Phineas and Ferb

Disney Channel (ended 2015)

TVvuer69

Phineas and Ferb Fan Reviews page 2 of 11

• Awesome show!

I don't know why people are hating it. I love the episode Return Policy and you're going to love It's No Picnic. I've watched Return Policy and Live and Let Drive.
  • One of the only decent shows on Disney Channel.

The animated shows on Disney/Nickelodeon are the only good shows on today's TV.
  • The most creative show of all time

this show made me laugh, realise that it is something close to my heart.. i feel this is the most creative one and also gives kids great morals.. the unusual elements bring us the idea of wide range thinking and really this generation kind of show.. i love this on no matter what.. the best cartoon i've ever seen..
  • Was once great, now they are running out of ideas

This used to be my favorite show. Seasons 1 and 2 were great. The plots might be repetitive, but the shows were amazing. In Season 3, it started to go downhill around the episode "Bad Hair Day" and it became unbearable in season 4. The plots are lazy written and the animation is now terrible. They are clearly running out of ideas. Doof is not even trying anymore and phineas and ferbs inventions are now very boring. I give it an 8 for seasons 1 and 2. But please END SUMMER! END THE SHOW!

UPDATE 2-1-14 Another thing I forgot to add on my orinigal review is that now they are WAY too smart for their age. They are supossed to be 5th graders going on to 6th. Now they talk about math and things that are too advanced for their age. Baljeet is an exception. The others are not.
  • Two Words: CAN-CEL

Phineas and Ferb was actually a decent show when it first aired on Disney Channel. The ideas were creative and fresh with good humor and excellent plots. But the fact that it's been running for over five years is kind of surprising. Just like the 'Kidz Bop' series, Phineas and Ferb has been dragging on for far too long. Shall I pull out zee list?

Plot- The storyboard for this show used to be entertaining, but now it's too predictable. Phineas and Ferb start talking about some random subject and create an invention based on it. Then, their older sister Candace will try to bust them. Meanwhile, the family pet platypus fights the rookie evil scientist Dr. Doof. After Perry defeats him, Doof's evil invention will explode and fire one last ray, which will hit P and F's invention, causing it to vanish. Then Candace will look stupid, Mom will serve snacks, and the credits will roll. See, same thing every time, talk about BORING!

Characters and Animation- The characters are undeveloped and annoying, to sum it up. Don't even get me started on that mess they call animation!

SINGING- Why is the that in EVERY single episode there's some kind of dumb song to go along with the headlines? And WHY are people always randomly singing in public, and not getting called crazy for it?

Unrealistic- 'There's 104 days of Summer vacation' my butt! In Phineas and Ferb, Summer basically lasts until the end of time! And plus, no average kid can make an expensive invention EVEY SINGLE DAY. I mean, doesn't someone have to PAY for all that?

I have an idea for a new episode; why don't you have an episode where it's the last day of Summer break? And then, following that, have an episode where they return to school. And after that, get rid of this dumb show! It's gone on for far too long, cancel it already!
  • kind of stupid

5.5
    The creaters must be running out of ideas because this show Is going down the I wanted to watch a bad show I would have gone to cartoon network. I love Disney channel but its not the same anymore. Its mediocre, and needs to have serious changes if they expect me to watch anymore of it.
  • Surprisingly good if you can get past the repetitive plot.

I can see why a lot of people don't like Phineas and Ferb, because they get tired of seeing the plots repeated over and over again. Sure, there are a lot of shows that are repetitive and suck such as Pokemon and Johnny Test, this however is something different.

Phineas and Ferb is about two step brothers on summer vacation that like to spend their summer break creating lots of inventions. Candace sees what they're doing and wants to get them busted practically because what they're doing can be wrong and their a little too young to be creating stuff like that (they say a catchphrase like that in the show). They usually wonder were Perry is and when they ask where's Perry the scene cuts off to Perry sneaking out of the house to go to Doofenschmirtz Evil Inc to fight Dr. Doofenschmirtz. I'm going to stop here because all of you who have watched the show know it's plot.

