Phineas and Ferb

Disney Channel (ended 2015)

TVvuer69

Phineas and Ferb Fan Reviews page 3 of 11

• Phineas! Revisited?

I wonder what episode will feature a really wild adventure: Phineas has a scheme to do something really wild, let's say geologic survey work, for example. Well, in the course of his scheme, he ends up with a 3 foot 7 inch iron rod blowing clear through his cranium, lobotomizing him and leaving him alive for 11 Disney seasons, a changed person.
  • Need something new in this cartoon !!!!

2.5
    I think this cartoon will be end if disney not creating something new in Phineas and Ferb. People will be bore if no something new. Maybe if disney make something new like Phineas and Ferb back to school or whatever, maybe this cartoon will be interesting to watch it. Sorry for my bad english :D
  • Will they go to school already!

I loved Phineas and Ferb, when the show just came out, it was something new, that I never had seen before. However, ever since 2009, this show has gone downhill, I mean the plot is the same, it's boring and you can predict what is going to happen. They added new character's like Baljeet and Buford that were not need in the series and I mean, WHEN WILL THEY GO TO FREAKING SCHOOL. I mean seriously, go to school already. 187 episodes of Phineas and Ferb aired as of May 2, 2013 at 5:48 PM ET (US) and their summer is 104 days, that is 83 episodes OVERDUE. It's boring now, I don't watch it, I don't even remember the last time I watched this show. I know my comment will get alot of thumbs down, but I don't care. It was awesome but went downhill in 2009.
  • THE DOOFENSHMIRTZ AND PERRY SHOW!

Phineas and Ferb is a terrible show. Isabella isn't funny, Phineas is boring, Ferb talks too much, and Candace is just downright annoying.Why is my rating 7.5? Because of the funniest characters in television, PERRY AND DOOFENSHMIRTZ! I just love their plot. I'm glad that Dan and Swampy focus on Doofenshmirtz now, he is the best character ever! They don't even focus on Phineas and Ferb's plot anymore. That's why I think Phineas needs to end, but have a Perry the Platypus tv show just for Doof, Perry, Major Monogram and Carl, and maybe some appearances from Baljeet and Buford.
  • Imagination explosion

2.5
    these kids come up with the stupidest things that arent even real. This is why i dont watch disney anymore
  • They didn't know how to make little kids shows so they looked at the fairly odd Parents

IS this a quinsidence you have a teenage redhead in the beginning of the shows card

Candance = Vicky

Ferb = Cosmo

Isabella = Trixie

Doofensmirtz = Crocker

Bufurd = Francis

This is crazy look at this these guys are usually funny but they are dumb in the sho maaking songs for the show I mean I cannot belive who made this It isnt funny like the shows they usedto work on its dumb and unoriginal. Look at it! I mesn is this too much to ask. Hannah montana is gone the have these stupid musical kids shows (The Wiggle ripoffs)and now they brought us this. Wow am i amazed
  • Phineas and Ferb is one of the best animated shows on TV today!

Phineas and Ferb has it all: brilliant animated comedy, cool characters, silly and hilarious humor, exciting action and such cool songs and music. The theme song by Bowling For Soup is so cool! This show gets better and better. I love every episode and I love all of the characters on Phineas and Ferb. LONG LIVE PHINEAS AND FERB!!!!!
  • Used to like it.

PLEASE NOTE: This is ALL a personal opinion.

I know this review is going to get a ton of dislikes but I don't care. I just don't like this cartoon. When it first came on, I used to like it. But after the "Across the 2nd Dimension" Movie, it got really old very quick. Now when I say quick, I MEAN quick.

Story:

Phineas and Ferb are step brothers who want to have the best summer ever. They do this by coming up with ideas on what to build and do for fun. They build things such as rollercoasters, water slides, and more. Their older sister, named Candace, regards what they're doing as dangerous and unsafe, and goes to tell either her Mom, named Lynda Flynn, or her Step Dad, Lawrence Fletcher, and tries to tell them what they're doing so they can get busted. While this is going on, their pet platypus, named Perry, is a secret agent who goes to fight the evil Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, an evil, yet goofy scientist who comes up with schemes so he can rule the tri-state area of Danville. Big surprise.

