Phineas and Ferb

Nerdy Dancin'

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 07, 2009 on Disney Channel

• First one to review this episode

This was way better than Picture Day. It's was a very good and funny episode. The plot is Candace's favorite dance show is coming to town and she asks Jeremy to be her partner. Jeremy wants to impress her, but he can't dance. So Phineas and Ferb make a mechanic exoskeleton that Jeremy can put under his clothes. Ferb's outfit is wirelessly connected to the exoskeleton, so if he does a dance move, Jeremy will do the same one. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz's evil scientist society tries to get on TV to broadcast their evil message all over the world. I like Ferb's dance as well as his brief line ("Well, it's looks like my work here is gone."). Norm was hilarious in this episode escipally in those lines:

Doofenshmirtz: You know, I think we made too much potato salad, Norm. I guess we'll have to give everyone a two ton take-home container. And I still think you should have added more green onions!
    Norm: Well next time, you can do all the cooking, and I'll stand around coming up with evil plans that ultimately fail!
    (Long pause)
    Doofenshmirtz: Wow! Cuttin' deep, man!

Norm: Would it kill you to say "please" once in a while?
    Doofenshmirtz: Are you going to be like this all day?
    Norm: Yes, yes I am.

Also, I liked the introduction of LOVE MUFFIN, escipally Rodney.It was funnywhen he has a REALLY long name (and putting a female name). It was hilarious that LOVE MUFFIN tries to dance off and kept being eliminated. The very ending was very funny when Doofenshmirtz said :The show should be called Let's All Dance Till We're (forget what word he said: it's not sick though). Overall, a funny and perfect episode. 10/10