What I have to say about P&F is that its a great cartoon and the best show on Disney Channel at the moment. The premise, while its plot is repetitive, its' very original and well thought out. The animation is very smooth and unique, the songs are catchy and very funny, the humor is very funny and the characters are very likeable. Unlike Johnny Test or some other shitty cartoon that has a repetitive plot this show can be repetitive and actually be good. I reccomend this to all who enjoy Disney cartoons, or cartoons in general. Rating: 10/10
  • Classic show for the future!

This is an amazing show! lovable characters, great plot, they are funny and it puts A LOT of other cartoons to shame. its very incredible and I would recommend it to others! but a lot of people think johnny test has repetitive episodes but it does not. this show has repetition as well since all cartoons have that! if the show is about 2 kids inventing something and the sister tries to bust them over and over every the point of the show not repetition. just like johnny test. he gets an invention, it goes wrong and he needs to fix it. its the point of the show and what makes it famous just like this show! this show reminds me of johnny test too.
  • While it's a fun cartoon, it is too repetitive and formulaic to be considered great

This is a show that stored the best for first. When it started, everyone enjoyed it. Here we are about 5-6 years later, and while it is still passable and even a little fun, each episode is predictable if you've been watching since it's origin. It's almost as if Disney is running out of ideas at a rapid pace. Is it worth watching? To pass the time at most. It's nothing I would willingly watch unless there is absolutely nothing else on Television.
  • Lost its greatness a long time ago.

I watch this show for Phineas and Ferb, contrary for Perry and Doofenschmirtz. It started out pretty good. Phineas and Ferb build something, Candace sees it, finds mom, but Doofenschmirtz's invention backfired after Perry kicks his ass. Simple. But sometime around 2009 or something, bear with me, it just started to lose its feeling to me. I guess it was because the pals of Phineas and Ferb made more prominent appearances, or Perry and Doofenschmirtz had something happen to him, what that is I don't know. It's unexplainable, but it just doesn't seem to have the charm it used to. But one thing I do like, is the different songs per episode thing. I'm leaving with a positive note.
  • Reasons Why This Show Should Rot In Hell.

1. The jokes. Every joke in this show are repeated over and over and it annoys me. They all feel forced and tired.

2: The plot. The plot is the same damn thing in every episode! Deja Vu much? Except it's not like Deja Vu. It's bad enough that Phineas and Ferb always win in every episode. COME ON!

3: They're never in school! I mean... come on! We get like 3 months of summer and these guys have infinite. Can someone just educate the f***s?

4: The constantly annoying voice acting. 4Kids's terrible dubbing is more enjoyable then their god awful voices.

5: It's overrated! Come on! Just come on! How does this stuff get so popular! I've lost faith in humanity. Screw this show. It's a disgrace to the human race. I bet Satan hates it too.
  • TOO REPETITIVE NOW! JUST END IT AND MOVE ON!

Seasons 1-2 were great so that is why I gave the show 5 out of 10

After Season 3, the show is just too repetitive, Phineas comes up with an idea, Perry defeats Dr. Doofensmertz, Candace trys to bust her brothers, repeat.

I didn't mind it at first but now it seems like the show is in an endless repeat mode with every new episode that comes out. Disney NEEDS to end this show and either do a spin-off of this show in a school setting or JUST MOVE ON!
  • The angel has fallen

Before i disgust this wreck it,horrid waste of my me get this clear to all the P&F fanboys I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS SHOW,i don't care if he had good episodes after this basing my review on the current state of the show me hater all you want i will gladly reply with the next words:Screw you .Now with that out of the way let's begin.

Plot:2 kids get bored and try to do something different everyday of the summer and sing a song while doing a platypus"James bond"type agent gets a daily job assignment to stop a "Evil doctor dropout" from taking over the world but inadvertently helps the kids to clean their mess and their sister is looked like a complete repeats EVERY SINGLE TIME and the plot wasn't as good to begin with.

Animation:The series biggest flaws come form are way to many colors are unappealing and some of them can every time phineas turn his head vertical is adds nightmare fuel that even nightmare moon will smell from the freaking moon.