Now, what are the problems of this show? Well, one of them would be the plot for each episodes. My god, are they repetitive. I mean, all that happens is:

1. Phineas and Ferb are bored.

2. Phineas comes up with idea on what to build and do for fun. He turns to Ferb and says "Ferb, I know what we are going to do today!" Then he says " Hey, where's Perry?"

4. Perry goes into his secret lair and gets information about what Heinz Doofenshmirtz is up to.

3. Candace sees what they're doing and tells Phineas and Ferb that she is going to bust them by telling either Mom or Dad.

4. Perry arrives at Doofenshmirtz's place only to have himself get captured by his arch enemy.

5. Doofenshmirtz tells Perry what his evil scheme is and then shows him is invention, which always ends with -inator.

6. We cut back to Phineas And Ferb where a song number begins

7. Candace tells either Mom or Dad on what the boys are doing but they don't believe it.

8. Perry escapes the trap and defeats his arch enemy.

9. The invention Heinz Doofenshmirtz invented then makes Phineas and Ferb's invention disappear.

10. Candace drags her mom or dad into the backyard only to find out it's no longer there. She then acts like an idiot.

It gets old REEEEEEEEALY quick. Another one of the problems I have with this show are Candace and Doofenshmirtz. I mean my god. The other characters are passable but these two are completely annoying!

Candace is always trying to bust her brothers all the damn time but she never seems to succeed. I'm not kidding she does that every episode. My god, can this girl just give up? We all know you're not going to succeed Candace!

Doofenschmirtz, in my opinion, is a really bland and not very funny scientist at all. Now, I used to think he was funny, but now, he's stupid. He always makes these lame inventions that always end with -inator with them. Can't his guy put either 10000, or 20000, or 30000, or any number at the end instead of -inator. It's also very sad for him to get defeated by a secret agent who's a freaking platypus! While on the topic, why is there even a secret agency where the agents are pets? That wouldn't exist in real life.

The final problem that I have with this show now is this:

How many days of summer are there in this show? As the theme song says, there is 104 days of summer vacation, and yet they have over 104 episodes so far!

Anyway, that's my review, if you disagree with me, I'm okay with that. But I just don't like this show anymore. I think it's boring now. I don't recommend watching it if you want to see a cartoon episode where all the episodes have a different plot.

Overall: 4.0

Grade: D+

• Best Disney cartoon currently on!

I love this cartoon! You people are SO stupid for complaining that it's repetitive, because that's the beauty with the show! What, you don't think the writers have realized that it's repetitive? That's actually what I love about the show. The characters are all so cool and so are the voices. Plots are really fun to watch, and they got me literally stuck to my TV screen. Humor is awesome, especially Dr. Doofenschmirtz and his -nators. I love them. The fact the bad guy (Doof) never beats the good guy (Perry) and how they miss each other when the other one's away reminds me of my favorite cartoon ever, Tom&Jerry. There is no episode that has managed to fail me! Musicals are really good, although maybe just a tad boring, and the only reason why it's not a 10 is because the colors sting my eyes a bit sometimes. I think that the only better show currently is Gravity Falls.
  • Best. Show. Ever.

Phineas and Ferb is the most awesome show ever. Everyday is just another awesome invention after another! I don't get how anyone can be so creative! And how they manage to link their inventions with Dr. D's -inator is GENUIS. Their inspiration and Dr. D's backstories are awesome! And don't get me started about their songs. It's silly, it's cute, it's awesome. Enough said.

I think what's best about PnF is the message the bring. Though it's slightly clich, I've completely embraced the fact that summer does belong to me, and that anything is possible as long as I believed. I'm doing things I've never thought I could, and I'm seizing the day as much as I can. I believe that imagination and creativity should be embraced, and not pushed away.

Phineas taught me to be optimistic in every situation.

Ferb taught me that, sometimes, words aren't needed at all, and actions speaks louder than words.

