Phineas and Ferb

Disney Channel (ended 2015)

TVvuer69

Phineas and Ferb Fan Reviews page 5 of 11

• One of the best kid's cartoons on air

This show is original, funny and SMART. I thoroughly enjoyed this show, and though at times the plot can seem a little predictable, I would have no trouble saying that this show is one of the best children's cartoons on air.
  • Mark Jones - El Monte, Ca.

I'm going on 48 this week and I have to tell you this is the best series to come along since The Bugs Bunny Show ,The Simpsons, and Family Guy. I watch every chance I get - reruns too. Keep up the good work !!!
  • Disney Channel's Life Support

Summary: It's obvious that Phineas and Ferb is the hottest show on the Disney Channel, and the only thing keeping it steady. Phineas (Vincent Martella) and Ferb (Thomas Brodie Sangster) spend their summer break building the most wacky yet highly imaginative things known to man, such as: a roller coaster that covers half the city, a paper mache airplane, giant spin tops and so on. While the boys plan what they'll be doing for the day, their naive sister, Candace (Ashley Tisdale), trys her best to "bust" them by calling the mother and telling her about the crazy thing that the boys are doing...and ends up failing as the invention from the boys vanishes into the wind right before the mom witnesses the situation. While all of this is happening, the boys' pet platypus, Perry (Dee Bradley Baker) is a secret agent who's main objective is to stop the evil Dr. Heinz Doofenshirtz (Dan Povenmire), a wise-cracking mad scientist trying to destory the Tri-State Area who fails just as much or more so than Candace.

Characters: 10/10 What I enjoy most about the show is the characters, the characters are likable and interesting in every way. Their characteristics are in the right place and their appearances is one of the most creative things I have seen in a cartoon for years. Phineas has a good and positive about everything. Ferb may not talk much, but his actions are bigger than his words. Candace is hilarious on many levels especially when she's angry, and she has no common sense whatsoever when it comes to... just about everything... even with her obsession over Jeremy. Buford is another funny character, but unlike Candace, he doesn't have be a lunatic to be funny. Isabella is like the female counterpart of Phineas because they both have positive and confident attitudes no matter how stressful the situation is, and her "Whatcha Doin'?" catchphrase works every time. Next is Baljeet, who kind of reminds me of Butters from South Park because they're always victims of bullies. Baljeet may not do much, but he still belongs in the show regardless. Perry the Platypus is yet another great character added to the show who is an awesome, crime fighting, day saving, evil mad scientist butt-kicking, life rescuing, fashionable egg-laying mammal who can also make a good house pet. Last but not least, there's my favorite character, Dr. Heinz Doofenshirtz. Doofenshirtz has always been the best and will always be in my perspective due to his goofy comedic antics during his "serious" plans to take over the Tri-State Area/ get revenge on his brother. I also find him to be more humorous than Candace and Buford combined.

Humor: 8/10 The humor in this show has never cease to amaze me. The timing is perfect, the jokes fit in the right category and it's appropriate for all ages, although some of them may be edgy, but that's what makes it so great: some jokes for children, and some for adults/adolescents. However, there are some jokes in the show that annoy me. One is the giant, floating baby head. To me this actually was funny the first few times I have to admit, but the writers are starting to overuse it and it's getting frustrating; you see the baby head in almost every episode. Another thing I don't like is the overused term, "Yes, yes we are." which can also be used with different pronouns such as: "I", "You", "He", "She", "It" or "They". This usually happens when an adult asks the boys, "Aren't you a little too young to be (Insert situation here)?". Once again, another flaw that the show has in my opinion. If you like these two gags, than that's fine with you, I'm just sharing MY opinion about them.

Story 9/10 The whole storyline for the series is original in it's own way. The whole idea of two brothers creating ridiculous things to spend their summer vacation, while their stupid sister is trying to rat on them, and at the same time their pet platypus is on a daily mission to stop one guy, is...genius. The whole summer vacation thing may have been done before in an older cartoon series by the name of Ed, Edd 'n Eddy, but the difference between P&F and EEnE is that in EEnE, the boys spend their summer making easy money, while P&F on the other hand, spend theirs having as much out-of-this-world fun as they possibly can before it's time to hit the books again. I'm not sure which show is better, but let's not forget who is being reviewed here. ...You know what...both shows are unique in their own way, how's that?

