Phineas and Ferb

TVvuer69

Phineas and Ferb Fan Reviews page 6 of 11

• An annoying show.

4.5
    Phineas and Ferb is an OK show. I'll admit it they've got some funny jokes in there and there have been some times where I laugh. However I also think that Phineas and Ferb is a very annoying series. They basically do the same thing in every freakin' episode; Phineas and Ferb decide they're going to build something crazy, so then Candace finds out what they're doing and instead of leaving them alone, like I would, she has to go and tell her Mom about it. Then, Perry leaves to go fight Dr. Doofenshmirtz because he's building some kind of thing that always ends in ator. Back with Phineas and Ferb, the boys are still building something, meanwhile Candace is trying to bust her brothers. But no matter how hard Candace tries she can't because the mother is either too busy with something to see or some of the evidence Candace has is destroyed. So then Perry stops Dr. Doofenshmirtz and just as Candace is about to bust her brothers, one of Doofenshmirtz inventions destroys what Phineas and Ferb have made. Does this sound like any of the episodes? Well, to me, it sounds like just about all of them! Sure, there are some episodes that I like, such as that Treehouse one, but most of the time it's what happened in the last episode. There was 1 episode where we thought Candace finally busts her brothers, but it turns out to be a dream. One more thing I wanna bring out is the animation. It seems as though the animators can't draw the boy's head like normal heads, yet they can draw all the other characters with normal looking heads. Weird. Also, I wanna bring out the voice acting. They didn't pick the right voices to play certain characters. Phineas sounds too old and Candace's voice is annoying. So in short, Phineas and Ferb is both annoying and also repetitive. Grade: 45/100.
  • A show to watch when you're very bored.

This show is VERY repeative. This is how all eps go:

EVERY DAY (How long is summer for them anyway?) Phineas and Ferb are bored so they make up some unrealistic invention (like building a Roller coaster), while building that invention, Phineas always asks to Ferb, "Where's parry?" The next scene show Perry (Some kind of animal that acts like a human), going to some evil Doctors lab (Forgot the name) to foil his plans for destroying the tri-state area (They wanted to be original but failed).

Now Candace (Phineas's sister) want's to bust her brothers by telling her mom on them about the invention. Though ALWAYS in EVERY episode her Mom is ALWAYS busy (Shopping, etc..) and doesn't take her daughter seriously. In the end of the episode Perry fights the doctor and destroys his plans. Though in EVERY episode his invention (Usually a Plane, Missile, etc...) destroys Phineas's invention. Then after it's destroys, THEN Candace's mother has the time to pay attention to her, though since it's destroyed she thinks Candace was lieing.

That was the description of all the episodes in the series. To top it all off, almost every episode has a crappy musical scene. The jokes are kinda lame though the animation is alright. (I've seen worse) I'll only see this show if I'm SUPER bored.
  • An okay show to a terrible show.

2.5
    The first thing I have to say is there is way too much singing. There is always a stupid song on every episode and almost all of the time, the song is bad.
    Sometimes, the song is good, but good chances are that the next new episode has some lame song. Season 1 was good at first. It had good humor all the time. Then, the humor started to die down a little nearing the end of Season 1. Then, Season 2 came and is almost humorlous. Right now, there is only 2 episodes I want to give an A. Most of the episodes in my opinion are in the F range. Lastly, I thought the plot for this show is real dull. Phineas and Ferb want to build something. Then, their pet platypus, Perry, a secret agent, goes to defeat Dr. Doofenzmertz from firing something that destroys the tri-state-area. After Phineas and Ferb finish playing with whatever they build, Candace goes to get them in trouble. When she's doing that, Dr. Doofenzmert's weapon destroys whatever they build. Then, Candace goes to get them in trouble and doesn't realize its gone. Then, when she shows her mom, she realizes that it disappeared and her mom says she is crazy. Then Perry comes back. Ta da! That is what happens in 75 percent of all episodes.

