Phineas and Ferb

Ready for the Bettys

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 16, 2008 on Disney Channel

• Decent, but there's one problem.

Ferb and Phineas accidentally discover Perry's secret lair and are thrust into a spy mission of their own. Meanwhile, Candace travels on a tour bus with a girl band called "The Bettys." Well, I thought the episode was good in my opinion. It should have been better but there is one huge problem. Why is Disney Channel not airing this episode? I didn't even watch this show back in 2008 and that's why I had not seen it in that channel. I had only watched it once when I searching this YouTube almost a couple years ago. Anyway, Candace's plot was decent, at least this is one of the few season 1 episodes she doesn't try to bust the boys. That's nice. I've seen better episodes like that before (Lemonade Stand, Hawaiian Vacation, Belly of the Beast, Bad Hair Day, etc.) The song was really great. As for Phineas and Ferb's plot, it was interesting that they went to Perry's lab. The funniest moment was Ferb speaking seven times but he kept getting cut out for some reason. Overall, a decent episode of Phineas and Ferb. I wish Disney Channel air this (and Flying Fishmonger) again because that's the reason why my score is not that high... I've only seen it once and I only laughed in one the parts I mentioned. 7/10
  • A great episode, where Candace and Stacey win a contest and get to ride on a tour bus with their favorite band, while Phineas and Ferb find Perry's secret hideout.

This was a very solid episode of the show. Although it moved a bit quick to show how Candace and Stacey get to ride the Betty bus, it spend a good amount of time on all the other parts of the stories. Perry’s story wasn’t too much, but it would have been too heavy of an episode if they did more with him anyway. Some good hints appeared early on to show that this bus ride might not end up being perfect, such as the expectation of a cool bus driver and the initial reaction to the messy bus. It was also interesting to see Candace slowly figure out that the band was taking advantage of them, while Stacey stayed completely blind to it. Also, the ep featured a good connection between the two main stories, when “Agents P&F” have their mission to save the tour bus. Overall, this was a great episode. Grade ; B+
  • This had to be one of the silliest ones yet...

In the beggining, we find Candace ans Stacey next to Candace's Betty Boombox. They win the tour, and the bus driver is kinda nerdy. Sir Bacon is the bands mascot. Phineas and Ferb almost got busted from Monogram (they soon became secret agents). Candace and Stacey board the bus, and The Bettys are preforming. Candace didn't bust their brothers, and Doofensmirtz almost found out Phineas and Ferb were along with Perry. Phineas and Ferb left the lair, and The Bettys were about to fall down the bridge. Phineas and Ferb tried to save Candace, but the magnetic thing they had was wimpy. So Perry saved The Bettys Bus. Phineas and Ferb soon fell in Isabella's pool, and they came back home wet. And Linda discovered the boy were wet from Isabella's pool. Soon Candace and Stacey were onstange with The Bettys.

FINAL SCORE: 8.5. (Great)
  • it's just a episode about they find out Perry's hide out, it was phinaes who thinks that Ferb invent, Perry almost got busted. Candace didn't mind what the boys doing when they going out of town with the bands. Ferb says more than one word.

it's just a episode about they find out Perry's hide out,
    Make sure Phineas and Ferb found out Perry's hideout

They fall down Isbella's poll and tell her little bit about the hideout

Ferb says more that 1 word

Perry's Boss saws two kids in the hideout and force Perry the stop them.

Candace, her friend, and Bettys rock the band.

Ferb says, I give up when their mother says their soak.

You know that episode is little funny with ferb's words