Isabella taught me to be fearless, to be limitless. And to never give up hope.

Candace taught me to be determined. And just be yourself. Look at her, she's all about busting and yet she has a best friend that always has her back and an awesome boyfriend who loves her just the way she is.

So, do I think PnF is absolutely perfect? Yes, yes I do.

Carpe diem!
  • Why everyone likes this show is something I will never understand.

A lot of people I have been saying that Phineas and Ferb is one of Disney's best cartoons ever. If you really ask me, though, I would find Lilo & Stitch, Kim Possible, and Brandy and Mr. Whiskers to be far better shows than this. I don't even think that this show is good; for me, it's pretty much a waste of time. This show could've been good, but suffers from many problems. One thing is that almost all the jokes in this show are rehashed, and have been done before thousands of times. The fact that that evil professor keeps on naming his machines something-nator is not funny, and gets repetitive fast. Another major problem is the characters themselves. They are pretty much as one dimensional as paper (with the exception of Perry), and for some reason, they can do anything. I mean, I'm not kidding when I say that none of these characters have any interesting qualities or any unique drawbacks. Another major problem this show suffers from is its musicals. Yes, they were cute back then, but really, they are just really irritating, and come off as pointless and unnecessary. But this show's biggest weakness is the fact that almost every episode is the same. The only thing that set these episodes apart is the plot. If you have notice, then you can see that the following happens in 90% of the episodes:

Phineas comes up with something to do, and he and Ferb start doing it. The mom takes off to run an errand. Meanwhile, Perry takes off to defeat the evil professor, who creates an invention ending in -nator.

Candace then figures out what Phineas and Ferb, and attempts to punish them by telling her mom when she gets back.

Perry somehow destroys the evil professor's invention, and the invention somehow destroys everything Phineas and Ferb put together.

When the mom gets back, Candace tells her what Phineas and Ferb, and when the mom finds out that nothing's there, she thinks that Candace is crazy and lets Phineas and Ferb off the hook. The End.

The process did start off good, but got old fast. As for the artwork, it's decent, but nothing special. The animation, though, is too colorful, and rough at times.

Overall, Phineas and Ferb did seem good at first, but it's pretty much a hopeless mess of rehashed humor, rough animation, repeated storylines, and one-dimensional characters. If you want to see an actually good Disney show, then watch Lilo & Stitch. It's a lot better than this.

Presentation: 3.5/10 The premise did start off good, but got repetitive fast. The plots don't help, either.

Animation: 5.5/10 Artwork is fairly decent, but the animation comes off as rough ad just too colorful.

Voice: 4.5/10 The character voices are annoying, and all the musicals are just dreadful to hear.

Entertainment: 4/10 All the humor is pretty much rehashed, and all the characters are just uninteresting.

Lasting Appeal: 4/10 Don't watch this. There are far better Disney cartoons out there.

FINAL SCORE: 4/10 Crummy
  • This show is just medicore, and the worst show on Disney channel.

I dont like Phineas and Ferb that much, its boring and the writers are coming out of ideas. I think its cool that they invent stuff, i think the characters Phineas and Ferb are cool, but Candance annoys the living heck out me! All she does is trying to bust her brothers and talk about Jeremy. Like i said the writers are coming out of ideas, like the only think i look forward into an episode is the Dr. Doofensmetz/ Perry plot. I think the best season is season 1, now season 2 is pretty good, but season 3 is just OK/ bad. i don't there has ever been a perfect season 3 episode (only maybe like once or twice.) Well this show isn't that good. Overall 5/10.
  • Wow !!

In the first episode I watch the roller coaster it was very good
  • Annoying and Predictable

I hate this show. It's so predictable! Every damn episode starts with Phineas saying " Hey Ferb I know what we're gonna do today" and "hey where's Perry". It's so boring and I hate how Candace is always trying to get their mom to see what they made. I also hate how Doofenshmirtz NEVER beats Perry! Man at least give the bad give the bad guy a chance. For real and i ABSOLUTLY HATE how Doofenshmirtz's machines always ake Phineas and Ferb's "creation" disapear. I wish there was an episode where the mom actually catches them. And for real don't get me started on their summer vacation! They've been having summer vacation for more than 5 years! They should make an episode where they go to school!!!!!! Goodness I just hate this show.
  • omg blow my brains out!