Characters:Where do i begin with these f**kers????How about the most obvious characters lack character development,nether of them have changed their are still bland,one dimensional characters and let's analyze them one by one shall we ??

Phineas:This guy is just boring to watch and his voice doesn't help at all with anything.

Ferb:He's the blandest of them all,we don't much of his personality or character other than being a plot device.

Isabella:This girl ticks me off every time that she say:"Whacha doing ?". Ughhh the less i talk about her the better.

Buford:He's just 1 of the 3 comedy have nothing else to say.

Baljeed:This guy is second worst stereotype character in the show,i'll get to the Worst is just a insulting representation of Indians everywhere by being a dull,anti charismatic character with no motivation on being with phineas and ferb what so he's the second comedy relief and 2 of the 3 are not funny at ALL!!!!!

Irving:THIS GUY. I hate this character with a burning passion because he's the worst stereotype in the show and STEREOTYPING THE FANBOY CHARACTER!!!!!He's not was no clue or build up to this character existing on the show and his way to interact with the main characters is just insulting to your intelligence.

Candace:I fell sorry for this girl even she's annoying because she has to dealt with these 2 and she hasn't gotten help to put that obsession to rest.

Linda:She's the living example on how not to do a parent character. I rest my case.

Perry:The only two dimensional character in the guy is overrated because everytime he faces the bad gut he always win with not even sweat and that's a role model not a character.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz:HE JUST characters has to be one of the lamest villains in animation,his back story is not tragic,his plans have flaws always and he has charisma of petrified wood.

Creativity:THEY DO EVERY KIDS INVENTION CLICH IN THE BOOK!!!!!!They don't nothing creative or amazing and when they do they destroy the reputation of another character.

Humor:BLAND,CHEESY,CHEAP AND UNCREATIVE.

Final verdict: 1/10 This show has to die.

• Decent. It's WAAAAAAAY better than those crappy teen sitcoms and fish hooks, but not as good as gravity falls and wander over yonder.

I used to love this show a few years back, but then I lost interest in the show. The show is okay, but nothing special. Here's the pros

1. The show's humour is actually funny and doesn't rely on immature toilet humour.

2. Some of the songs are catchy.

3. Perry the platypus is frickin' awesome.

4. The show had an epic movie.

Here's the cons

1. Every episode is basically the same thing.

2. The animation is not that good.

3. Candace is annoying.

4. Most of the episodes after the movie are boring and unfunny.

So overall, a good show, but it unfortunately went downhill after the movie, just like spongebob.
  • What was Disney Channel thinking?

THIS I apologize. Normally I can be a bit more discreet when writing a review, but this show does not deserve the right to exist. I honestly have no clue as to what Disney Channel staff were thinking when they let this show be on the air. Here's a few of my thoughts toward the show.

Animation : Vomitous (All the coloring is very unappealing, and some characters or grotesquely angular (especially Phineas, the walking triangle head).

Storyboard/ideas/creativity : Rudimentary (So darn repetitive! I mean,for land's sake! Come up with some thing new for once!)

Humor : Repugnant really missed the mark here. The jokes are never

Rating : 1 or F-----------------

Sorry to all of you Phineas and Ferb (spits) fans, but this show's gotta go.

• Good Job, Disney

The characters are great, and the stories, even though they're repetitive, are still pretty good in my book.

It might get old after a few seasons, but hey, I'd watch it anyday.
  • A bit formulaic, but overall a solid watch.

Phineas and Ferb build something, and Candace wants to bust them. Meanwhile, Perry the Platypus is sent on a mission to thwart Dr Doofenshmirtz evil plans of the day. This is generally the Formula of most episodes. If the Formula is already a turn off for you, then Phineas and Ferb isn't your thing.

