Phineas and Ferb

Nerds of a Feather (Parts 1 & 2)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 16, 2010 on Disney Channel

• FINALLY!!! an episode that actually doesn't have the same ol' tiring and boring storyline. For once, we actually see a storyline that is completely different in this show

Phineas and Ferb try to attend the Tri-State area's annual sci-fi/fantasy convention to meet their hero, Clive Addison, a special effects guru. But their plans go awry when they're stuck in the middle of a duel between fantasy fans and sci-fi geeks. Meanwhile, Candace tries to keep the fact that she's a big fan of Ducky Momo, another convention staple, a secret. Across the convention hall, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has taken Jeff McGarland, a television executive hostage, so he pitch a new TV show titled Doof 'N Puss, starring himself and Perry. I thought that this is was an excellent special of "Phineas and Ferb" and it is quite possibly the best special that I have ever seen since most of the specials of this show is just crap. I'm so happy to actually an episode of "Phineas and Ferb" that actually has a storyline that is completely different and NOT the same ol' tiring and boring storyline. The nerd war scene between sci-fi and fantasy in this special was hilarious and truly genuine. Candace dressed up as that Quacky the duck character and Jeremy's litle sister chasing after her was funny. A lot of parts in this special made me laugh hard. Also, I applaud to Seth MacFarlane guest starring in this episode. You know Seth MacFarlane, he is the creator of "Family Guy", "American Dad", and "The Cleveland Show". Anyways, he voiced as the TV guy that Doofenschmirtz is holding hostage so he can show him a new idea for a television show. So yeah, Seth MacFarlane was great in this special as the voice. Fans or no fans of this show, I think everyone will love this episode. It's completely different and there is a lot of humor to really enjoy. Possible the best P&F special that I have ever seen. 10/10

• One of This Show's Best Episodes Ever.

I have to admit that in my humble opinion, this is one of the best episodes that Phineas and Ferb ever had. They go to a science fiction convention, and they use special effects to stop a war between science fiction and fantasy fans. Meanwhile, Candace has to disguise herself as a preschool cartoon character to get some merchindise from its show without anyone knowing about it. So what? I'm 50 years old, and I still enjoy cartoons. It was great to see her get back at Suzy by scaring her, and I think that Jeremy has a small clue as to what his little sister is really like. It is also great to see Candace and Suzy get along for once. I gvie this episode a perfect 10.