Animation 10/10 I don't know what to say about the animation of the show, but it's perfect.

Overall: 8.5/10

Review Conclusion: Most of the profit and ratings that Disney is receiving is coming out of this one cartoon while all of Disney's other shows are getting down graded by it's previous fans if you know what I mean. Disney needs to throw away all of the obnoxious, tasteless and straight up annoying teen sitcoms and make way for more amazing cartoons, yes I said it, CARTOONS like Phineas and Ferb,... oh and by the way, Fish Hooks doesn't count. To end this review all I have to say is this: Phineas and Ferb is the Disney Channel's life support, without it, their ratings will drop faster than Osama Bin Laden in a room filled with Navy SEALS.
  • A Mess Up On The Show

on one of the episodes Dr. D buys a dog but its rely perry the platypus. and he is telling him his back story and he doesn't know its perry the platypus and he says something that was in a different back story and Dr. D says. well you remember that, he thinks its just a dog that he just got so why would he think that the dog would remember a back story that he told perry the platypus ?
  • Getting Boring.......

I used to think this show was good when it first started but now it's getting boring and repetitive. They really need to think about doing something DIFFERENT, like for example, they go to school instead of Candace trying to bust them and failing. Or maybe even do a spin-off with them going to school (or something else) and make friends and do what they do currently, a few times but most of the time, just being NORMAL!!!
  • Phineas and Ferb was a great show at first,but now,it's getting old.

There are so many shows out there that have repetitive plots,but the major example is Phineas and Ferb. I used to love this show,now it's starting to be like Johnny Test and Fairly Oddparents with the same plots over and over again. This show is about two brothers named Phineas and Ferb,who spend their summer building fun things,while their sister,Candance,tries to bust them. Meanwhile,their pet platypus,Perry,who is a secret agent,tries to stop Doofenswartz from ruling the tri-state-area. Now,this sounded like an original idea,but after two seasons,the show falls down as fast as an explosion. The first problem are the constant musical numbers. A lot of them were great,but nowadays,they are just a waste of time,and are annoying. If there were less episodes with musical numbers,this show would be greater. The second problem,and the biggest one,is the repetitive plots. I mean here's what 99% of episodes are like:

Phineas is bored. He then gets an idea and says "Hey Ferb,I know what we're gonna do today". Then,he says "Hey,where's Perry?". Perry goes into a weird entrance into his lair,and MM explains his mission. Isabella comes and askes "Whacha doin?",Candance comes and says "Ooh,I'm telling mom!". Perry goes into Doof's lab,but ends up getting trapped. We then cut to a pointless musical number. Perry escapes the trap and saves the day,then Doof goes "Curse you,Perry the Platypus!". His invention that always ends in "inator"makes P N F's invention disappear. Candance shows the mom their invention,but it's not there. Perry comes and Phineas goes "Oh there you are,Perry".

And that's your entire show right there. There are a short amount of episodes that focus on that plot,but I hate that same plot. The characters are either unlikable,or likable. Phineas is a nice guy,while Ferb never speaks at all,and only speaks near the end of the episode. Isabella is annoying,and "Whacha doin?" gets irritating very fast. Perry is cute,but he is just average as a secret agent. Dr. Doof is hilrailous at times,but he fails all the time,and is nothing more than a rip-off of Dr Draken from Kim Possible,and even his daughter rips off Sheygo. The reason why I didn't mention Candance is because she is the worst character of the show. All she constantly does is try to bust her brothers,and she constantly fails. Give up Candance! You have tried in like almost every episode,and you somewhat fail. She also is in love with Jeremy,and that's all she talks about. Jeremy this,Jeremy that,blah,blah,blah. And when he canceled a date,she treats it like it's the end of the world. Her friend,Stacey has more backbone than her. To be fair,the only good characters of the show are Baljeet and Buford. They are the ones that bring the most laughs,especially Buford. Overall,Phineas and Ferb was once a great show,but now it's trying to hard to be like Kim Possible. I still watch it these days,but it has gone downhill now a days.

