Phineas and Ferb

Friday 8:00 PM on Disney Channel Premiered Aug 17, 2007 In Season

TVvuer69

Phineas and Ferb Fan Reviews page 10 of 11

• I love this show.

This show is really silly and funny. Candace always tries to get Phineas and Ferb in trouble but is never there on time and her mom things she is going crazy. Phineas and Ferb are smart two ten year olds and have alot of fun together. I really like Perry the Platypus cause he is a secret agent and the boys or there sister doesn't know that he is a spy that fights evil. The person that he always fights is Dr. Doofensmirtz who always looses to him and I like Perry and around Phineas and Ferb he acts like a normal Platypus around them and always ask where is Perry.
  • This show really surprised me.

When I first saw the preview for this show, I didn't think it was going to be that good. I thought that if I watched it at all, it was only because of Ashley Tisdale starring in it.

But once I gave it a try, I LOVED it! The opening was awesome, the jokes were downright hilarious, and I can't wait until the next episode! This is without a doubt one of Disney's best shows! I thought it would be abysmal, but it was perfect! It definately deserves a 10!!! I don't care what anybody says! "Phineas and Ferb" is another one of Disney's spectacular creations! Keep up the great work, Disney!
  • This show is great.

I think this show is very funny, original, and downright great. Candace makes the show funny in her attempts to bust the boys and without her this show wouldn't be as good. Also, the way Candace freaks out around Jeremy and how much they are meant to be together. Each episode stars Phineas and his stepbrother Ferb and thier nonstop quest to make the most out of thier summer vacation. Unknown to them that thier pet platypus is a secret agent, know as Agent P. and heads out to stop the evil Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz from taking over the tri-state area. Both of these storylines, and how they overlap, are great and make the show what it is today. I give this show an 8 out of 10, keep up the good work.
  • Quite possibly the best blended-family sitcom since Step by Step.

It's not often you see a blended family on TV that actually gel into a cohesive unit...even the Brady Bunch had their issues. But this family seems to be in perfect harmony...even Candace's ire is usually directed at Phineas (her own brother) moreso than Ferb, and it usually has to to with his activities more than anything else. As much as the divorce rate is allegedly destroying America (although to be fair, I don't believe we actually know how Linda and Lawrence's first marriages ended), this program shows us it's possible for two families to come together harmoniously.

But enough of that feel-good stuff. Let's talk about how funny the show is.

Is the formula repetitive? Yes. But the show acknowledges it. That's what makes it funny.

The voice cast is well-assembled; although I really wish Disney would stop using the same people over and over again (Tisdale, Musso, Stoner, etc.).

Platypus = comedy.
    Platypus in fedora = great TV.
    Platypus in fedora fighting crime = where's my Emmy?

The musical element is a welcome change from the pace of other cartoons nowadays. And the theme song rocks.

Bottom line, Disney has another hit on their hands. I only hope they don't end up limiting the show's run with its own "summer vacation" concept.
  • A highly intresting and original

After watching one episode it strucked me as a very enjoyable show and the best part about it was that the format constantly changes and doesn't always follow some same routine all the time like other shows I know. It also encourages kids to go do something fun and intresting during summer which most take for granted anyway. It is also one of the better shows on disney channel unlike most and is definatly worth to watch for fun or to get a good laffs in as well. For being a highly original funny and doesn't get boring to watch after a while I give thise show a big thumbs up to watch.
  • One of The best shows in disney

This is the best show I have ever watched my whole life
    It focuses on the summer of 2 stepbrothers Phineas 8yrs. old And his stepbrother Ferb 11yrs. old who think their summer is boring and decide to do different things everyday. Their sister candace 15or16yrs old is aware of this and is trying to tell their mom Linda what they are doing but when she gets home it disappears before she gets home because of what Doofenshmirtz whose plans are being foiled by Perry The Platypus Who lives a double life as Phineas and ferb's pet and as a secret agent.The boys are normally assisted by Isabella the leader of The Fireside girls(Who has a crush on Phineas)For badges A show worth watching
  • This show is about the story of two stepbrothers, Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher. They must find exciting ways to spend their summer vacation.

This is the show I know that will air on Disney Channel worldwide simultaneously. Every disney channel will air it on February. I saw the sneak peek of this show last January 1, 2007 in Disney Channel Asia. It was great. It really is a trendsetter. The first episode I saw was Phineas and Ferb building a roller coaster and Candace ruining their plan. Ferb doesn't talk too much but he's a lot of action. This show is great. I can't wait for this premiere on February.

