Phineas and Ferb

Disney Channel (ended 2015)

TVvuer69

Phineas and Ferb Fan Reviews page 10 of 11

• I don't think it's a bad show, but I also don't think it's a great show. They should really give more details on things in P&F. How come Perry is a secret agent? How did P&F become stepbrothers? Also Ferb should talk more. I think its a waste of charater

Phineas and Ferb is an okay show, but it needs more to the show's plot. Like what inspired P&F to build things in the first place. Why dosen't Ferb talk more often? If Ferb has no lines then the show should be called "Phineas". The writers should also provide a backstory for Perry the Platypus and the mad scientist, otherwise the whole Agent P thing dosen't make any sense. They should also add more "in" jokes in the series like pop culture refrences. They should really have an episode that revolves around Jeremy and Candance (and no one else). End
  • one of the few good disney shows out

Summer is all about adventure for stepbrothers Phineas and Ferb in this animated Disney Channel comedy series. They're all about having fun, taking it from building roller coasters all the way to building tree houses, which eventually will morph into a giant robot. While their older sister, Candace, tries to catch them, things don't always seem to go her way when their mom comes home and Phineas and Ferb are just sitting under a tree. Summer is all about adventure for stepbrothers Phineas and Ferb in this animated Disney Channel comedy series. They're all about having fun, taking it from building roller coasters all the way to building tree houses, which eventually will morph into a giant robot. While their older sister, Candace, tries to catch them, things don't always seem to go her way when their mom comes home...
  • Phineas and Ferb do random shenanigans every day of the summer... Good...

FINALLY! A show that promotes imagination! So, the heads are wierd (WTF? a triangle?)but that's just part of the people's iMAgiNAAAAAAAAAAtion! The songs are stupid but catchy, the plot is basically the same, but it's a funny time-waster.

My favorite part, however, are the characters. So they're stereotypes/monotonous. BIG DEAL, they're still characters! And they represent various emotions/ideas of the human mind (intentionally or not (ok, I'm just being ridiculous right now xD)).

The 'formula' changes a bit in some episodes, a lot in others, but it gets old depending on the person.

So, this show is good for those who just don't care what other people think of them.
  • A great show. One of the best on Disney

I admit the first time I saw the cmmercial for it I assumed I wouldnt like it. But when i actually watched it I instantly loved it. Its, in my opinion, thier best new show. It seems like every episode has at least one song in it. Aside from the theme song (which is very catchy), there is always another song that related to whats going on. The songs are all different kind of music stlyes and sometimes sound like they were based off some other song. I admit, the words really are kinda corny, but most of them are pretty catchy.

My only complaint is that Mitchel Musso can't really voice act
  • This is the only cartoon I can stand to watch these days

Usually I hate cartoons. Most of them are stupid, unfunny, and full of bad, potty humor jokes. So, when I first saw a commercial for Phineas and Ferb, I thought it would be another one of THOSE. Then came one of those rainy days when there was NOTHING on beside cartoons. I figured this was my best chance, so I tried it. to my surprise I acually enjoyed it greatly. (gasp) It was creative, and acually was funny with one mention of 'fart'. The jokes were made of wit, and I laughed out loud while watching a TV show for the first time in who knows how long. So, give this wacky, hilarious cartoon a chance, and you might just realize not all cartoons are gag-worthy.
  • One of the few good shows on Disney Channel.

This show is about Phineas and Ferb, two stepbrothers who spend their summer vation by building things from rollercoasters to haunted houses. Their sister Candace tries to bust them to their mom, but the project is gone by the time she gets home. Perry, their pet platypus, fights the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz and usually winds up getting rid of Phineas and Ferb's big project. When I first saw the episode Rollercoaster, I thought it was one of the weirdest shows. But after I saw Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror, I thought this was one of the greatest shows. The voice acting is great. My favorite voices are Phineas, Ferb, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Perry, and Isabella. When I first saw Rollercoaster, I couldn't tell that Isabella was Alyson Stoner. Alyson does a great job as her. Everyone else does a great job too. This is one of the best shows on Disney Channel.
  • Give this show a chance and you'll love it!

Okay. So here are the top reasons why this is such a great show.