But if you can look past formula, You may find a great deal of enjoyment out of Phineas and Ferb. The humour is genuinely funny, pretty clever, and rarely ever goes the gross/random route. Characters are mostly likable, with none of them falling under the "asshole" or "idiot" category. The songs can be pretty catchy at times. Overall, it's a great show.
  • Bad, boring show

Ok, yeah, I know I reviewed this before, and everyone hated it, but oh well, because this show is making me so mad that I had to review it again. First, I loved the show when it came out. Season 1- amazing. Hilarious, clever, good message. I loved it. Then came Summer Belongs to You, which wasn't good, but wasn't bad either. But AFTER that? After that everything came to a screeching halt. I have no idea what happened, did the writers of the shows have a coconut dropped on their head or something? Every episode became a blur of unfunny jokes, cheesy gags, and no originality what-so-ever. Every episode is the same- Phineas and Ferb, wearing their smug little smiles, will build something 'out of the ordinary' and 'amazing', their sister Candence will have a spaz attack throughout the show, Phineas' invention disappears in a over-the-top convenient way, Candence cries, roll the credits. I love the Doofensmirtz bits, they are great.

But wait, there is more! Because, last week, I saw a commercial for what? FOR PHINEAS AND FERB MEET THE MARVEL SUPERHEROES! Because kids like super heroes, right? Because they need to make two goofy, child characters more 'EPIC', right? I see what is happening. "Hey GUYZ, what can we do to make these two lugs Phinny and Ferb more EPICZ????" "Oh, I know! SUPERHEROES! SUPERHEROEZ are EPIC, amiright guyz?" And that is how this horrible special was born.

Before you say, "It's a kid show, deal with it, you don't have to watch it", you don't think I know that? I just can NOT believe this over-hyped piece of garbage that everybody is in love with. I HATE Phineas and Ferb. Absolutely HATE it. One of the worst shows with the biggest fan base.
  • excellent show

Great show that is very funny and very clever. One of the best things about the show is that the characters are all smart and none of them are dumb or jerks. My favorite part of the show is Candace and Jeremy's relationship and how they are now boyfriend and girlfriend. The episodes I enjoy the most are the ones that have a canderemy moment or two. This cartoon is the only cartoon I watch and is a very good show. I also I like the songs that are in almost every episode. This cartoon is the best cartoon I have ever watched. So I easily would give it a 10/10.
  • crappy show

My review

Plot:3.2 They make something then it falls apart, same thing everytime

Animation:4.2 It's suckish

Characters:I don't like really any of them, and that platypus is ugly

Jokes:2.1 boring

Cuteness:1.1 boring

Humor:4.2 boring

Overall:2.2 it is really boring the show

Rating;3.0<3.1>

• The same EVERY time! Candace is pathetic!

At first, it seems funny and interesting. But then, it becomes so predictable and redundant! I mean, when you know exactly what is going to happen, it becomes so boring!

And also, WTF is wrong with Candace. What type of person has a life that revolves around busting her brothers???!!!! i mean, WTH??? If you think about it, she's so pathetic that all she cares about is "busting" her brothers and her boyfriend, how shallow????!!!!! And what is the point of busting? What does she want to have happen to her brothers?? What teenager runs to tattle on her brothers to her mom? Her life is so freaking pathetic and empty.

Like, what about studying, sports, college, SATs? The things normal teenagers have to worry about. yeah yeah, i know it's just a cartoon show, but still, like her only concerns are getting her brothers in trouble (a horrible sister) and obsessing over her boyfriend (stalker, much?). She's pathetic and a bad influence on people who watch the show, thinking all they should do in life is scream, tattle, and obsess.

• No just no

Loved the first season but got so annoyed after that....
  • Only a few Words

The show is ok but not really that good.
  • Good, Creative, but needs some spice

Funny show overall. I respect Dan and Swampy for their work and making a "Family Guy" that is suitable for kids. Yes, the plot is a bit redundant. However, Dan and Swampy set "guidelines" for their writers so their isn't a lot of wiggle room for the guys who write each show. Yes, guidelines being that there has to be "What'ch ya doin'?" "Where's Perry?" "Curse You Perry the Platypus!" "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom!" and everyone eating pie or some unhealthy food at the end of the episode. There is a lot of potential if Dan and Swampy let the writers be a bit more creative, but otherwise it'll be a good way to kill time until something better comes on.

