Phineas and Ferb

Friday 8:00 PM on Disney Channel Premiered Aug 17, 2007 In Season

TVvuer69

Phineas and Ferb Fan Reviews page 7 of 11

• Great!...

The person who thought of this ought to go into cartooning hall of fame with Walty, and heres why: It is good, it is funny, and it keeps you watching. A++, R++, 100%. My personal Favorite is the one where they build a rocket to visit thier star. The actual show is about two stepbrothers named Phineas and Ferb, thier sister Candace, Perry the Platapus, and Doofenshmirtz. Phineas and Ferb do anything that they like during breakfast. In every episode, Perry must stop Doofenshmirtz from destroying the Tri-state area, which is where they live. Doofenshmirtz owns a company called, ironicly, Doofenshmirtz evil incorperated!
  • Unbeavibly funny!

I just can't get enough out of this show! I suppose I couldv'e watched it days after it premired but I thought it whould've of been "not my type", but I was proven wrong after I watched full episides of it when we were in Texas at the end of '08. The episodes are FUNNY! The adventures and mischief of stepbrothers Phineas and Ferb are interesting, but what sucked us into the show was the subplots of Agent P (Perry) and his enemy, Dr. Doofenschirz. I mean do you know other platypuses who has a double life as a secret agent? I sure don't! Dr. D is a evil scientist yet a platypus is still smarter then him. Dr. D is a goofy villian. His plans almost always are bad ones but not nessercelly evil all the time. I like the songs espially "Missing my Nemesis" from "It's About Time", it's so sad! This show may be geared towards kids, but it has some vocab words in it that little kids might not know. I can't beleave Dee Bradley Baker does the voice of Perry. How does he do that platypus sound like that? He is really telented if he can do non human and animal voices! This show is very teleted and well throught out! I hope this show has a good run!
  • This is one of my all time favorites.

This is the best show in the world. How the heck is this not a good show? It is better than garfield and friends. My favorite character is ferb. He isn`t the most talkative person in the world. He is also a good singer. I also like phineas. He is so puny. He is so short, you could rest him in your hand. Their parents are not that interesting, but that doesn`t mean they aren`t good characters. Candace is one of my favorites. This show is great. I don`t see how anyone could hate this. Just because it isn`t the highest rated show on t.v, does not mean that it is bad. I love the show, and that should be good enough for you! Don`t ever cancel this show. Make it go longer than the simpsons. I love this show!
  • An incredible show. About time, Disney!

This is a fantastic series and should have been around a long time ago. It’s great to see Disney finally create a good show that adults and kids may actually enjoy.
    The storylines in the show are a huge plus for this show above all others. Although every episode is about the same (Phineas and Ferb plan to do something, Candace tries to bust them, they clean it all up before they get busted), each episode is wildly different from the last. It’s amazing that they can even pull off the same basic storyline so many times and never miss a beat like they do. A full length story about Phineas, Ferb, Candace and others, as well as Perry and his daily fight with Doofenshmirtz, all shoved into 10 minutes, and you never leave an episode feeling like they didn’t complete something.
    The visuals are pretty good as well. It’s interesting to finally see a show that acknowledges the fact that the world doesn’t have a black outline around it, and allows for a darker line around object and people instead. Also a nice touch to have everyone based on simple shapes, like triangle and squares. Even the textures in the background tend to mirror Phineas and Ferb’s heads. On top of all this, it seems like head shapes mirror character traits as well, with Phineas and Doofenshmirtz (the daily instigators) having triangle heads, as well as Candace and Jeremy (potential couple) having circle heads. A lot of nice artistic detail in this show, or maybe I’m digging way to deep 
    Great music as well, including at least one song in every episode. Amazing range of songs, too, not sticking to one genre. Nice background tunes throughout episode as well, and not too much noise so as to distract the viewer from the story.
    Overall, this is a fantastic show, great stories, great music, great everything!
  • This show is billant!!

This is the best show on tv. Let alone disney channel!
    Its good like suite life of zach and cody and life dereck.
    Way better then hannah montana, thats so raven, repacements and many more. This show is so funny. Phineas and ferb always do crazy things and candace (older sister) trys to get them in trouble! This show has gret ideas like backyard beach, dude we're gettin the band back together, swinter and a lot more!! Phineas and ferb can have a million more episodes. There are so many good ideas. This gets better and better every time i watch it!!
  • Ugh.... What a terrible show? How can people like this show or more importantly, why hasn't it been cancelled?

This is a terrible show...