First off, it's genuinely funny. Not only are there the kind of hilarious, out in your face sorts of jokes that make you laugh, but there are also subtler jokes that keep you smiling. The characters and just the whole concept of the show are wacky and funny in themselves, too. And then there are the great running gags that pop up in the most hilarious places... put it all together, and you've got yourself something that never fails to be funny.

Second, I love the characters. They're all really eccentric in a lovable way, and they never get boring. Phineas and Ferb are always thinking of new things to do, and I love how they're so good as a team- Phineas thinks up some crazy thing to do, and Ferb can build it; Phineas is always talking, and Ferb is almost always silent (but when he does talk, it's always hilarious.) Their sister Candace is like a stereotypical teenager- always talking on the phone to her friend Stacy and bending over backwards to impress Jeremy, her crush- but she is obsessed with busting her brothers for building crazy things in the backyard. Perry, the family's platypus who appears to be a mindless pet, is actually a secret agent called Agent P. He's like James Bond, but with a duckbill and a tail, and his signature hat. And then there's his nemesis, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, who is bent on taking over and wreaking havoc upon the entire tri-state area. He has a high, squeaky voice and his own company, Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated (which has it's own jingle, of course.) All this plus the fact that he is always beaten by a platypus makes him probably the most hilariously inept villain ever.

Another thing that I'd like to mention is that the animated world in which the show takes place doesn't seem so far removed from the real world. Okay, sure, in real life explosions aren't everyday occurrences and people would question giant structures suddenly springing up in a family's backyard. But there are things- like the fact that everybody's got a cellphone, for example (which, for some reason, doesn't seem prevalent in a lot of kids' shows)- that makes the world a little more connectable. (I know that sounds confusing, good for you if you can understand it clearly.)

Finally, there are the great songs that appear in almost every episode. The best thing about these songs is that they span every genre- from something like a Christmas carol to rap. And they're good songs, too!

This show is really funny and well-made. It is actually a quality cartoon (not something that there's a lot of), and definitely worth watching.
  • I give this a 8.3 coz its only 15 minutes and some episodes i dont get.

This show is about two stepbrothers called Phineas and Ferb, who make crazy things. Candace, Sister who tries to bust them and also Loves Jeremy. And mom and dad. Phineas and ferb make crazy things, examples: A Rollercoaster, A Submarine and a water slide. Ferb dosen't talk much. But phineas said in the episode Rollercoaster he's more of an action person. They also have a pet platypus, called perry, who is a top secret agent. He tries to save the tri state area from an evil man called Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Perry always wins and Phineas and Ferb always get away with their crazy things.
  • it has the most obvious plots of all time.

7.2
    this show is pretty decent but i wouldn't call it original i mean lets be honest here candace is the most annoying character in the entire show phineas is the nicest and funniest character in the whole show i only wish he would show more emotion every now and then it's not that hard to do.it's funny when ferb talks which is'nt very often but he chooses good times to talk when people leat expect it.

so that's the end of my review,edfan out, but first

YABADABAALDKSAFKDAFDAFLKJFKAJAJFLAJLJ ALFJLDSJAKDSDSLDSJKDJSKL JFDKSJSJJDKJFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSLA;KDJSL;AAAA;;;;;;;; ;;;;;A ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; CSEACMakslaielsndlsd djfdjsajdksj udoulseldlkkdl;sk A;DJKLkdad aldja ajdkl ljkljlklsdkfsljf lajdjl lajdlj ljaldfj aljdflj lkajfldjla lkdjf aldjfjd laksdj lskdjf lajsdf...AND that's the end
  • it is cool

it is way better than hannah montana , zack and cody , that so raven , life with dereck , buzz on maggie , spongebob squarepants , fary odd parents , drake and josh , icarly , full house , pinkey and the brain , zoey 101 , cory in the house , family maters , greoge lopez , kenan and kel , home improvment , the naked brothers band , the mighty bee , greek , rossan and animaniacs . it is even better than movies like wall-e , toy story , little miss sunshine ,and invader zim .
  • Phineas and his brother Ferb just can't seam to figure out what to do this summer so they invent new ways to make fun and annoy their sister while doing it