• Disney's Last show

Plently of people on YT say that this is Disney's 'last' show due to the fact they are annoyed by teen drama, blah...
  • Nothing is new

this show at first was one of disney best shows when it came out but now i don't even care to watch 2 seconds of it.yea the show can be funny and the characters are nicely made but the show is getting old.it's to repetitive and the episodes are always the same the phineas and ferb make a crazy machine candice calls mom to get them busted during that their animal is trying to stop his nemises evil plan.then right before her mom see's it the animal and his nemises destroy or accidintly stop the mom from seeing the machine and candice looks stupid and the mom ask the kids to come in for snacks yea and how can thing story line get old well it did because of all the episodes being almost the same. 6.5.
  • A Concept That's Been Overdone Throughout The Series.

5.5
    I haven't even seen the whole series to date, just a very few episodes, that Christmas special and Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across The 2nd Dimension. But more than seeing any of this show, I have read mostly the lower rated reviews on here (ranging on the scale between 0-6) and from what I read of those reviews, I have to say this isn't among my most favorite Disney animated programs that would be high on the list, and there are some, certain others I prefer to it. I somewhat hate to say and admit it, but I'm going to have to agree with others who mentioned that it has got to be the most overrated of the Disney t.v. cartoons or otherwise. I probably shouldn't be surprised that it has run for over 100 episodes (even outlasting or surpassing Ducktales), considering its current popularity (not that I ever even tried to predict and estimate how long it would last). I don't know nor get what the point of the supposed 65 episode rule was with the Disney animated shows was anyway nor why it was even bothered with attempted to be applied. There were only a handful that made it to 65, some others never even made it that far and some actually exceeded that number. Sorry to go slightly off topic, but it's just I find that there are better shows that didn't last as long should've and I think the rule is sort of a waste, dumb and horse-feathers. Anyway, there just isn't really that much to it that makes it all that great nor special. I don't know, I'm kind of on the fence about it. There are specific elements or themes within each episode that are repeated and I won't mention them since other reviewers have brought them up already on the one hand. But on the other hand, it's not like the whole episodes are repetitive, there still are other things within some that distinguishes them from others, but I guess they just aren't enough for some viewers to matter that much to them.

Again, I won't go into details of the typical routines of each episode, since others have covered the premise already, but if anybody who isn't familiar enough with the show wants to know more, just read through the other reviews. But I'll make a few, other comments about it. Someone or a few on here (as well as another site) asked a question concerning the shapes of the three main characters' heads. I read on Wikipedia that they are designed like they are to represent the first letters of each of their names. If I were to name a favorite character, I guess I could start off with Candace's friend, Stacey. I like the fact that she's there to help keep Candace in check. There may be some positive messages like about using your imagination for kids, but that just may not be enough. Can't be quite sure what the target audience could be now, as I read it started out what some may perceive as being for kids exclusively by nature, but then there were changes made to appeal to an older audience as well. I guess it depends on the viewer, really. I presume that's the thing about some programs. When it's one that becomes overkill, it's a missed opportunity on how it could've been executed differently and what could've been the better time to come to an end, once it seemingly reaches the point of exhaustion. I'm ambivalent about this show and if I gave it a higher rating, it would've been no higher than a 6 at the most, which i thought about giving. I may be a little too generous than others giving their ratings, but I think it's an appropriate and fitting rating for me anyway for the reason I just mentioned.
  • Wow Disney, You did good on this one.

Phineas and Ferb is the best cartoon ever. Better then Fish Hooks. Kick Buttuski. Other crappy shows. Every invention is diffrent. It shows creativity. I hope this show stays on for a long time :)
  • same thing all the time

0.5
    This show is seriously lame. I's the same thing all the time. Phineas and Ferb build something amazing and Candace tries to bust them, and then the invention always vanishes because their pet Perry the Platypus is secretly a secret agent and always defeats Dr. Doofenshmirtz and then his lame evil invention (which always ends -inator by the way talk about lame) always makes the boys' invention vanish. Then Candace drags her mom there's no invention and she looks like an idiot. It's the same thing every time. The characters are also annoying too.
  • I like Phineas and Ferb very much and Candace as Ashley Tisdale is hailarious!