Overal, I give this show an F. It can be much better in many ways. We need a show that doesn't repeat one plot in many episodes.
  • Very Overrated

This show is about 2 kids named (yep, you guessed it) Phineas and Ferb, who try to make the days of summer count before school starts. The first time I watched this show, I thought it was good, it was decent humored, an ok plot, some ok characters, not bad. Then I watched a couple more and then I realized something: it's the same thing EVERY EPISODE! And then they do an annoying musical number every episode since season 2, and since season 2 it's not been even remotely funny. I'm sorry fans, but I just don't like this show. 2/10 F-
  • Horrible show.

I remember catching the first few episodes about two years ago (if I'm right). I thought it was decent. Decent characters. Decent plot and it did have a few funny lines, at least for little kids. However, after catching more episodes, I have to say I am SICK of this show. It is nothing but repetition. Believe me, if you've seen one episode then you've seen them all. Phineas and Ferb build some crazy contraption. Crazy sis Candace tries to tell on them to their mother. Meanwhile pet Perry the Platypus (who is actually a secret agent) fights with Dofen-whatever. As they fight, they destroy P&F's crazy contraption before their mom sees it. Even the musical numbers that they use desperately without any reference but just to have a musical number can't save this show. Alas, this is Disney so they'll keep it on air.
  • The only good cartoon show to come out in the last 5 years. It's not terribly original, the plots are just average and the animation is very strange. The thing that sets it apart from the droves of other terrible shows is it's good-hearted nature.

Phineas and Ferb reminds me of a show from the 90's or early 00's. It's not as good as many of the classics from that back then, but it shares the same honest nature. Most of today's shows try to be as outlandish as possible and throw in as much potty humor and cheap gross-out jokes as possible. The writers of today's productions honestly seem as stupid as their shows. It's refreshing to see a cartoon that actually tries to be a good show.

Phineas and Ferb has good intentions and is a very well meaning series. The show is never hilarious, but it's usually entertaining and has a good sense of humor. Phineas and Ferb are both good characters that work well with one another. Some of the other characters, such as Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz, are even more entertaining.

I'm glad to see that not all cartoon shows have gone to the dogs. Finally a decent show with good writing, decent characters and a good sense of humor. There is still hope for the cartoon world.

• Such a cute show! I love Phineas and Isabella! What a cute couple! Candance reminds me of my cousin her and Jeremy are meant for each other! Love the Christmas special!

Candance is a peepy teenager, who always loves to "bust" her younger brothers.....Its like my cousins profile! Isabella is so sweet, and its so adorable how she LOVES Phineas her catch pharse "Whatcha' Doin'" is soooooo funny and the fact that she gets a hunch when people say it, is even funnier! The show has only one flaw..... the songs are sung by dudes... and girls sing it!!!!!! Its cute but i have to take off points for thhe singing! They should make a season when they are in school, I would LOVE that! My favorite episode is the Christmas Special!! Gotta love it!!!
  • Imagine a good 90s cartoon. Add some gags and what you get is Phineas and Ferb.

PLOT
    The main plot is basically about Phineas and Ferb. Two stepbrothers who spend their days of summer in the best way as possible. However, their sister Candace is always trying to bust them for doing many dangerous things, but as anyone would expect, she fails. Besides this, there's their pet platypus Perry, who is also a secret agent who fights Dr Doofenshmirtz. The plot sounds crazy and surreal, but that's what made the 90s so good.

HUMOUR
    The humour is brilliant. No toilet humor, no stupid characters. What would you expect from the creators, who worked on Rocko's Modern Life?

STORYLINE
    The show doesn't need a big interest to follow the continuity. It's like The Simpsons, there's no problem if you miss an episode, but the new characters or actions have an influence in future episodes.

WRITING
    The stories aren't very interesting in short-lenght episodes, but it's the jokes what makes it have a perfect writing.

===================LAST OPINION===================
    If you liked Rocko's Modern Life or the early SpongeBob episodes, you're most likely going to love this show. If not, I'd suggest giving it a try, or else you're missing a big thing.
  • A surprisingly great show. One of the future classics. (To all Spongebob fans that read this: don't forget to read the note at the end.)