I am actually surprised at how good this show is because its a cartoon and I'm not really a cartoon person myself so if I'm impressed with this show maybe so will you I give it two thumbs up. It's funny and in some way or another it teaches you something. I think it would be great if we could all do what Phineas and Ferb do because its a perfectly good way to have fun. I don't know I just think the show is cute and whoever watches this show good for you. It could be funnier though. There need to me more shows just like this.
  • Ohineas and Ferb go on amazing adventures! There sister Candace, (voice of Ashley Tisdale) tries to bust everything they do, but somehow everything just dissapears. There pet Perry (he's a platypus) is a secret agent fighting the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

I love this show, but it can get boring after a while. I have a couple of the shows on my iPod, they wre my favorites, but now I don't like them as much anymore. So, it used to be my second fav show, but now it is extremely boring. I would say to watch it but not to much, and no matter what you do don't record it, you will see the eisode again, because it is such a big show. It also gets the award for least logic by a cartoon, almost NONE of this stuff could actually happen!
  • i love this show

this is one of the best shows on disney airing in febuary i give u phineas and ferb this is a classic crazy show full of well a ton of crazyness so they do alot of stuff like they make a band and build a rollercoster make giant golf courses and a ton more then there sister candice keeps trying to bust them but phineases platupus perry is a secret agent and fights this weird guy whos name is hard to spell and everything they do covers up phineas and ferbs tracks so they dont ever get busted well that covers it bye
  • so this show is basically about two brothers who try to think of new ways every day to enjoy their summer before school starts and just thinks of the wackiest ideas like building a rocket or something cool and funny!

i love this show so much cause it keeps me laughing and thats what i like about some shows, it's really cute and funny and i watch it all the time with my little sister and we just laugh together! the outcomes and results at the end are always a suprise like you don't know what's gonna happen and that's how you get me hooked on to a show weither it's a horror movie or a romance comedy, it's really fun, really exciting, not you average lemonade stand, that's what i would have thought of so they go way over their heads so thats what's awesome about this show, go watch it sometime.
  • pretty good show.

during the opening theme song, the guy who is singing said 104 days for summer vacation. i thought the beginning of summer was june 21 and it ends in september 21. thats about 92 days not 104. oh well. i kinda like this show and this show is kinda repetitive. every episode its about perry going to stop his arch nemesis and succeeding. phineas and ferb build something and candace tries to get them into trouble. but she fails. then the day is over and then the next day, the same thing happens. it looks like the plot isnt going anywhere
  • Awesomeness!!!!

Phineas and ferb is just plain awesome.Although Ferb does not talk he still rocks.Phineas is just plain cool with all his ideas and imagination.Perry is also one of my favorite characters because of his double life as a secret agent.Candace is not that cool especially when she tries to rat out Phineas and ferb.Jermey is cool but doesn't really play that big of a roll.I like to watch this show over and over again even if it is a repeat.My brother likes it and he's fifteen!Not syaing that thats a big deal.All my friends watch it and they love it too.Phineas and ferb is going to have to get a 10.Keep rockin'!
  • This is far better than what Disney has been cooking up lately!

Honestly, this show has a charm to it that just... surprises me! Disney's recent kid's shows have been lacking, but this is just great. It has charming random humor, good running gags and among all things, Perry the Platypuss! Overall, this show is awesome. Also, catchy musical numbers, something Disney needs to give us more of. It's also go a nice 50's riff to it. So many great things can be said about this show. This is one of the things that might just save the Disney channel from crashing and burning. Watch this if you haven't. You might not be disappointed.
  • Better than a lot of shows on disney... but still not that great...

6.8
    Well this show is decent. I'm surrpised that disney even makes cartoons anymore. It's disney lineup use to be full of cartoons but now we have only terrible live action "comedies" like Zack and cody, and Hannah montana.
    The show is decent like I've already said. The voice acting is pretty good and matches the characters. After seeing this show i think Ashley Tisdale should stick to voice acting. I dont want to be mean but she is a terrible on screen actor but she's pretty good at this.
    I think the stories on this show can sometimes be crazy and weird but its still an okay show.
  • I love this show.

This show is really silly and funny. Candace always tries to get Phineas and Ferb in trouble but is never there on time and her mom things she is going crazy. Phineas and Ferb are smart two ten year olds and have alot of fun together. I really like Perry the Platypus cause he is a secret agent and the boys or there sister doesn't know that he is a spy that fights evil. The person that he always fights is Dr. Doofensmirtz who always looses to him and I like Perry and around Phineas and Ferb he acts like a normal Platypus around them and always ask where is Perry.
  • This show really surprised me.