I liked the story, the animation, the songs and the characters. Some of my favorite songs are: Gichi Gichi Goo, Backyard Beach, You're Busted, Truck Drivin' Girl and Danny's Story. For me, this is one of the best and unique Disney cartoon.
  • It's nothing like Disney Channel's other shows.... and that is a good thing.

Finally, a DC cartoon series that isn't amazingly stupid or pointless. The show doesn't look like it would be great, but looks can be decieving...
    HUMOR: The show is extremely funny, and it is one of the few cartoons that doesn't have tons of potty-humor and childish jokes. Many of the jokes made refer to pop culture and earlier episodes, and can even make a teenager or parent laugh.
    MUSIC: Another Disney Channel show that is very musical. Almost every episode yet has a song, and these range from country to pop to rock to disco. Some of these are hilarious, some are annoying, and some will get stuck in your head for days. ANIMATION: People that havent watched this show will often bash the animation, although it really grows on you. The show doesn't take itself too seriously, and you will frequently see the show making fun of the character drawings (ex. Candaces long neck, Doofenshmirtz's pointy nose, Phineas's triangle head, etc.)
    CHARACTERS: The characters in this show are hilarious and loveable. Phineas is the kid with the triangle head who has big ideas for summer, Ferb is the mostly-silent British boy who is frequently ignored, Candace is the older sister who is thought to be insane, and Perry is their pet platypus who lives a secret life as an crime-fighting agent. And, for once, the parents aren't extremely stupid, as they are in many other kids cartoon series.
    EPISODES: The best episodes usually have a mix of good songs and hilarious plot lines. My favorites include "Dude, We're Gettin' The Band Back Together!", "Run Away Runway", "Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror", and "It's a Mud, Mud, Mud, Mud World".
    To wrap it up, this is one of those shows you hate until you see a good episode of it. Try watching one of the ones I reccomended with an open mind, and you might just find yourself a new favorite show.
  • A show about 3 siblings, 2 boys who get along who inadvertantly get on their sister's nerves. Their creativity and imagination makes for a wild ride and even though their ways are innocent, it could get them in alot of trouble, yet somehow it never does.

Disney channel does it again!! Another great show for the kids, ha, but let me tell you it can keep any age locked in to this hilarious-'what are they gonna do next'-sense tickler. One reason to tune in to this delightful fun time is to catch some friendly faces, or should i say voices, like Ashley Tisdale from Suite Life, or Mitchel Musso from, of course, HANNAH MONTANA! The things these two stepbrothers to each day of the summer makes you almost want to go out and try them yourself. And to top it all off- the animation of some of the characters is perfect contrast with some of their voices especially the tall goofy looking Ferb; who doesnt talk much but when he does, his low english accent keeps you wanting more and just wait til he breaks out in song...!!
  • Greatest new show on tv.

"Phineas and Ferb" is the greatest new show on TV. Not just Disney Channel or in kids tv but on ALLLLL of TV. Its so awsome. The way every episode is another day, awsome. Im glad it doesnt skip days and weeks and well, months like other shows. I hope this show lasts forever. It shoudl be on the air as long as people are on earth. My favorite character is Ferb because he never talks which gives me no reason not to like him. People who dont talk are soooo cool. Nice job Disney! U actually made a worth while show!
  • This show rocks!

Man, I love this show! I watched the premiere and thought it was awesome! This show is about two boys named Phineas and Ferb who try to keep themselves busy over the summer while their sister Candace tries to bust on them but their mom thinks she's very crazy! Along with their adventures they invite Isabella who has a crush on Phineas! Then while they're having fun their pet platypus Perry is a secret agent who saves the world from the evil Dr. Doofenschwitz! It's got impressive voice acting, the animation is awesome, and the writing is off the chain! I would definitely recommend this show! This is definitely the best show on Disney Channel! Yo, Disney got a real Emmy's award winner right here! I'm giving it a 10/10!
  • Great piece of work. Go Perry

Phineas and Ferb.To brothers who make wild things in every episode.I LOVE this show.So Phineas and Ferb make crazy things everyday and their sister Candace alway sees them on the act.So she always calls her mother because the bros are making something crazy.But when ever the mom shows up every single thing dissapears.There is also ferbs pet Perry who is a platupus.They dont do much.But Perry the Platupus is actually a secret agent who in every episode has to foil some evil scientist whos name is so long I cant remembers plans.So Perry always wins the battle.There is also a 2 minute song thing in every episode.
  • Has the potential to be a decent show, but doesn't quite make it.

*Warning!* I haven't seen every episode of Phineas and Ferb, but I have seen enough to write a review. *Warning!*

Many people seem to hate the character designs for Phineas and Ferb. OMG, his head is a triangle! Yeah, so? You get used to it. I hated the way Fairly Odd Parents looked when it first aired, but eventually got used to it. Plus, there are several characters who look somewhat normal, so not everyone is a freak.