I love Phineas and Ferb. The charactersare so hailariousespecially Candace as Ashley Tisdale MOM MOM MOM!!! LOL!!! But some certain episodes of this show i dont really like but i really mainly is a very funny show especially when Candacde gets squirrels in her pants! I really enjoy watching Phineas and Ferb.

• A very funny show

I am a very big fan of Phineas and Ferb and I think it may be one of the best animated shows of all time. This show is VERY hilarious and VERY original. I like the animation, it's well done. All the characters are likeable and have their own personality. Phineas and Ferb is definetly the best show on Disney right now and it will make you laugh everytime with it's smart and clever jokes. But dispite all of these good qualities, the show is too repetetive. The show is getting kinda old now and since season 3, it has been losing it's hilarious jokes. Most of the funniest episodes are found in the first two seasons. But I guess the third season is still watchable and it's definetely better than Fish hooks. All those people who say it's a bad show obviously have no taste in humor and have no respect for clever jokes and would rather spend their time on dumb humor rather than smart humor.

So if you want to see a smart, funny and well developed show, Phineas and Ferb is the cartoon for you.

• Worst Disney Channel animated show I've ever seen

Okay, this show used to be great back when it was Season 1 then my opinion lowered down to okay when Season 2 came and now my opinion is officially changing to bad. Season 3 has been started out pretty good but now the season is really starting out to get worse. These writers are seriously running out of ideas. Seriously? an episode about potatoes invading Danville. There was also mess of a Christmas episode "Phineas and Ferb Family Christmas". Man, Season 3 is just getting worse and worse. Even a few of the people that love this show agree that this show is going downhill. Candace is BY FAR the worst part of the entire show. She annoys the living' heck out of me and I seriously want to grab a bat and smack her to make her shut up. Now Candace wasn't that bad in Season 1 but once it got to Season 2, oh my gosh... it makes me want to eat ear plugs and shove them in my ears to stop the annoyance. This show is NOT very original either... there are WAY more original ideas than this show. My score is still a little high because Season 1 was actually a good season, Season 2 had some good episodes while it also had some bad episodes... Season 3 is the same as Season 2 but not it's starting to go horrible. Writers, do me and the others a favor and cancel this show already. Come on, we already know you're running out of ideas... you've pretty used every idea in the idea book for this show. There really isn't more ideas for this show so just accept the fact that this show needs to end already. Unless these kids go back to school where you can get more ideas, just put this show to rest already. Probably the only original thing about this show is the Doofenschmirtz/Perry plot but that's it. The only time I watch this show is when Disney Channel airs new episodes. Sometimes I watch reruns but that's only if the episodes I love are showing. My favorite episodes are "Undercover Carl", "Nerds of a Feather", and some more. I also have to admit that the movie "Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension" was awesome even though it had a few flaws. So yeah, I really will never understand why people actually like this show but this show just needs to end now. I'm sorry fans uut I just think it's for the best before this show suffers even more. Overall, it used to be good back in Season 1 but now the show and Season 3 is starting to suck even more now. 3/10
  • good but it could be better

5.5

good but it could be better. Phineas and Ferb used to be the best show on Disney Channel, but now it's getting old. Everything is getting old. The old thing that isn't becoming old is Dr. Doofensmertz he is still hillarious no matter what. But Candace is getting old by coming so close to busting Phineas and Ferb and she never does, and Phineas and Ferb's inventions always disappearing right before their mom sees it. And the worst thing about this show is the songs. Oh my gosh their are so annoying. and that's why the worst episode is Rollercoaster the Musical. overall Phineas and Ferb could be better..

• Rockos Modern Life meets The Replacements meets Family Guy an American dad meets Dave the Barbarian meets Johnny Test meets Drake and Josh meets ......... (see full review for more details)

5.7
    Fairly odd Parents meets Billy and Mandy meets Jimmy Neutron meets Brandy and Mr.Whiskers meets meets Kim Possible.