When I first saw the preview for this show, I didn't think it was going to be that good. I thought that if I watched it at all, it was only because of Ashley Tisdale starring in it.

But once I gave it a try, I LOVED it! The opening was awesome, the jokes were downright hilarious, and I can't wait until the next episode! This is without a doubt one of Disney's best shows! I thought it would be abysmal, but it was perfect! It definately deserves a 10!!! I don't care what anybody says! "Phineas and Ferb" is another one of Disney's spectacular creations! Keep up the great work, Disney!
  • This show is great.

I think this show is very funny, original, and downright great. Candace makes the show funny in her attempts to bust the boys and without her this show wouldn't be as good. Also, the way Candace freaks out around Jeremy and how much they are meant to be together. Each episode stars Phineas and his stepbrother Ferb and thier nonstop quest to make the most out of thier summer vacation. Unknown to them that thier pet platypus is a secret agent, know as Agent P. and heads out to stop the evil Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz from taking over the tri-state area. Both of these storylines, and how they overlap, are great and make the show what it is today. I give this show an 8 out of 10, keep up the good work.
  • Quite possibly the best blended-family sitcom since Step by Step.

It's not often you see a blended family on TV that actually gel into a cohesive unit...even the Brady Bunch had their issues. But this family seems to be in perfect harmony...even Candace's ire is usually directed at Phineas (her own brother) moreso than Ferb, and it usually has to to with his activities more than anything else. As much as the divorce rate is allegedly destroying America (although to be fair, I don't believe we actually know how Linda and Lawrence's first marriages ended), this program shows us it's possible for two families to come together harmoniously.

But enough of that feel-good stuff. Let's talk about how funny the show is.

Is the formula repetitive? Yes. But the show acknowledges it. That's what makes it funny.

The voice cast is well-assembled; although I really wish Disney would stop using the same people over and over again (Tisdale, Musso, Stoner, etc.).

Platypus = comedy.
    Platypus in fedora = great TV.
    Platypus in fedora fighting crime = where's my Emmy?

The musical element is a welcome change from the pace of other cartoons nowadays. And the theme song rocks.

Bottom line, Disney has another hit on their hands. I only hope they don't end up limiting the show's run with its own "summer vacation" concept.
  • A highly intresting and original

After watching one episode it strucked me as a very enjoyable show and the best part about it was that the format constantly changes and doesn't always follow some same routine all the time like other shows I know. It also encourages kids to go do something fun and intresting during summer which most take for granted anyway. It is also one of the better shows on disney channel unlike most and is definatly worth to watch for fun or to get a good laffs in as well. For being a highly original funny and doesn't get boring to watch after a while I give thise show a big thumbs up to watch.
  • One of The best shows in disney

This is the best show I have ever watched my whole life
    It focuses on the summer of 2 stepbrothers Phineas 8yrs. old And his stepbrother Ferb 11yrs. old who think their summer is boring and decide to do different things everyday. Their sister candace 15or16yrs old is aware of this and is trying to tell their mom Linda what they are doing but when she gets home it disappears before she gets home because of what Doofenshmirtz whose plans are being foiled by Perry The Platypus Who lives a double life as Phineas and ferb's pet and as a secret agent.The boys are normally assisted by Isabella the leader of The Fireside girls(Who has a crush on Phineas)For badges A show worth watching
  • This show is about the story of two stepbrothers, Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher. They must find exciting ways to spend their summer vacation.

This is the show I know that will air on Disney Channel worldwide simultaneously. Every disney channel will air it on February. I saw the sneak peek of this show last January 1, 2007 in Disney Channel Asia. It was great. It really is a trendsetter. The first episode I saw was Phineas and Ferb building a roller coaster and Candace ruining their plan. Ferb doesn't talk too much but he's a lot of action. This show is great. I can't wait for this premiere on February.

I liked the story, the animation, the songs and the characters. Some of my favorite songs are: Gichi Gichi Goo, Backyard Beach, You're Busted, Truck Drivin' Girl and Danny's Story. For me, this is one of the best and unique Disney cartoon.
  • It's nothing like Disney Channel's other shows.... and that is a good thing.

