Phineas and Ferb

Ready for the Bettys

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 16, 2008 on Disney Channel

• Decent, but there's one problem.

Ferb and Phineas accidentally discover Perry's secret lair and are thrust into a spy mission of their own. Meanwhile, Candace travels on a tour bus with a girl band called "The Bettys." Well, I thought the episode was good in my opinion. It should have been better but there is one huge problem. Why is Disney Channel not airing this episode? I didn't even watch this show back in 2008 and that's why I had not seen it in that channel. I had only watched it once when I searching this YouTube almost a couple years ago. Anyway, Candace's plot was decent, at least this is one of the few season 1 episodes she doesn't try to bust the boys. That's nice. I've seen better episodes like that before (Lemonade Stand, Hawaiian Vacation, Belly of the Beast, Bad Hair Day, etc.) The song was really great. As for Phineas and Ferb's plot, it was interesting that they went to Perry's lab. The funniest moment was Ferb speaking seven times but he kept getting cut out for some reason. Overall, a decent episode of Phineas and Ferb. I wish Disney Channel air this (and Flying Fishmonger) again because that's the reason why my score is not that high... I've only seen it once and I only laughed in one the parts I mentioned. 7/10