The real problem with Phineas and Ferb is the writing. A lot of the episodes feel same-y and predictable. Phineas gets an idea, ("Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!") notices Perry the platypus's disappearance ("Hey, where's Perry?") while Perry runs off to stop Dr. Doofenshmirtz, a villain with some odd schemes. Isabella (Who reminds me of Trixie Tang from FOP) brings along her girl scout friends to help with Phineas's plan. Candace embarasses herself in front of Jeremy, then she sees what the boys up to, tells mom, mom thinks she's gone crazy because for some reason (that probably involves the Perry the Platypus subplot) the evidence of the boys' scheme disappears, blah blah "Aren't you a little young to be X" yadda yadda push the Status Quo button.

Many jokes feel forced too, like when Phineas, a boy is more than 6 years old and is incredibly smart, signs forms in crayon, even getting a few letters backwards. Also, the episode where Dr. Doofenshmirtz gets a new nemisis and Perry is "dumped", there's a LOL,nemisis=Girl/Boyfriend joke that wasn't funny in the first place, but still has way too much time devoted to it.

The series also has many running gags. Candace, Phineas and Ferb's sister, is on a never ending quest to rat the boys out. Which, always predicatably fails. In one episode, she even captured a robot the boys made in a sack, but made the mistake of turning around. It was promptly taken by the garbage man and replaced with a sack of manure. In one of the most predictable episodes, "Candace Loses Her Head", Phineas and Ferb carve Candace's face into Mt. Rushmore, where as soon as Candace tries to show mom (she wasn't trying to rat the boys out though), it is promptly erased by the antics of Perry and Dr. Doofenshmirtz, who just happened to be there along with Isabella and her friends and Jeremy.

Phineas and Ferb isn't all WahWahSuckage, it does have its good moments. Episodes may be same-y, but they are still pretty interesting to watch. Some jokes are pretty funny, one I liked was the "Panic Room" in "I, Brobot". Each episode usually has a catchy musical number as well. This show could be great, but thanks to some poor writing, it isn't as good. It's still a watchable series, however.
  • The Best Damn Show ever since the proud family and kim possible got kick off the air and ashely tisdale's character is hilarious very genius and the story and the creative is marvelous this show should deserve 10 emmys and image awards as well,fas

When Phineas and Ferb(Vincent Martella and Thomas Sangster)
    come up with away to keep them busy during the summertime
    in danville, they not only come up with crazy and cooky
    inventions but provide their selves and summer for a adventures no kid could as for not only that their crazy
    crackhead sister,Candace(Ashely Tisdale) trys to get them
    busted for their schemes but Their Mom,Lindana(Caroline Rhea)thinks she's very crazy but Their Dad,Lawrence(Richard O'Brien)is very cool with their schemes,along with their adventures they invite Isabella(Alyson Stoner) who has a crush of Phineas with her fire state scouts along with their
    plans and while they having fun, Their Pet Playpus,Perry(Dee Bradley Baker) is a Double Secret Agent who saves their
    world and the city from The Evil Dr. Doofenscwitz(Dan Povermire) from his sinister plan to take over the world and
    the tri-state area. Plus is from the guys of Rocko's Modern
    Life very genius,very original and is definetly ready for a tv movie ,Phinease and Ferb are the new Beavis and Butthead
    of Disney Channel and The Best Damn Show Ever. and way better then Brandy and Mr. Whiskers,good show but nothing
    compare to them.THE BEST DAMN SHOW ON DISNEY
  • For a new show, pretty decent and surprisng, but could use some fixing.

I just happened to be channel surfing when I ended up in Phineas and Ferb on Disney Channel. It was better than what I expected, which is a good thing, but still some tweaks in some areas. The episodes could be longer besides just 15 minutes. 15 minutes is pretty short, and the show should focus more on the main characters. The Larry the Platapus scenes are pretty pointless.I don't really see the idea of a secret agent animal fighting a crazy scientist. Maybe if that was gone, and the show just focused on Phineas and ferb and Candace for a whole episode, it'd be alright. Otherwise, the comedy in the show is pretty alright.
  • and i love wasting my time on this^^:)

it very funny and it gets your attenton:):):):):):):)

you should watch this . . . it has hi gread humor and it makees you laugh . . . alot . . .

ii i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i ii i ii i i i i i i i dont have more to say
  • This show is cool and funny. Two stepbothers, Phineas and Ferb want to spend their summer vacation building or doing innovative and wacky things.

