Phineas and Ferb

Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama!

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 01, 2011 on Disney Channel

• It was an ok episode

This was an alright episode of Phineas and Ferb. The special was kinda boring and I thought it was pathetic to see Candace trying to bust Phineas and Ferb on Phineas' birthday? Seriously? Why would she bust them on a B-Day? That is just wrong. I wish she officaly give up busting after the end of Last Train to Bustville but eventually she still busting them and I'm kinda a bit irrated by see Candace busting P&F almost all the episodes. It was good at the few times I watch the show, but it got too old and I want to see less episodes that doesn't have predictable ending. Anyway, let's see the funniest part in this episode (sorry for being off topic). Isabella's video about being with Phineas forever was super funny. I laughed the most of that part. The neighbors being annoyed of Candace was funny as well since they are sick of hearing of her. Overall, this special was alright, should have done it without Candace trying to bust P&F on Phineas' birthday. :/ It is one of top 5 worst season 3 episodes (not that I hate the episode). 6.5/10