Phineas and Ferb

Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama!

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 01, 2011 on Disney Channel

• One of the worst "Phineas and Ferb" episodes I've seen

As you all know, I only watch Phineas and Ferb when Disney Channel airs new episodes and you all that I am not that big of a fan for three reasons... same storylines, this cartoon being for teenagers and kids which should actually be just a kids cartoon for everyone to enjoy, and most of all... Candace. This episode is so awful because of Candace. Candace ruined the entire episode and I wanted to grab a shovel and smack her in the face so hard. I can't believe she would bust both Phineas and Ferb on Phineas' birthday. Phineas is such a good brother to Candace. Did anyone forget the nice thing that both Phineas and Ferb did for Candace in "Candace Loses Her Head" when it was her birthday? Phineas and Ferb made Candace's face on Mount Rushmore just for her birthday and Candace repays both of them back by busting both of them on Phineas' birthday. The clips from the past episode were pointless in this episode and didn't make it any better. I know that this is suppose to be a clip episode from the past "Phineas and Ferb" episodes but it honestly made no point to me. I don't have one good thing to say about this episode at all. The only good thing I have to say about this episode was when Candace decided not to bust the boys after Phineas gives his speech about family and then he hugs Candace and calls her "the best sister ever" even though she isn't. That scene that doesn't change the fact that Candace was almost going to ruin Phineas' birthday. Phineas is my favorite character because he really is a very sweet kid. It is just a shame that an episode about Phineas' birthday had to turn into a horrible episode in my opinion because of horrible Candace who doesn't even deserve to be called "the best sister ever". Overall, one of the worst "Phineas and Ferb" episodes I've seen and the worst "Phineas and Ferb" episode of Season 3 so far. 1/10