I admit, when I first heard about the concept, I was skeptical. I used to be exactly like those guys who gave it a 1/10 in the other reviews. I had only watched about one or two episodes, and unfortunately, one of them was Rollercoaster, an episode which still had sarcastic, wisecracking Phineas instead of the one we know now, and I wasn't all that impressed. But then, I watched "Phineas and Ferb Get Busted", one of the best episodes of the series, and I got interested. I started watching some back episodes on YouTube a month ago, and now I've already finished the entire series so far. With that having been said, I can honestly say that Phineas and Ferb is the best cartoon to come out in the last few years.

Everyone complains that the show is formulaic, but for me, that's one of the reasons that makes it great. They play around and mess with the formula to make each episode different yet familiar. It's not just some random stories strung together by the fact that they feature the same characters. It's a show that gives you something new every episode, but still gives off the feeling that all these wild escapades are connected somehow by something greater than just featuring the same people. The sense of continuity the show has developed is what sets it apart from other shows today.

The show has also done a superb job with character development. Kids cartoons usually just establish one main point about a character (Timmy Turner's jerk with a heart of gold persona, Spongebob's almost-unbreakable optimism, etc.) and Flanderize it to oblivion. Phineas and Ferb, so far, has managed to avoid that, giving us well-rounded and deep (for a kids' show) characters that, unlike most kids' shows, give off a touch of humanity in their 2D lives.

Another point people usually complain about: the songs. I don't get it, the songs are great. It's an accomplishment for the writers that they're able to make a song fit into the story perfectly most of the time. The musical numbers are one of the things that make the show unique and great. They range from funny, to heartbreaking, to heartwarming, and to epic. It's not easy to write songs for a kids' demographic without sacrificing some musical dignity, but they pull it off and then some. I'd recommend "Little Brothers" and "City Of Love", but anyway, moving on.

I've read a lot of the bad reviews given to this show on this site, and a lot of them completely miss the point. They complain that the show isn't packed with gags like Spongebob, but it's not supposed to be. People complain about the characters, especially Candace and Doofenshmirtz, but every character is exceptionally well-defined (for a cartoon) personality-wise, unlike Spongebob, where every single character (except Sandy, Mrs. Puff, and Squidward) has been flanderized into a complete jerkass. People complain about the formula, but the formula keeps the show from going overboard with the randomness. Sure, randomness is good in small doses, but sometimes you can't tell if it's a story or a spotfest anymore.

Personally, I think the public opinion on the show suffers because cartoons are usually associated with humor, and if a cartoon isn't primarily a comedy, it's a failure in people's eyes. Phineas and Ferb is more than just a comedy. It's a remarkably well-written show that has a little bit of everything in it. It's Spongebob, without the annoyingly dumb characters. It's the Simpsons before Homer became a jerkass. It's been the best cartoon ever since Spongebob started slipping, and (I know this a massive hyperbole, but why not?) it's the Sgt. Pepper of Disney Channel.

(NOTE: I never meant to insult Spongebob in any way while writing this review. It's definitely one of the top 10 greatest cartoons of all time. I'm just making an observation that every character on the show (again, except Sandy, Mrs. Puff, and Squidward) has become somewhat hateable. It's gotten so bad that I can't root for Spongebob when I watch the show anymore. In TV Tropes terms, the heroes are becoming the Scrappies.)
  • Do my eyes deceive me? Is it a sitcom? No. Does it have a laugh track? No. Is it a cartoon? YES!

