Phineas and Ferb

Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 05, 2011 on Disney Channel

• A semi-aquatic, egg-laying mammal of action finally shows his true colors to his owners, Phineas and Ferb, and the journey that follows is insanely epic!

Have you longed for Perry's secret to be exposed to his family? Well, in this movie, this happens! I really loved this movie; so much emotion was put into so few characters! A lot of elements of trust, friendship, and care were sewn throughout the action and adventure! I loved it Swampy! Funny stuff in this movie. :D Keep it up!
  • this movie is better than the show.

this movie is better than the show. Wow Phineas and Ferb in a movie. I always thought if Phineas and Ferb would have a movie it would be about them going back to school and having one final adventure. But this was just genuis. The story plot was good, the comedy was classic and no boring musical numbers. and the best thing of all after Phineas and Feb destroyed all the robots Major M decides to use the amneashainator to brainwash their memory so the show could get back to normal. Overall 10/10.

• The movie shows everything you want as fan.

I watch this show for a while. So it was waiting for a movie. And it came:) A good movie with a lot of good music. It shows us how Perry is discovered. And finally the kiss at the end. Love the different dimensions that there are constantly. The ending is a bit over done with all those robots in 1 moment, but so cool. The new dovensmiths is really evil, but rather have the old/clumsy one xD

Yeah it was on Disney XD in the Netherlands this movie. So could watch it xD Not good in reviews.

• A great Phineas and Ferb movie!

This movie was amazing! It had a lot of action mixed in with humor. It was very lighthearted by giving us a wonderful message in what it means to be family. It was cool seeing numerous inventions that the boys made in the past. I liked seeing Perry as a baby again and how Phineas and Ferb got him. I liked his expression he made when Doof found out Perry peed on his couch. The lava pit scene had the most action. The first song was nice, it showed that Phineas and Ferb really do love their pet. It was also kind of sweet when Isabella kissed Phineas near the end. I also liked how Perry kept a video of his adventure with the boys. The boys might have forgotten their adventure with their platypus, but Perry won't! He'll always remember! So if you're a big fan of Perry, AKA Agent P like I am, you'll enjoy this movie.
  • This movie is AWESOME!!!

this movie is awesome

plot. As Phineas & Ferb are celebrating Perry's 5 years with them. as they use their latest invention sercet agent Perry aka Agent P smashes his rocket car into them causing Phineas & Ferb to smash into Dr.Doofenshmirtz's latest invention....the other demension-ater and after they meet the other dimensions doof they learn hes far more evil and has taken over thesecond dimensiontri state area already using his evil normbots and has taken all fun from the tri state area and he captured the second dimension Perry turning him into the fearsome Platyborg and after using platyborg to attack Phineas and Ferb and to make sure his owners would not get hurt by his attacks.....first dimension perry punches platyborg and is revailed to be agent P causeing Phineas to get very angry with Perry and Perry hits a window causing Phineas and ferb and himself to fall out the window. To find out wat happens next u need to watch the movie. overall the story gets a 10/10

mistakes. i could not find one mistake

overall the people who made phineas and ferb has tried really hard to make this a good movie and it is theres loads of songs and loads of fun so i give this a 10/10. Its a awesome movie which u should watch any chance u get

• If this Phineas and Ferb movie released in theaters, it would definitely be worth the ticket even though it can drag in some of the scenes

I thought "Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension" was an excellent "Phineas and Ferb" movie. Well, most of the scenes in the movie were excellent while I felt some scenes were just bogus and a drag. I'm giving it a 10 because I did enjoy the movie and I would say it's better than the animated series. I think if this movie was released in theaters, it would definitely be worth the ticket but I'm also glad that it wasn't in theaters because some of the scenes were a disappointment. The first 25-30 minutes was just very lacking mainly because Candace was annoying me with the "busting Phineas and Ferb" (just like in the animated series). They also had WAY too many songs in the first half which I couldn't stand. The biggest complaint that I have about this movie is the humor. Seriously? I thought that the humor just sucked. The humor felt forced, the writers were obviously trying too hard to be funny, and the humor just sucked big time and got very annoying. I probably laughed maybe two or three time but even those scenes I laughed at weren't all that funny. It was good to see Phineas and Ferb interact with Dr. Doofenschmirtz for the first time. I guess what got my attention the most in this movie was the action. The action was exciting, terrific, and interesting. The humor might have stunk like someone was using the restroom but the action was definitely the most amazing part of this movie. I also loved that they used Phineas and Ferb's inventions from the past episodes to fight the evil robots. The other negative thing is that the way the action stopped was just lousy. I also hated that Major Monogram and Carl have to erase everyone's memories about Perry being a secret agent because they won't see Perry again if they don't erase the memories. Okay, that was just disappointing, why writers? where is the freakin' creativity in that. Although, the ending was very nice when Agent P (a.k.a. Perry) was looking at all of the photos of him, Phineas, and Ferb from when they were fighting the evil robots. My last issue is the end credits with Phineas and Ferb rocking out with Slash. I love Slash and he's one of my favorite guitarist but using someone to be in a cartoon is NOT original and the song in the end credits just sucked. Seriously? being rock stars and Buford drumming out and all. Cartoon are suppose to be original, fresh, and clever while that part in the end credits just sucked and made lose a little most respect in this show. "SpongeBob SquarePants" doesn't have someone do that and actually has originality. Overall, this movie would be worth paying a ticket to see in theaters but I'm glad that it didn't release in theaters because some of the scenes were a disappointment in this movie... this movie isn't my favorite but the action is what really made me give this episode a 10... you all know that I really don't like "Phineas and Ferb" that much but this movie was MOSTLY impressive, disappointing in some parts but MOSTLY impressive. If you're NOT a Phineas and Ferb fan, well... it's confusing if I should recommend it or not but I guess that Phineas and Ferb fans will enjoy this movie. 10/10
  • Top Notch television Movie that I did not expect to like!

My review:

Brilliant movie. One of the more high quality things to come from Disney in years. They were not kidding when they said Fabulous 2D, because the animation was spectacular! Really beautiful!

The action and darkness reminded me of the Kim Possible movie. I felt ad at how the relationship between Phineas and Perry was being battered down :( . Stacey was funny. I LOVE alternate universe Candace. She's awesome! Linda (and the father to some extent) is SOOO stupid. Her children are being attacked by robots and whatnot and she still never sees a THING! Didn't expect the kiss at the end, but it was a nice add ;) . Personally, the erased memory thing was kind of a cop out, but I guess only Perry (and the towns people (total plothole!)) will remember that amazing day.
  • Didn't see that coming!

A good cartoon movie I mean. I haven't come across one in a while, but this one is hilarious! I only watch this show every now and then, but I sat down to watch the movie on a lazy Saturday morning, and was not disappointed. I didn't want to get up to get anything, in case I missed something. What happens in this episode is that the boys actually HELP Doofinshmurtz by accident, because Perry can't blow his cover to stop them. When the boys find out what they've done, they feel betrayed by their pet, but have to focus on getting back to their DIMENSION- that's right, they helped to create a... notherdimensionanator, and I don't think that's far off from what it was called! It's a great movie, highly recommend it! You will not be disappointed.