Phineas and Ferb

Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama!

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 01, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Lady: Was I supposed to see somthing just now? Phineas: Nah, I was just thinking to myself, it's a clip-show.

Sooo, it's Phineas' bday, and he finds a note on Ferb's bed that sends him on a wild goose chase (& Phineas says - "Hey, where's Ferb?" cue Ferb with a PErry hat and the chorus singing "FERB!"). Meanwhile Candace is looking for a present for Phineas when she sees Ferb go into a garage and sees that Irving, Isabella, Baljeet, Buford & Ferb will do a video of Phineas' summer, and decides to steal the inventions DVD. She goes to Isabella's but she got nothign she can steal (though we saw a great gag of Isabella editing Phineas voice into "Isabella-will-u-marry-me?"). Baljeet got the Big Lipped Alligator Moments & Buford the inventions, which she steals. Then Phineas contuinues his goose chase and ends in the bakcyard, where the party is at. Candace then aviods a ton of stuff that COULD have made her lose the DVD, she goes home but after hearing Phineas' speech breaks the DVD to avoid ruining her bday. The tool she used to break the DVD is one Phineas was looking for all summerlong, and they hug.

Meanwhile Doof had build a "video-beam-hijack-non-inator" to ruin his borhters TV mini series, and figured he wouldn't fail cause he build a "non-inator" but Perry foiled his plan anyways. The clip reels had numerous "Mom!", "Aren't ya a little too young..", "werid frases", "big lipped alligator moments", "big ideas", "inator!", "Perry-doof fight scenes", "Perry lair entrances" & "Doof trapping Perry".

Overall: It was a great clip-show and also had great humor (numerous 4th wall breakings, "Hey, where's FErb?", Candace trying to not lose the DVD, etc). 9.5/10.