Let's see...Phineas and Ferb. Oh but wait! Do my eyes deceive me? Is it a sitcom? No. Does it have a laugh track? No. Is it a cartoon? YES! Phineas and Ferb is an animated series made by Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh. For a modern cartoon, it's pretty good. It may be repetitive but it's in the good way. I noticed that some episodes aren't centered around the same formula as I know well what would happen at the end of an episode but I look at what's in between those segments. I don't have a favorite but Ferb is pretty cool. I can't wait for season 3 to air! All that needs to be done is some songs. I'm not saying I hate all of them, but I feel that some episodes don't need songs.
  • wow great show

6.6
    when i saw the first episode during high school musical 2. the show was great and i love the characters in it two brother doing danger stuff and Candace trying to them in trouble i think that classic and she fall in love with boy who works in the mall and i just it get better every episode. this is like filmore and recess and papper anna and some others cartoon. i hope there some cool episode i will like. the two brother are just the coolest kids who does danger stuff and they dont get in trouble. the csrtoon is little poor but it great i just want it to be like kim possible and other but i think i will see how it will go.
  • Personally, I can't stand it.

I tried to give Phineas and Ferb many chances, I really did. But I was never impressed by it. I will admit that I do think it's better than the stuff we have on Disney Channel-or heck, every kids' network-nowadays, but it's still nowhere near as good as some other cartoons I've seen. First of all, unlike a lot of people, I just don't find it funny. On the contrary, I think the humor is really annoying. It seems to me that the jokes aren't very well thought out, and the writers just come up with it within a few seconds. Most of the stuff, I could come up with easy! Okay, so there is some good stuff in there that makes me laugh, but not enough. But the one thing that's irritating the living crap out of me is how repetitive this show. Every episode is the same, and the same thing happens over and over and over again: Phineas and Ferb are doing something boring and then all of a sudden, Phineas thinks of a crazy idea; Perry runs off to his secret lair to get information on something that Dr. Doofen-whatever-his name-is is building; Candace notices what her brothers are doing and tries to put a stop to them, but something goes wrong; Perry finally arrives at Doofenshmirfs evil incorporated, where his arch enemy, Dr. Doofenshmirfs, captures him and announces some kind of new invention he created that always ends with "ator"; Candace gets some kind of proof of what her brothers are doing; Perry finally stops Dr. Doofenshmirfs, and something destroys any proof Candace has; and just as Candace is about to tell the Mom what her brothers are up to, suddenly whatever they built vanishes and now Candace looks like an idiot. Does it sound like any episode you know? To me, it sounds like EVERY episode in existence. The only episode that I really liked was the tree house one as well as the one where future Candace goes to the past to bust her brothers. Other than that, I hate every episode. Not only that, but the characters are annoying: Phineas is bland and has absolutely no personality traits that make him interesting; the mother and father are idiots and oblivious to everything their sons are doing-if you don't know either of your two songs are geniuses, you've clearly failed as a parent; Ferb never talks, which I know is supposed to be a joke, but I think he's just pointless to the show; and Isabella is just annoying period. Candace is the worst: she is the stereotype of teen girls-girly and boy crazed-and needs a life. Why does she care what her brothers are doing? If I had brothers like Phineas and Ferb who could build stuff like they can, I would think that it is cool, not try to get them in trouble. Plus her scream makes me want to punch her out. The voice work is appalling: Phineas sounds completely emotionless, which describes his personally well; Isabella's voice is too high-pitched; and Candace just sounds irritating. I know a lot of people like this show, but honestly I just don't understand why. This is one show that is literally painful for me to watch.
  • Teach children that summer is more than just playing and wasting time.

One of the best new shows to come along for children, and those of us who still remember being children, in years. A lesson many adults could learn from. Too often when we have free time we set by the TV/computer and do nothing.
    Two brothers who view nothing out of their reach. A sister who place too much on what her brothers are doing rather than getting own with her life. Another lesson for many adults. And the show is just fun. The music isgood and you can watch it with your kids and enjoy it with them, unlike so many other children's shows.
  • Phineas and ferb are gonna do it all

Phineas and Ferb is a pretty good show. It's on my top 20 favorite TV show list at number 18. It was good at first but it got way too repetive. The same things happen in every episode. Phineas and Ferb are bored so they build something. All thier friend come over to try it ot. Then thier sister Candace finds out and calls her mom. Her mom doesn't bielive her. Meanwhile, Phineas's pet platypus Perry goes undercover as a secret agent to stop Dr. doofenshmirtz from destroying The Tri state area. somehow Doofenshmiritz's evil contraption destroys Phineas and Fwerb's invention leading thier mom to never find out
  • Good, but...