I just watched the pilot,preview episode and I had to say it was just a bit time wasting. The plot really says it all. They just build a rollercoaster. Oh and everyone else is doing basic things. Such as the mom goes shopping, sister watches the phineas and ferb, some platypus goes and meets a bad guy. So plain that all the writers must of been tired from working on their other shows. The characters are well not really put to good use. The animation is nice, I like how vivid the colours are and they do use some cgi. But there heads are creepy. Phineas head is a full triangle. And the sisters head is the worst. The mom is ok and same with ferb but everybody must look so strange.

Meh, I dont know what to say. The show really isn't that impressive. I'm sorry but bringing together writers from different shows really wasn't a good idea. Maybe they got into some feud and thats why. the plots were gosh awful.

Mindful the undercover platypus is really what keeps the show going. I would rather watch a spinoff of him then this show.
  • this show is very funny but at the sams time childishod

5.4
    i think this is a good cartoon show especially for disney channel standards. not as good as cartoon networks shows and of coarse not as good as spongebob. good show though watch it but i would recommend spongebob as a better show for those who like phineas and ferb.

i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i
  • And the point of this show is?

Ok, I gave this show a try because I heard Ashley Tisdale was in it. I tried to keep an open mind, kept reminding myself that it was meant for a younger audience.

BUT... What are they showing the new generation? I was hoping to watch something like the "Anamaniacs" you know, funny and wacky but with a moral in the end... But instead had to indure 20 minutes of this pathetic excuse for a show, it's nothing more than pittiful...

It clearly has NO morals, shows kids how NOT to behave, storylines that make NO sence, unoriginal and down-right mind-boggling characters... Not to mention the atrocious script and voice-acting...

I am NOT and will NOT give this show a second chance, I'd rather watch paint-dry... I still cannot believe how bad tv-programming has become...
  • A boring,unrealistic show that's on Disney Channel.

1.3
    Phineas and Ferb is basically about two kids named Phineas and Ferb built spome wacky thing,like a roller coaster.I first saw it on Youtube and guess what it was boring.Nothing funny or exicting happens during the episode.

Plot:Phineas and Ferb was sitting in a shady tree bored as heck with noting better to do.The mom leaves and the sister(Candace) is in charge.Phineas though this idea to build something fun like a tree house.Candace get supicious and she calls her mom that Phineas and Ferb shouldn't have been doing,and Perry the Platypus is doing his mission is the sub-plot of this show.The climax of every episode is this Phineas and Ferb is building thier attraction and Perry got caught by mega-lame bad guy named Dr.Doofinswartz(sorry if I misspelled it).Perry defeats the bad guy and Phineas and Ferb atracction became popular quickly.The sister tries to tell her mom that Phineas and Ferb did something they did wrong.Their atraction gets destroyed and Phineas and Ferb went to their backyard.The mom dismissed her daughter like,she was crazy was making a lie,infact Candace was telling the truth the whole time.

My Thought of the show:It's a bad influence of kids.It's one of the worst Disney animated shows I've ever seen.It's repetitive like FOP.

This is LSUstinks11 telling you have a good night.
  • What was Disney Channel thinking when it replaced two good shows with this madlib?

This show is definately one worth missing. Every episode is the same basic thing: Boys get bored and do something behind their mother's back, their sister tries to bust them and fails, everything disappears, the platypus defeats the same badguy and his lame-brain schemes, THE END.

Disney has lost it's edge, I wouldn't be surprised if the script for each episode was just the same madlib sheet with something different in each box. The only reason I believe that people watch this show is because it is overadvertised and shoved down our throats, it's anoying. Newsflash Disney Channel, just because you advertise something too much, that doesn't mean it's good.

Some of the character designs are far from original
    Phineas: Spy vs Spy
    Candace: Jazz Fenton (Danny Phantom)
    Lindah: Dexter's mom (Dexter's Laboratory)
    The Father (I forget his name): Jonathan Long (American Dragon: Jake Long)
    Vanessa: Cliche
    Doofenshmirtz: I don't know who, but he reminds me of something

This show is by far the biggest waste of fifteen minutes since cafeteria lines.

By the way, what is up with the Platypus? why on Earth would an agency train a bunch of mindless animals to be agents? HOW on Earth could an agency train animals to become agents? and don't get me started on foiling the same villain every time. This show lacks thurough background, it lacks variety, it lacks logic and reason, it lacks conflict, and it lacks morals; Even "American Dragon: Jake Long" had more logic, and it had magical creatures in it.

