Phineas and Ferb

Phineas and Ferb and the Temple of Juatchadoon

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 16, 2012 on Disney Channel

• A Pefect way to end the Time Shift weekend.

OK Before this episode the Time hift weekend hasn't been so hot. First we got bad Tri stone area. Then we get the poor Doof Dynasty, then the ok Elalaferb and to end it off with the perfect Temple of Juatchdoon. OK this epiosde is about Phineas (Ohio), Rhode island (Ferb) stealing the amulent from Dr. Doff. (i forgot his name here.) with the help of Isabella, and Candance. They try to help Isabella find her lost mother in the temple but dr. Doof plans to steal the amulent back so he could control the temple. I thought this wa sa perfect Phineas and Ferb. It was hilarious and it's in my favorite book of Phineas and Ferb episodes. Now the funniest part in the whole epiosde was Perry's entrance with the Vegas girls. Now i did like the song and the part with boulder. Ther ewere alot of other parts, but you have to see this epiosde if not. YOU jjust gotta, you will thank me later. Let's hope the next Phineas nad Ferb will be better. Overall 10/10.
  • Perfect Indiana Jones parody

After locating and retrieving the amulet of Juatchdoon, adventuring archeologist duo Ohio (Phineas) Flynn and Rhode Island (Ferb) Fletcher set off to Central America to help Damsel in Distress Isabella find the Lost Temple of Juatchadoon and her missing mother. However, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has other plans for the amulet to awaken the evil corn colossus to give him the power to destroy the world. I thought this was a perfect episode of Phineas and Ferb. It was an awesome Indiana Jones parody. Most of the parts are interesting rather than funny. The song in the episode is great as well. The only part that I laughed are "What's with the fez anyway? This is not Egypt Norm's part, Phineas calling Isabella "dirty girl drooler" (something close like that), and the last part. Overall, a perfect episode. 10/10
  • An Indiana Jones parody for this episode and it was action-packed and funny

After locating and retrieving the amulet of Juatchdoon, adventuring archeologist duo Ohio (Phineas) Flynn and Rhode Island (Ferb) Fletcher set off to Central America to help Damsel in Distress Isabella find the Lost Temple of Juatchadoon and her missing mother. However, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has other plans for the amulet to awaken the evil corn colossus to give him the power to destroy the world. Yes, it has been a while since I've given a new episode of this show a 10 since the new episodes are beginning to suck even more than before and I loved this episode. It definitely outdoes all of the "Time Shift" episodes especially that AWFUL prehistoric episode "Tri-Stone Area". I love the Indiana Jones trilogy and they are one of my favorite movie trilogies so I was actually excited about this episode when I saw that it was an Indiana Jones parody. I kinda thought they were going to ruin it but I was wrong big time. It's definitely one of my new favorite episodes. For one, the humor wasn't forced, the storyline was well written, and I also loved Candace's part in this episode (mainly because she didn't focus on busting the boys and also since they are at a different time period). It was really good to see Isabella's mother again since we haven't seen her in any new episodes for a long time. Of course, my most favorite Indiana Jones reference in this episode was the boulder and the kids running from it. The action sequences are fun to watch and it's very cool. There were also a lot of parts for me to laugh at and I'm glad that the writers didn't make the humor forced. I also love the fact that this episode wasn't rushed at all and the ending was at its very good pace. Overall, best "Phineas and Ferb" episode that I have seen in a long time, it's now considered one of my new favorites and I'll definitely watch this episode again whenever Disney Channel re-runs it.... excellent job with the Indiana Jones parody Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh. 10/10
  • In this episode, Phineas and Ferb play explorers, looking for the Temple of Juatchadoon before Doofenshmirtz can find it. This episode is one word: Awesome.

Ohio (Phineas) Flynn and Rhode Island (Ferb) Fletcher find the lost Amulet of Juatchadoon and help Isabella find her mother in the Lost Temple of Juatchadoon. This episode is great and funny, with many references to Indiana Jones, one of my favorite movies. The action was great, and the humor and references were top-notch. This is a great episode, with many references, a fun action sequence, and a good score to go along side.

Overall, a fun episode to watch, and an enjoyable experience.

My Grade: A+ Perfect