So stupid! First off candace is annoying constantly instagating and trying to nark, also phineas is annoying "yes, yes you Stupid gay ass cheesy line and last of all, isabella is annoying to "whatchya Eff off disney for this one!
  • Awesome sometimes.

3.5
    A cartoon about two brothers named Phineas and Ferb who are looking for a fun way to spend their summer vacation and come up with a crazy idea every episode. Their sister Candace who is the only one in the family who notices what the two of them really do because their gadgets and stuff luckily disappears before their mom and dad get home. They also have a pet platypus named Perry who is secretly an agent stopping Dr. Doofenshmirtz from using his evil schemes to wreak havoc on the tri-state area.

What I think of this show.

GOOD STUFF
    Dr. Doofenshmirtz

BAD STUFF
    Lame and horrible intro.
    Sticks to one kind of thing every episode.
    Having to deal with at least 1 song in every episode will get annoying.
    Them always saying Phineas and Ferb is dorky.
    Candace.

I really loved this show when I saw it the first couple of times. I still do but not as much. Now the only character I like is Dr. Doofenshmirtz. This show has a lot of problams like character design ,same thing every episode and too much singing. "Phineas and Ferb" is a fair show but I think Disney can do better then that, maybe.
  • This is awful! Just kidding this show is the best

This is a great show I watch it everyday and I like the animation it's really I mean when will Candace ever learn that phineas and ferb will never get busted, well they would get busted if doofinsmirtz didn't create evil inventions, but anyway this show is one of the best shows on the air
  • Boring now

sorry but this show's become like pokemon, every episode is the same thing, with the same formula
  • Phineas and Ferb showed Disney that the good & old cartoon still works.

Phineas and Ferb are the names of Disney's New Generation. After all that trash, from Hannah Montana to High School Musical, Phineas and Ferb showed Disney that the good & old cartoon can also works, if it is clever, with smart jokes and good plots. Phineas and Ferb has all of that,and also the musical numbers, making that cartoon a sucess for children of all ages. Phineas and Ferb are the names of Disney's New Generation. After all that trash, from Hannah Montana to High School Musical, Phineas and Ferb showed Disney that the good & old cartoon can also works, if it is clever, with smart jokes and good plots. Phineas and Ferb has all of that,and also the musical numbers, making that cartoon a sucess for children of all ages. And with "all ages" I mean even adults. Because it's not a stupid show full of silly jokes (like Nickelodeon's Fanboy & Chum Chum), it's a smart show, it isn't one of that shows that the writers think that chindren programms don't need a good plot. It has the music,it has the jokes,it has it all!
    One of my favorites cartoons, certainly.
  • Disney's best at the moment.

I'll admit, even I being a fan of the show am extremely fed up with the repetitive nature of the programme's format. Even when a show need to follow a certain episode structure, there is still a way to do it whilst making it diverse and climatic. The musical numbers as well as the episodes where of myriad higher quality in the show. I also don't understand how they could have a Christmas special in the middle of SUMMER!! In good old Australia (Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oy, Oy, Oy), it would have been perfectly fine (apart from the snow), but they are not, they are in the Northern-Hemisphere. Candace is becoming increasingly vexing, intolerable and obsessive.

I have to say, the real charm of the boys is what ties this show together well. They are creative, ingenious, inventive, prodigious, academic and above all - amiable. They teach kids to be determined, to not only aim for the stars, but to build a rocket and take yourself there! It's great to have a goal, but if you are just gonna sit around on your but instead of working hard to achieve it, then you're not going to make it happen. You don't have to be famous (the message that all of Disney's other programming sends) but if you have a strong mind, a brave heart and a will for adventure, then you can show the world that you actually live here and you can definitely make the best of your summer.