All in all, If Disney Channel is going to make an animated series, they might as well not waste their time with this piece of garbage. By the way, I think that Disney Channel has lost all knowledge to the meaning of the word "originality"
  • the only good on disney

this is the best show on 4 kids and the only good on disney channel this show is about An animated comedy about two-step brothers who find inventive things to do on each day of their summer vacation such as building a roller coaster out of materials you would find in your everyday home like popsicle sticks, indoor plumbing, etc. Unbeknownst to them, their pet platypus, Perry, leads a double life as a secret agent It even took creators Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh 16 years to get "Phineas and Ferb" on television go Phineas and Ferb phines and ferb 4ever
  • A platypus? PERRY the platypus?! I love this crazy cartoon!

OK, OK. I know I'm way too old to be watching cartoons on Disney Channel. But Phineas and Ferb, the newest animated hit on the network, is truly great, considering they do pretty much the same thing every episode. Phineas and Ferb, the ambitious stepbrothers on the show, want to have the best summer ever. Every day they do something wacky and fun. One day it's building a roller coaster, the next it's carving their sister's face into Mount Rushmore. And of course, they always bring along their pet platypus, Perry.
    Their teenage sister, Candace, wants nothing more than to get her brothers in trouble. She's the only one in the family that knows about the boys' crazy plans, and every time she finds out about their latest idea she runs to Mom and attempts to bust them, only to have whatever they did mysteriously disappear somehow. But when she's not busy getting Phineas and Ferb in trouble, she's flirting with her crush, Jeremy, which is cute.
    But where did Perry go? He's off on a secret agent mission as Agent P, to stop Dr. Doofenshmirtz's latest plan. (He even has his own theme song: He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action!) Agent P's arch-nemesis's evil schemes always involve wreaking havoc on the tri-state area and destroying Perry. But the good guy always triumphs in the end, of course, and then gets back to Phineas and Ferb's house to continue his role as a 'mindless domestic house pet'. (Hey, whaddya expect? It's Disney!)
    Ahh, Phineas and Ferb--why I still watch Disney Channel. It's funny, original, crazy, clean, and definitely worth seeing.
  • A mess

Phineas, a show that reminds me of dung. A show with former Spongebob and Rocko workers who lost their sense of humour somewhere between 2001 and now. My blame is Dan's work on that crap on Fox. Phineas is a desperate attempt by Disney (who at one time aired classics such as Ducktales,Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck) to replace Kim and challenge that yellow nerd on Nick....like PS3 it's failing in all areas. Phineas uses actors from popular Disney shows in order to trick people into thinking they're watching Suite Life and Camp Rock. instead of the mess that's really on. Phineas is an insult to Disney and animation. With hit or mis humour Phineas hit's your nerves and misses your sense of humor on the way out.

Unlike most Disney cartoons this show won't be airing in 5 years. Someone needs to call Fleemco and replace Phineas with the good day's of talking ducks and Bear Pilots.
  • Disney needs to work on its story more, because every episode seems to be the same.

I liked the old Disney, back before Hannah Montana and High School Musical took over, and I guess you can say Phineas and Ferb fits into the new Disney category. I have to say that this is definitely not their finest work, and that statement puts it mildly. Even with their attempts to make each episode different and unique, they still seem to be carbon copies of each other in some way. The simple storyline is that Phineas and Ferb think of an idea which is followed by "Where's Perry?" and it shows Perry going off to fight evil, which is a cruddy side plot. Candace tries to call her mother to bust the boys, but always fails. As it so turns out, the enemy of Perry as a secret agent/platypus destroys the evidence in some way. Apart from a few alterations, the episodes' plots barely change. In conclusion, this show is just like any other new Disney installement, except catchy songs occupy nearly each episode.
  • This show is too repeative.

3.5
    This show is about 2 boys named Phineas and Ferb who do a lot of fun things during their summer vacation like they built roller coasters or some other crazy things. But I don't really get how the heck can they actually get all the equipment to make those things. This show gets repeative because it is like the same thing in every episode, like Phineas and Ferb think of something to make, then their sister, Candace sees what they did but she mostly complains and tries to get her mom to come and see what are they doing but she never gets the chance because Phineas and Ferb manage to somehow hide their inventions. The humor in this show is alright but it could use some improvement.