5.5
    Well, I never thought I'd say this, because I honestly love the show-but does anyone else think P&F is becoming stale and annoying now? I loved most of the episodes and thought they had creativity, but when they came up with A MUSICAL of Rollercoaster with songs like that being wasted behind stock footage of the first episode with different dialogue, ("Hey Ferb" and the others come to mind) I lost faith and touch with it; it was like they milked the fact they were a musical show and just threw out an episode. To me, it just didn't have the charm it had garnered back when it was climbing up the "household name" ladder. It just sounds cheap, overrated, and very unimaginative now as it makes more and more episodes. Even Doof is annoying now, and Coltrane is officially Stacy's boyfriend?! Seriously?! Why? They just tack him on as her BF so she can even up with Candace. And they busted a good fan-ship with Vanessa and Ferb, pairing her up with a Universal Man called Johnny who appeared for 2 episodes with no personality.

...all in all, watch the first few seasons, skip the others...or just watch P&F for the songs...
  • How can one describe this show? Well, its definitely what I would call a mixed bag. There are some really good things about it, but then again, there are some really awful things as well.

5.5
    Phineas and Ferb is a show that can be entertaining at times I'll have to admit, but it can also be really off the wall too.

One of the good things about this the constant struggle of Candace trying to bust her brothers. Yea, I know its a gag that gets old, but I still thinks it's funny. Every episode, when it looks likes she's gonna finally bust them, something goes wrong, and they're cleared of any punishment. I just laugh at the reaction of Can dance when she fails. It's a riot! As for the cast of characters, most of them are very likable. Phineas is kind of a cool kid, though I don't know how he comes up with all these inventions so quickly. Can dance is another I enjoy watching, as she's just what I would call your average teen girl, trying to act cool and win over her crush, Jeremy. I also enjoy Stacey in the show, as she's like the exact opposite of Can dance, someone who tries to talk sense in her crazy friend's mind. And last, but certainly not least, I have to give some respect to Isabella, Phineas' love interest. While she doesn't contribute much to the show, who can deny she looks cute and absolutely adorable? A solid character I might add.

But, other than that, this show really is bad I hate to say.

Where do I start? Well, let's start with the fact it has one of the lamest villains ever made, in Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. He is not just incompetent, he's a complete buffoon. Tell me, do you know anyone else who would actually put a self destruct button on the inside where the hero could easily press it? What was he thinking? He's so pathetic, I actually believe his daughter Vanessa could do a better job. I mean, at least she looks the part as a villainess.

Or how about the fact a platypus from a secret organization is the only who can stop him? What, are you telling me none of the people apart of that spy group can stop that moron Doofenshmirtz except for him? Seriously, even Phineas could stop Doofenshmirtz if he tried. He is not a threatening villain at all.

And then the songs in the show... Man o man, talk about bad! Some of them though are ok, but most of them are just crap! I seriously wonder why they have songs anyway? Does it really add anything to the show at all? I do not think so at all.

All and all, this show isn't horrible, but it definitely is not a classic. It very childish, too over the top goofy and just not that realistic. I mean, I can accept the fact they were trying to make a show about a kid's wild imagination, but could they not have at least kept it a bit realistic? I mean, there is no way things like a 3 mile drop from a roller coaster or getting an underwater package makes any sense. I guess its not supposed to, but to me, it just doesn't work.
  • Best Disney cartoon

This is one of the best shows I have ever seen. It's about two step-brothers named Phineas and Ferb, who are on a summer vacation, and they find ways to spend it. But, their older sister, Candace, is always aware of their plans, and she tries to get them in trouble, but her plans always fail. Meanwhile, their pet platypus, Perry, is a secret agent who always finds ways to foil the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz's plans to rule the world. They are such good arch-nemesises. I also like Dr. Doofenshmirtz because of his German accented voice. His daughter, Vanessa, is also really cute.
  • My Thoughts about Phineas and Ferb