Ferb and ROCK!!!!!
  • At this point, I just can't stand this show anymore

It's 2013 already and this super repetitive show has to stop!

Phineas & Ferb was a pretty good idea at the start, though this show is super repetitive! Every single episode of the series involves Phineas & Ferb wondering what they want to day today, they get an idea and wonder where their pet Perry went, Perry goes to some random area and gets informed about Doofenshmirts being up to no good, Perry goes to stop him, back at P&F, both of them built something and their sister Candace notices and wants to inform their mother but fails since the invention either gets stolen or destroyed, and then the episode ends and we poop (just kidding). But really, this show should of just ended after 104 episodes (which is how many days they have in their summer vacation).

This show now gets a 1.0, seriously they need to end this show! I know there are people who may protect this show, but you really need to watch all the episodes of the series and see what I and everybody else who are saying this show are bad are talking about.
  • Doofenshmirtz and Perry

I used to love this show but now all it is, is about doofenshmirtz now. It should be called Doofenshmirtz and Perry because phineas and ferb dont make any new designs. In the info its all about doofenshmirtz. I rate this poor, whos with me?
  • KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

I can't stand this show anymore! I'm getting very tired of hearing about it everyday. Every episode of this show is the same thing, two boys build an invention and their sister tries to bust them which fails due to a scientist who makes the invention disappear or destroy it somehow. I used to watch this show when it first came on the show, but now it's way too overrated. I find this as an example of wondering why kids watch this kind of stuff on television nowadays. i hope this show will end very soon, I dont like the fact on how repetitive it is, along with the animation and how the characters are drawn. Sorry to the fans. Final Grade: F----
  • Good show, but....

it is a good show doesnt make alot of sense,summer last like 2 years,and 2 of those days it automatically skips to Christmas?Thats kind of wierd if i do say so myself.
  • It's alright...

I've been watching this show for years and I think it's an alright show. I like it and I would recommend it.
  • The LAST good Disney Channel show EVER!

I think that Phineas and Ferb is a great show for everybody to enjoy
  • Boring and Repetitive.

Ugh,this show? This was amazing when it came out until 2009 when they repeat the same goddamn stuff over and over!What the fuck,I never thought this show would suck,but its been 5 years,call it quits and this was the only reason I would watch disney. Ferb now talks way too much,and has to deal with Phineas and Candace fucking riding his ass all the is it so bad that they are making machines?,most the fucking time their making it for you,you red headed ***!

Perry and Doofensmirtz-The peanut butter and jelly of both are the reason its still on,they are so fucking funny,not like baljeet who has to give some fucking lecture to people.
  • Ugh, really! End the horror!

Can't stand this show. Same shit happens in EVERY episode. It starts when Phineas & Ferb thinking about what they're going to do that day, Perry goes missing, Isabella and her stupid catchphrase "Watcha doing?"...Ugh....The characters are SO ANNOYING! I would give it a 0 if I could. -_-
  • Started off well But now it NEEDS TO STOP!

The show started off really strong. The inventions were actually pretty realistic. Not the kids making them but the inventions themselves. Phineas and Ferb never really had any good jokes but it was a fun show to just sit down and watch as Phineas created inventions and Candace freaked out.

But after five years of it simply needs to stop.

Every episode is--and I mean this quite literally--the same thing. And it's getting annoying. How long is their freaking summer. Every episode goes like this:

"Hey Ferb, I know what we're gonna do

"Agent P, Doofenshmirts is up to no good. Find out what it is and stop

"Gotta bust my

"Perry the Platypus, let me tell you about my latest story of his childhood)

"Mom, the boys have built a (whatever it is) in the backyard

(Doofenshmirts and Perry fight. Perry wins then flies

"Curse you Perry the

"Mom, come in the

"I don't see anything,

"But,

"Who wants some pie?"

"Ooh, I

Episode ends.

It needs to stop right now. After Meep came I just gave up on this show.
  • Great show love it

this show is fun to watch... and I don't if others realize this but almost all shows carry thier own same repetetive storylines lol this must not be noticable to those that lose interest in shows after 10 mins.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10