I love Doof. Funny as hell character. He IS the reason I watch P&F. I like the show, though, it's funny, decent songs each episode, and I respect it overall.

8.5 rating for me.
  • It has memorable moments, but its just too repetative

The show has some episodes that I really like but the plots are reused too much. The boys get the idea to do something cool, Candace tries to bust the boys and in the end the stuff vanishes and its the end. Also, Perry gets an assignment from MM, he gets trapped by Dr. Doofenshmirtz but then escapes after taking the time to hear the dotors plot, he beats the snot out of the doctor which gets the boys inventions to vanish unintentionally and Perry leaes while the doctor curses his name. Its still a fun show to watch but it probally lasted too long and reused too much of the similar basic plot line.
  • F**k this show

I hate this f**king show with a passion. This is the worst f**king show I have ever watched. First off, let me start with the f**king jokes, "Where's Perry" "Watcha Dooooooooin" and the most f**ked up "CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS" and then theres the whole "INATOR" bulls**t coming from Doofenshmirtz's trashy fecal matter mouth. Doofenshmirtz needs to be kicked in the a** so hard his balls will fall off because I feel like he needs to rot in a cage and die there...... surrounded by fire. Same thing with all the other horrible characters. Ferb is another example of a terrible character in a TV show. He doesnt talk at all, making him the autistic f**king d***ebag he is, and when he talks, he sounds like a complete f**king idiot who is British. Candace is also a whiny b***h. Candace always tries to get the boys in trouble, but her deafblind son of a b***h a** mom acts like Candace is an ignorant son of a b***h. The only character I like in this garbage s**t is Perry the Platypus.

I don't typically write reviews filled with naughty language, but if I have to, it's because this show deserves it, because sometimes you have to break your rules.
  • i wish in phineas and ferb..........

u;ug';gu';gu'o'ou8
  • It is silly but accurate to call this show brilliant.

Is it ridiculous that I think one of most interesting, clever, and exciting things being done with storytelling right now is being done is being done in a children's cartoon? Yes, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. Aside from the fact that Phineas and Ferb is clever, exciting, and hilarious, it is also one of the most ingeniously constructed storytelling structures I have ever seen. Yes, it is repetitive. In its own way, it is as formulaic as Scooby Do or Power Rangers. But it is that very formula that allows for its brilliance. There have been many great shows that have many weak episodes because the writers are unable to come up with sufficiently engaging plots for those episodes. Phineas and Ferb neatly solves this problem by having one engaging plot that it reuses. This plot, or perhaps I should say structure, has all of the beats of tension and interest and momentum to keep the viewer engaged, while at the same time not generating any tension. We are wired by our training to respond to tension and narrative conflict, and Phineas and Ferb taps into this without actually needing to be tense or have serious conflict. How many shows fail because of situations where the show attempts to make you believe the characters are in danger, or are not going to win, but you know they are because they always do? Phineas and Ferb neatly sidesteps this problem by not making it an issue at all.

At the same time, having this tight formula frees up the writers to really indulge their creativity. With a premise as loose as "characters that can basically do anything," and no need to create conflict or narrative structure because those are automatically in place, Povenmire and Marsh have created a serious creativity and fun free-for all.

I could go on like this, analyzing this show and everything it does right for a very long time, but what would be the point of that? Phineas and Ferb is a blast, it is consistently funny and clever, and, oh, did I mention that it's brilliant?
  • Phineas! Revisited?

I wonder what episode will feature a really wild adventure: Phineas has a scheme to do something really wild, let's say geologic survey work, for example. Well, in the course of his scheme, he ends up with a 3 foot 7 inch iron rod blowing clear through his cranium, lobotomizing him and leaving him alive for 11 Disney seasons, a changed person.
  • Need something new in this cartoon !!!!

2.5
    I think this cartoon will be end if disney not creating something new in Phineas and Ferb. People will be bore if no something new. Maybe if disney make something new like Phineas and Ferb back to school or whatever, maybe this cartoon will be interesting to watch it. Sorry for my bad english :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10