This is by far the Best Disney Cartoon at the moment. Other than Phineas's head, everything seems to be proportionate, and I always love comedies about Geniuses. Though at times it is a bit random, it beats out all of those other weird Cartoons on Disney in my honest opinion. Perry the Platypus is my favorite part of the randomness, they go off and do/build something exciting and Perry just disappears and goes on a mission to stop Dr. Doofensmirtz. Candace trying to get them in trouble, however, is a stupid part to me within the "Show", it's just senseless. Heh.
  • Phineas and Ferb try and do everything that is fun, Candance tries to bust them, and Perry the Platapus fights his mortal enemy.

I thought Phineas and Ferb's imagination is off the chain! I don't know what is Candance's problem with it, they are not hurting anyone and they would never embarass her. I guess Candance is jealous because she is not very creative. She needs to get a life; like hanging out with her friends or Jeremy. And as her Perry, doesn't he ever get tired of taking down Dr. Doofensheertz and foils his ridiculous evil plans? And why doesn't Dr. Doofensheertz try take over the world instead of the Danville tri-state area like a regular villian? I hope they make an episode where Phineas, Ferb, and Candance find out that Perry is a secret agent, that would be so cool.
  • lol

i dont usually pay attention to the phineas and ferb plot
    perry the plattypus: brilliant i love it its just lol class funny i mean you have a wannabe villain who cant tell a spoon from a fork and a crossing storyline but er the p&f plots are normally unimaginative but its forgiveable. random word time: negkysgadfn ag k gkig gkki fg rkg krzg , g fkij rg kjdkigvser ed uirglkdgkisgkjd g hghihug i iu sedhsediugh ui i uhgjdli iill hi ls hlii slsuhli lh sli uisdig il sdkklsdyhku y fkull ykufd kul kl kfd ykl kl fh hf cake.
  • Awesome cartoon.

The adventures of Phineas and Ferb, two boys who spend the summer building the craziest stuff on its backyard, while their sister Candace is always trying to tell their Mom about all those inventions! Half of the episode is that, and the other half is about Perry the platypus, who works as a secret agent fighting against the evil scientist Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. I love this show, every episode is so entertaining and funny that i just cant stop watching it. I speacially love the way how Perry's and Phineas and Ferb's adventures always intertwine, ruining everything for Candace most of the times.
  • Do-be-do-be-doo-wah

Phineas and Ferb isn't the best cartoon show ever, but it's still nice with a refreshing change of humor.

Plot: Two step-brothers, the titular Phineas and Ferb, are always on the go inventing anything they can put their mind to, which the help of Isabella and the scouts. However, their sister, Candace, is right behind them wanting to "bust" her two younger siblings for no good reason, while balancing her relationship with Jeremy. The subplot is the Perry the Playpus stopping one of Dr. Doofenschmirz's evil schemes. The two will eventually intertwine so that Doofenschmirz's evil object/invention/place/ will take away the evidence of the brother's invention right when Candace is about to bust the two.

I mean, it can be predictable, but it does have a change of pace every so often, such as the episode where Candace and Doofenschmirz's daughter meet and both plot to expose their relatives to their moms. In every episode there is a song, although there can be such a thing as too much, it does give something for your foot to tap to. Bravo to the composers who create the songs, as each one in each episode is different and catchy. I mean, it's a kid's show, you can't expect a Grammy song in every episode.

Despite the predictability, Phineas and Ferb is one of the few shows that is slowly bringing Disney out of its tween singer age, and more into cartoons into what the company was originally founded on. Thumbs up!
  • SpongeBob better watch his back. Or rather, catch up.