Finally, a DC cartoon series that isn't amazingly stupid or pointless. The show doesn't look like it would be great, but looks can be decieving...
    HUMOR: The show is extremely funny, and it is one of the few cartoons that doesn't have tons of potty-humor and childish jokes. Many of the jokes made refer to pop culture and earlier episodes, and can even make a teenager or parent laugh.
    MUSIC: Another Disney Channel show that is very musical. Almost every episode yet has a song, and these range from country to pop to rock to disco. Some of these are hilarious, some are annoying, and some will get stuck in your head for days. ANIMATION: People that havent watched this show will often bash the animation, although it really grows on you. The show doesn't take itself too seriously, and you will frequently see the show making fun of the character drawings (ex. Candaces long neck, Doofenshmirtz's pointy nose, Phineas's triangle head, etc.)
    CHARACTERS: The characters in this show are hilarious and loveable. Phineas is the kid with the triangle head who has big ideas for summer, Ferb is the mostly-silent British boy who is frequently ignored, Candace is the older sister who is thought to be insane, and Perry is their pet platypus who lives a secret life as an crime-fighting agent. And, for once, the parents aren't extremely stupid, as they are in many other kids cartoon series.
    EPISODES: The best episodes usually have a mix of good songs and hilarious plot lines. My favorites include "Dude, We're Gettin' The Band Back Together!", "Run Away Runway", "Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror", and "It's a Mud, Mud, Mud, Mud World".
    To wrap it up, this is one of those shows you hate until you see a good episode of it. Try watching one of the ones I reccomended with an open mind, and you might just find yourself a new favorite show.
  • A show about 3 siblings, 2 boys who get along who inadvertantly get on their sister's nerves. Their creativity and imagination makes for a wild ride and even though their ways are innocent, it could get them in alot of trouble, yet somehow it never does.

Disney channel does it again!! Another great show for the kids, ha, but let me tell you it can keep any age locked in to this hilarious-'what are they gonna do next'-sense tickler. One reason to tune in to this delightful fun time is to catch some friendly faces, or should i say voices, like Ashley Tisdale from Suite Life, or Mitchel Musso from, of course, HANNAH MONTANA! The things these two stepbrothers to each day of the summer makes you almost want to go out and try them yourself. And to top it all off- the animation of some of the characters is perfect contrast with some of their voices especially the tall goofy looking Ferb; who doesnt talk much but when he does, his low english accent keeps you wanting more and just wait til he breaks out in song...!!
  • Greatest new show on tv.

"Phineas and Ferb" is the greatest new show on TV. Not just Disney Channel or in kids tv but on ALLLLL of TV. Its so awsome. The way every episode is another day, awsome. Im glad it doesnt skip days and weeks and well, months like other shows. I hope this show lasts forever. It shoudl be on the air as long as people are on earth. My favorite character is Ferb because he never talks which gives me no reason not to like him. People who dont talk are soooo cool. Nice job Disney! U actually made a worth while show!
  • This show rocks!

Man, I love this show! I watched the premiere and thought it was awesome! This show is about two boys named Phineas and Ferb who try to keep themselves busy over the summer while their sister Candace tries to bust on them but their mom thinks she's very crazy! Along with their adventures they invite Isabella who has a crush on Phineas! Then while they're having fun their pet platypus Perry is a secret agent who saves the world from the evil Dr. Doofenschwitz! It's got impressive voice acting, the animation is awesome, and the writing is off the chain! I would definitely recommend this show! This is definitely the best show on Disney Channel! Yo, Disney got a real Emmy's award winner right here! I'm giving it a 10/10!
  • Great piece of work. Go Perry

Phineas and Ferb.To brothers who make wild things in every episode.I LOVE this show.So Phineas and Ferb make crazy things everyday and their sister Candace alway sees them on the act.So she always calls her mother because the bros are making something crazy.But when ever the mom shows up every single thing dissapears.There is also ferbs pet Perry who is a platupus.They dont do much.But Perry the Platupus is actually a secret agent who in every episode has to foil some evil scientist whos name is so long I cant remembers plans.So Perry always wins the battle.There is also a 2 minute song thing in every episode.
5 6 7 8 9 10 11