The person who thought of two stepbrothers spending their summer vacation building and doing innovative and wacky things with a teenage sister who always reports what the boys do to their mom, the boys own a platypus who is actually a secret agent that stops a mad scientist who has a teenage daughter and is divorced, the boys have many friends including a girl who is the leader of a girl guide group and they sometimes help the boys out on their wacky projects and she has a crush on Phineas, is a genius! This show is quite funny and awesome and also has a song featured on nearly every episode.
  • Surprisingly... I like it!

At first, I kind of doubted this show and I thought I wasn't going to watch it too much. What I didn't know, it was only a 15 minute series. But besides that, I really like it a lot more than I thought I ever would. I'm not saying it's the best Disney show ever created. And I'm not saying it's the one of the more worse shows. I suspected it to be bad, and I was pretty wrong.

I especially love the theme song! It's so creative and funny! Thats why I gave the show an 8. It's not the best, but not the worst. It's actually more towards the best, and if it were like a full half hour, I would probably think a lot better of it than I even do now. But I enjoy watching this series. It's a really funny show.
  • Great series.

I can not believe I am saying this but Disney finally did something good. Phineas and Ferb is a great show. The comedy is great nd it is so nicely animated. The details are great. The voices are great, I wish Ferb would talk a little bit more, I love his voice. I also like how their platapus has a secret life. And both his nd Phineas and Ferb's story always combine. Dan Povinmire is a great director and is great animtor. This is one of Disney's greatest shows in a long time, and I hope it lasts. 10/10, nice show Disney.
  • Finally another good Disney Show.

wow this awsome show is my favorite Disney Show it is so great. i need a DVD collection of this I have to see all aired episodes I mean it. i just love this show so much that I will just want to wish even more episodes for maybe 100= by the end of the first 1.5 seasons!!! Well my favorite character is Ferb. Well I like all MaIn charaters really. So anyone want to agree with me on this. i love all the storylines too the first episode i ever saw was the spy one were they save the betty band's band.
  • this show is okay

this show is okay i like really alot. t has alot of pontenional. it has its funny parts and the ideas are really creative. i just like it. i love when isabella says whatca doing? it is cute. i also like that in every episode has a song my favortie has to be evil boys. perry is also a good idea to have him as a sercet agent. i reall dont know what else to say so ill just start repeating stuff. its a cool show i like it. it is original and funny i enjoy watching it. one of the best
  • Phineas and Ferb

Phineas and Ferb is a show on disney channel about two brothers called Phineas and Ferb who are on there summer break and through out their summer break they get up to many advetures, also they have a sister called Candace who tries to get her brothers into trouble telling her mum. But when their mum gets home Phineas and Ferb always manages to get every thing back to normal with out even trying. Also Phineas and Ferb have a pet platypus called Perry who has his own adventures as a secret agent to stop the mad scientist called Dr. Doofenschmirtz.
    So overall i think that Phineas and Ferb is a really good show to watch.
  • The tale of two brothers spending thier summer days before heading back to school. The only problem is finding a good way to spend it.

I was all but giving up on Disney channel and then this show came on and I was given new hope with the first episode "rollercoaster" and I knew this was going to be big. Its the classic tale of trying to find ways to spend your summer vacation that isn't just the ordinary stuff but instead building a giant rollercoaster, creating a new season Swinter, or its less popular name Wummer, trying to find a mummy, or even trying to build a giant icecream sundae for a friend. Meanwhile as these things go on there are two side stories that sort of overlap with Phineas and Ferbs fun and that is Candace, thier older sister, trying to ruin thier plans by telling mom. Meanwhile, Perry, the family's pet platypus, leads a double-life as a secret agent who foils the evil plots of a mad scientist named Dr. Doofenschmirtz (Dan Povenmire). This provides a side story that runs along side the main plot. No one seems to be aware that Perry lives this double-life. The Agent P sub-plot usually serves as a running gag as Perry's missions intertwine with the boys plan which ends with Perry usually clearing all of the evidence of the boys activities.

I like this show due to the concepts that come along with it because this brings me back to the show Animaniacs and Rugrats.

Animaniacs because of the dog and baby skit in which the baby breaks free from her pin or her restraints and heads out on adventure while the dog keeps her from harm. At the end the dog gets the blame as the baby comes back right when the mom returns. Ok lady. Rugrats because of many of the same aspects of above in which the babies break free from thier pin while Gramdpa is aspleep and go on adventures. Returning before anyone is the wiser

There are a few negative aspects of this show and thats the fact that its only a filler show at the end or beginning of disney movies and that it only runs 10-15 minutes. It needs to have its own block on the lineup and consist of 30 minutes, 2 episodes.

