

• A little better than Ask a Foolish Question

This episode was a tad better Ask a Foolish Question, but still not perfect. Candace kind of ruins the score because she was harsh on Perry because he refuses to be on the bath. Than, she notices what Phineas and Ferb are doing. Anyway, the platypus that escaped battling Doof was interesting. Mayor Monogram and Carl's part were funny, I laughed the most at Carl making an Internet reference. Irving being affected on Doof's inator and flirts with Isabella was super funny. Candace redoing the place was funny as well. Overall, a superb episode of Phineas and Ferb. 9/10

• the first perfect episode of season 3

the first perfect episode of season 3. i thought it was funny when dr. dof. is fighting the other perry the platypus and sandwiches were everywhere and they were on the levers and the other perry the playtpus kept eating those and the major m and carl didn't know that it was the other perry the platypus. that was just hillarious. the phineas/ferb plot was hillarious. i cracked up a lot in that plot. overall 10/10.

• Doofenshmirtz: And don't tell me democracy doesn't work that way, I don't want to hear it!

Soooooooo it's Perry's 100th battle with Doof! Yay! But Candace decides to take him to the ept wash Jeremy is makign for charity. But fortunately, a sandwhcih loving pltypus who escpaed form the zoo appears in the lair and is taken to Doof's lair, where he sandwhich loving-ly destory's the whole building.

Meanwhile, Phineas & Ferb tunr the house into a fun house, leading to a pretty cool musical number. Then of of DEInc., Doof's "less-likely-inator" shoots Candace, who then suddenly cleans up all the fun house beofre mom gets home. At the lair, Monogram congratulates Perry, and he doesn't have a clue of what he's talking about.

OVerall: it was a great episode. Dof was at his peak here, and the end was pure comedy gold. 9/10.
  • A little better than "Ask A Foolish Question"

I thought that this was a great episode of "Phineas and Ferb" and it was a little better than "Ask A Foolish Question" in my opinion. Phineas and Ferb building a fun house seemed like a idea but I wished that this episode focused more on the boys than Candace. I really don't care about Candace because there is always nothing different. It's always two irritating things about her... she trying to bust the boys and her trying to impress Jeremy. My score is low because Candace telling Jeremy that she loves animals which she doesn't got me furious because she treats poor Perry so badly and she pretends that she loves him just so she can take him to the pet wash with Jeremy (which makes me so furious... ugh). Also, she tried to bust the boys afterwards even though Jeremy was having fun. Candace just loves to ruin the fun for the boys and everyone else which makes her bad sister and she nowhere near to being a good sister and I dispise her so much. I loved the plot when it was Agent P' 100th battle with Dr. Doofenschmirtz but it was another platypus the whole time (Major and Carl not knowing that it's another platypus defeating Doofenschmirts). It's funny because that other platypus is just defeating Doofenschmirtz by eating all those sandwiches. Phineas and Ferb's fun house was really cool and fun. I thought two things near the ending was funny such as when Candace was cleaning the fun house and when Major and Carl were congratulating Agent P for his 100th battle with Doofenschmirtz even though it wasn't Perry and it just another platypus that did that. Oh yeah, I also laughed when Major said "Oh.. the bars manuvure... Why I haven't seen one of those since 1974" then Carl says "74, you had a perm back then" and then Major says "Stay off the internet Carl". Overall, a great episode of "Phineas and Ferb". 8/10