This is one of those shows where the kids love watching, and the parents and adult relatives secretly like watching too. The producers really pull of a fantastic job at animations as well as cultural references, which seem to get those adults watching too.
    Despite having a somewhat repetitive storyline, Phineas and Ferb shakes things up a bit to keep the viewers from falling asleep. Most of the time they pull it off. It has hilarious one-liners, an outstanding voice cast, and writing that surprisingly doesn't seem to drag along. Usually an episode starts with the two step-brothers, Phineas and Ferb, deciding what to do on that summer day. Their crazy innovative ideas range from building a rollercoaster to traveling to Mars. However, their somewhat of an antagonist older sister, Candace, wants to stop their shenanigans almost every time. Ashley Tisdale, who voices Candace, really pulls off voicing this eccentric character that always brings a smile to the viewer's face. Meanwhile, their pet platypus, which is really a secret agent platypus in disguise, goes off on a mission to defeat the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz. (random, right?) Occasionally, there's the minor sub-plot when Candace tries to get closer to her crush, Jerome. With all of this packed into less than eleven minutes, one seems to wonder if how this levels out. Fortunately, it does, and even adding a one-minute song into each episode doesn't make the episode seem rushed. In fact, this is one of the shows that a viewer can relax to when he or she has spare time. All in all, Phineas and Ferb seems to shine the most out of other child oriented animated TV shows. SpongeBob better watch his back. Or rather, catch up.
  • Great!...

The person who thought of this ought to go into cartooning hall of fame with Walty, and heres why: It is good, it is funny, and it keeps you watching. A++, R++, 100%. My personal Favorite is the one where they build a rocket to visit thier star. The actual show is about two stepbrothers named Phineas and Ferb, thier sister Candace, Perry the Platapus, and Doofenshmirtz. Phineas and Ferb do anything that they like during breakfast. In every episode, Perry must stop Doofenshmirtz from destroying the Tri-state area, which is where they live. Doofenshmirtz owns a company called, ironicly, Doofenshmirtz evil incorperated!
  • Unbeavibly funny!

I just can't get enough out of this show! I suppose I couldv'e watched it days after it premired but I thought it whould've of been "not my type", but I was proven wrong after I watched full episides of it when we were in Texas at the end of '08. The episodes are FUNNY! The adventures and mischief of stepbrothers Phineas and Ferb are interesting, but what sucked us into the show was the subplots of Agent P (Perry) and his enemy, Dr. Doofenschirz. I mean do you know other platypuses who has a double life as a secret agent? I sure don't! Dr. D is a evil scientist yet a platypus is still smarter then him. Dr. D is a goofy villian. His plans almost always are bad ones but not nessercelly evil all the time. I like the songs espially "Missing my Nemesis" from "It's About Time", it's so sad! This show may be geared towards kids, but it has some vocab words in it that little kids might not know. I can't beleave Dee Bradley Baker does the voice of Perry. How does he do that platypus sound like that? He is really telented if he can do non human and animal voices! This show is very teleted and well throught out! I hope this show has a good run!
  • This is one of my all time favorites.

This is the best show in the world. How the heck is this not a good show? It is better than garfield and friends. My favorite character is ferb. He isn`t the most talkative person in the world. He is also a good singer. I also like phineas. He is so puny. He is so short, you could rest him in your hand. Their parents are not that interesting, but that doesn`t mean they aren`t good characters. Candace is one of my favorites. This show is great. I don`t see how anyone could hate this. Just because it isn`t the highest rated show on t.v, does not mean that it is bad. I love the show, and that should be good enough for you! Don`t ever cancel this show. Make it go longer than the simpsons. I love this show!
  • An incredible show. About time, Disney!