That said its a great show and worth watching no matter what the age may be because everyone can relate to trying to find something to do to make the summer memorable.

Like it says:
    "There's a 104 days of Summer Vacation,
    And school comes along just to end it.
    So the annual problem for our generation,
    Is finding a good way to spend it." - words to live by.

Perfect 10 out of 10.
  • A show about 2 brothers who do outragious stuff while their patypus perry fights an evil guy.

I honestly didn't think that I would like this show until I saw the first episode. then I realised that i LOVE IT!!! It is so funny and is such an original show. The whole thing with Perry the Platypus and that evil guy whats his name is great. I hopw this show stays on the air for a long time. I think its going to be one of disneys best cartoon shows ever! Its so funny and anyone who doesn't think that they will like it from the commercials should so watch it anyway becasue you will be proven wrong. Phineas and Ferb ROCKS!!!!
  • Two brothers try to not be bored. Not that bad.

So, I watched this with low expectations. And I kind of liked it.

So it's basically about two boys, Phineas and Ferb, respectively, who try to not be bored during summer vacation. So that leads to, some wacked out adventure. It's sort of like the Niceklodeon sitcom Drake and Josh (Two stepbrothers getting into crazy situations, and a sister who always ruins, or tries to, ruin things.) and sort of like, something else.

The voice acting isn't too bad. It has a certain charm to it, and that is good if you ask me. I just don't like Alyson Stoner on the cast, but that is unimportant.

The animation, is, bleh. I like good animation, and decent anatomy. This ignores both. And the color palette could be better IMHO.

The plotline is, interesting. Not the best, but okay. They do have some good humor, I'll give them that.

So this show isn't great, but it's a good enough time-waster rather than a masterpiece. Hopefully it will get better as time progresses.
  • so stick with us 'cause phineas & ferb are gonna do it all!

Phineas and Ferb is a new Disney Channel cartoon series. This show is really hilarious though some are so silly and corny, it's still pretty funny. My favorite character is definitely Candace Flynn, Phineas and Ferb's big sister, who is voiced by the one and only Ashley Tisdale. She's so talented. Phineas and Ferb do different things everyday for fun and to spend their summer vacation. They invent cool things. Aren't they too young to do those stuff? Yes, yes they are! Candace always try to let their mom know what ridicule they have doing but everytime she shows it, her mom doesn't see it. This drives Candace insane. I also like the subplots of Perry the Platypus. I enjoy those scenes and the whole show, of course.
  • Its a bout two brothers that just want to have fun.

It is a fine show. it has some good story lines and funny scenes, and the cast is good, but i am still testing it. Sometimes it has some stories that are for really small children, and since i am a "big" teenager i dont laugh that much, but i think it is a good show for small kids, it will make them laugh a lot and they will probably love it. the one thing i dont like about it is "perry". I think they should put on more Phineas and Ferb stories than Perry's ones, because they are not funny.
  • One of Disney's best shows of 2008.

There are only 104 days of summer vaction and then school comes around to end it. Why not make the best of it? That's the plot of Phineas and Ferb. Two brother think of crazy ideas to make their summer the best. Phinease thinks of what to do and Ferb thinks how to do it. The product is one hilarious show.

As far the animation goes, there are plenty of crazy character designs. While it may seem strange at first, you'll begin to love it. There is constant use of CGI, and looks impressive. In some scenes, everything moves very fluid and smooth. All of the colors are rich and vibrant.

I see lots of potential for Phineas and Ferb, so let's give some positive feedback to Disney and show them how Cartoon is done. Not that they're doing a bad job.
  • One of disneys best cartoons

I love the show i think its quite funny its about 2 brothers who are on summer break for one hundred and four days and they try to do a bunch of stuff to satisfy there summer like race international thumb wrestling building a giant roller coaster through the city putting their sisters face on mount Rushmore making a movie and starting a internationally popular pop band while there sister Candace being the lil punk she is always try to get phineas and ferb in trouble cuz she a lil trick punk that is phineas and ferb great great show
  • Um... it's looks okay

4.9
    This show is about two boys building roller coasters and that's all. Why did they make this and not give American dragn: Jake Long a third season? Well, this show looks a just a tiny bit better than The Replacements. The animation looks bad anyway; Phineas' triangle head, Ferb's untalkativeness, Candaces' serious anger, Perry the platypus' double life as a pet and secret agent...very weird. But there's a Phineas and Ferb competition, which looks WAY better than watching the actual television show. Why Disney?! I wish they could maybe improve this show. The Buzz on Maggie was better than this! This new show is not my type.
5 6 7 8 9 10 11