Overall, this show is repeative and should at least change but I still would reccommend this show to anyone who watches the Disney Channel mostly and never saw this show but seriously Disney Channel is starting to go downhill especially with Hannah Montana and this concludes my review.
  • I can only give this show a 4. Read why.

Phineas and Ferb are about two brothers who do all sorts of wacky things and as much as they can before it is time to go back to school. They work on all sorts of projects while their pet platypus needs to stop an evil scientist from causing destruction to the planet. Now here's the things about this show that need fine-tuning: Okay first off, the intro music sounds kinda creepy. Who thought of that music? *Shudders.* The animation for this show is also pretty bad, and has freaky designs! Phineas's head is a triangle! I don't see anything too pretty and shiny about the animation in this show. And absolutely WORST of all: The plots for each episode. It is clearly a plot recycled for every episode. This show has poor effort and creativity, if the plot is the same with only some minor alterations in each episode. Its like Disney are not even trying anymore, they need to go back and try again. Here's my guess on what the script is for this whole show: Phineas and Ferb have a new idea, it is ____ and they are gonna try ad make it successful. However, Candace tries to bust them for ____ and Perry must stop Doofenshmirtz from ____ and defeat him. At the end, Candace always fails at showing her mom their project. The end. So this show can get rather stale after a while. I give this show the Stale Plots penalty (which is a spoof of the Stale Moves penalty in Super Smash Bros. Melee.) Well that's it, poor show. This review is now over.
  • The show is incredibly ferbtastic.

I like how the story usually goes by, there are many situations I liked the most that's why I love that show. The show also is like a musical it presents a song for almost every episode, the song so far is really catchy and harmonic. Just like the song titled Gitchi Gitchi Goo, that is really catchy, mom its your birthday, Love Handel's songs, etc. I'm looking forward for a brand new season of this show and I know there will be a brand new season of it because the show is one of the most leading cartoon show on Disney channel. For me, the show is incredibly ferbtastic.
    The show is great series for kids and also for teen like me. Keep on producing brand new episodes of Phineas and Ferb. Let us support this show for its superb genre of a cartoon show.
  • SOS! This is my sister's favorite show!

This show has a formula for every episode that causes it to be annoying! Every episode seems to have the same three sub-plots. One of them involves Phineas and Ferb doing something that your average kid would never be able to do. The second involves Perry the platapus and some evil guy who never gets anything done. The third and most annoying is the childish brat Candace who acts like a little sister, even though she's older than Phineas and Ferb. She feels the need to spoil their fun all the time by trying to tell their mom, but luckily it never works. She also obsesses over that stupid Jeremy kid. The worst thing about this show are all the musical numbers the creators feel the need to shove into the show. Cartoons should leave stupid music out of it. It's just a turn-off, like the Fairly Odd Parents and Chip Skylark, or this show and "The Bettys."
  • The difference between this and all the other shows on Disney Channel is that this is actually relatively good.

This wouldn't be so bad if Candace wasn't so annoying. Seriously, why does she even care what her brothers do? Oh well. However, I think Disney Channel has been lying to us! Ever since that Christmas episode of Phineas and Ferb was made, they've just been advertising episodes that were already made as new. And now, thanks to that stupid Winter Break episode, they can't make any new episodes of Phineas and Ferb! Gaaah! *sighs* Oh well. It was funny while it lasted. It's sad because this is the only surviving cartoon on Disney Channel. That's just my opinion. Eh. I hope I haven't offended anyone.

-wolvesrule221
  • Phineas and Ferb might not be the best for few people, but it's perfect for people with intelligent sense of humour.

Phineas and Ferb are obviously repetitive in plot-end, Doofenshmirtz losing and Candace failing, but there are always wonderful variations to the story, and funny jokes that's not neccessarily repeated. Some jokes are oriented for people with higher intelligence, which are the part I like. So far I have never seen a show with clever jokes like this. Though more crazily, it is still amusing for young audiences!!! It's just ENTERTAINING. The repetition just makes it better, instead of making it boring.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10