This is a fantastic series and should have been around a long time ago. It’s great to see Disney finally create a good show that adults and kids may actually enjoy.
    The storylines in the show are a huge plus for this show above all others. Although every episode is about the same (Phineas and Ferb plan to do something, Candace tries to bust them, they clean it all up before they get busted), each episode is wildly different from the last. It’s amazing that they can even pull off the same basic storyline so many times and never miss a beat like they do. A full length story about Phineas, Ferb, Candace and others, as well as Perry and his daily fight with Doofenshmirtz, all shoved into 10 minutes, and you never leave an episode feeling like they didn’t complete something.
    The visuals are pretty good as well. It’s interesting to finally see a show that acknowledges the fact that the world doesn’t have a black outline around it, and allows for a darker line around object and people instead. Also a nice touch to have everyone based on simple shapes, like triangle and squares. Even the textures in the background tend to mirror Phineas and Ferb’s heads. On top of all this, it seems like head shapes mirror character traits as well, with Phineas and Doofenshmirtz (the daily instigators) having triangle heads, as well as Candace and Jeremy (potential couple) having circle heads. A lot of nice artistic detail in this show, or maybe I’m digging way to deep 
    Great music as well, including at least one song in every episode. Amazing range of songs, too, not sticking to one genre. Nice background tunes throughout episode as well, and not too much noise so as to distract the viewer from the story.
    Overall, this is a fantastic show, great stories, great music, great everything!
  • This show is billant!!

This is the best show on tv. Let alone disney channel!
    Its good like suite life of zach and cody and life dereck.
    Way better then hannah montana, thats so raven, repacements and many more. This show is so funny. Phineas and ferb always do crazy things and candace (older sister) trys to get them in trouble! This show has gret ideas like backyard beach, dude we're gettin the band back together, swinter and a lot more!! Phineas and ferb can have a million more episodes. There are so many good ideas. This gets better and better every time i watch it!!
  • Ugh.... What a terrible show? How can people like this show or more importantly, why hasn't it been cancelled?

This is a terrible show...

I understand the plot but don't understand why the writers of this catashrophe of this horrid crap (that should have never seen daylight in the first place.) haven't been fired yet.

First off, the theme song is terrible... This theme song is so random and effortless that it is worst than The Mighty B theme! Then, there are the characters... How I hate them so much. I hate them all but which one should I choose to go first...

Phineas (never could spell that name right..) is too friggin happy and upbeat! It's annoying... No one in the reality or even in animation should be happy. He never gets angry or sad or frustrated. He is not real enough for even the most joyful person in the world to relate.

Then the Ferb, my favorite because he doesn't talk...like at all. He barely talks or express any other emotion. Just that big-eyed impassive stare. Does he ever blink?

Oh, there's Candice... How is she? 16? So, why does she act like she's 9 or 10. They could've made her a control freak while at the exact time, she focuses on other things (besides her crush.) like her social calendar or other things. Does she? No.... her entire life focus is to catch her little brothers doing something bad....whoa

And let's not forget that Dr. Smizzioforf (and no, I am not going to take the time to spell that right..) and that platypuss. I hate them both...so much....so friggin much. The platypuss talks less than Ferb does and yet, the evil but pitiful villian is still able to understand it. All that platypuss ever do is that anger stare and purrs. One more thing....I never did like that theme song for the evil villian trying to be funny..."Dr. Smizzoforf Inc.". It's wasn't funny the first time and repeating it only gets more annoying.

I'm not going into the extras but I can safely say that I hate the characters so much that I can't get into the story. Every single character on that sad and mediocre excuse for a show has such a monotonous personality. They only express one emotion and that's it! You aren't going to see Candice being nice or generous just bratty or Phenias crying (I would love to see that..)

Moving towards the plot.... I agree that they use the same script for every episode! This show is worse than Pokemon. It's the same plot and it doesn't have room to grow nor will it allows it.

In conclusion, Pheinas and Ferb is a mediocre that truly deserves an appalling rating. (oh, how I miss those days.). I never expect this review to go on so long or this show will last longer than what I expect. I hope that Disney will cancel it but knowing them...that probably won't happen...
  • Phineas and Ferb Rocks!!

This show is about two brothers named Phineas and Ferb. With her big sister who is trying to bust them Candace. Phineas and Ferb create wild inventions(awesome too). Her wild sister Candace tries to bust them and tries to let mom know but she always files. My favorite invention would be all of them, gotta love 'em all. Meanwhile Perry the platypus tries to defeat Doofenshmirtz.( He's a platypus they don't do much). Perry is a secret agent which when he defeats doofenshmirtz it breaks all of Phineas and Ferb's invention that's the reason Candace can't bust their brothers.
    That's all i have to say about this show!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10