I understand the plot but don't understand why the writers of this catashrophe of this horrid crap (that should have never seen daylight in the first place.) haven't been fired yet.

First off, the theme song is terrible... This theme song is so random and effortless that it is worst than The Mighty B theme! Then, there are the characters... How I hate them so much. I hate them all but which one should I choose to go first...

Phineas (never could spell that name right..) is too friggin happy and upbeat! It's annoying... No one in the reality or even in animation should be happy. He never gets angry or sad or frustrated. He is not real enough for even the most joyful person in the world to relate.

Then the Ferb, my favorite because he doesn't talk...like at all. He barely talks or express any other emotion. Just that big-eyed impassive stare. Does he ever blink?

Oh, there's Candice... How is she? 16? So, why does she act like she's 9 or 10. They could've made her a control freak while at the exact time, she focuses on other things (besides her crush.) like her social calendar or other things. Does she? No.... her entire life focus is to catch her little brothers doing something bad....whoa

And let's not forget that Dr. Smizzioforf (and no, I am not going to take the time to spell that right..) and that platypuss. I hate them both...so much....so friggin much. The platypuss talks less than Ferb does and yet, the evil but pitiful villian is still able to understand it. All that platypuss ever do is that anger stare and purrs. One more thing....I never did like that theme song for the evil villian trying to be funny..."Dr. Smizzoforf Inc.". It's wasn't funny the first time and repeating it only gets more annoying.

I'm not going into the extras but I can safely say that I hate the characters so much that I can't get into the story. Every single character on that sad and mediocre excuse for a show has such a monotonous personality. They only express one emotion and that's it! You aren't going to see Candice being nice or generous just bratty or Phenias crying (I would love to see that..)

Moving towards the plot.... I agree that they use the same script for every episode! This show is worse than Pokemon. It's the same plot and it doesn't have room to grow nor will it allows it.

In conclusion, Pheinas and Ferb is a mediocre that truly deserves an appalling rating. (oh, how I miss those days.). I never expect this review to go on so long or this show will last longer than what I expect. I hope that Disney will cancel it but knowing them...that probably won't happen...
  • Phineas and Ferb Rocks!!

This show is about two brothers named Phineas and Ferb. With her big sister who is trying to bust them Candace. Phineas and Ferb create wild inventions(awesome too). Her wild sister Candace tries to bust them and tries to let mom know but she always files. My favorite invention would be all of them, gotta love 'em all. Meanwhile Perry the platypus tries to defeat Doofenshmirtz.( He's a platypus they don't do much). Perry is a secret agent which when he defeats doofenshmirtz it breaks all of Phineas and Ferb's invention that's the reason Candace can't bust their brothers.
    That's all i have to say about this show!
  • The same thing happens in every episode!

I've seen lots of episodes of Phineas and Ferb and it seems like everyone is the same. Here's what happens; Phineas and Ferb decide to build something crazy, so Candace tries to bust them; Perry leaves to battle a mad scientist guy (I'd put down his name, but I have no idea how to spell it!); Candace gets her mother to see what their doing, but by the time she's able to do that, it's already gone! That's what happens in all of the episodes. It gets boring after seeing it so many times. Also, I don't really think this show is all that funny. I mean, I watched an episode and I only laughed once and for the rest of the episode, I was able to keep a straight face without a smile to come on my face. So Phineas and Ferb maybe a popular series, but I don't like it.
  • Amazingly creative

I can't believe I am writing this. I am 52 years old and NOT a loser. I started watching this show with my daughters. I got hooked. Not only is the writing brilliant, but it is amusing, unique to a point, and very adult-oriented. Not geared for the younger child, this show reminds me of the early Simpsons, with nuances and multiple subplots working throughout. I am in awe of the writers who have managed to keep it fresh episode after episode. Very freakin' original and loads of fun. Harry the platypus who turns into a "James Bond". the sister Clarence, who can never seem to catch her brothers, and the mom who is oblivious...wonderful. If you don't get it, you are lost. Truly one of the best to come out in ages!
  • Cool.....

I think this show is amazing.It shows you how creative sometimes is too creative.....NOT! Two stepbrothers named Phineas and Ferb [ of course ] And their summer vactaion and what to do with it. Though the wierd thing is Ferb says like one thing an episode. I haven't seen to many episodes but so far my favorite line from Ferb is "Cattle don't really like cityfolk". I also like when they become pop sensations and near the end of their song Ferb has to go "du de du de du de du de" kinda quick in a low voice. I also like Perry the platypus. He's so awesome!

So I don't care if it's repeatitive to you, I like it 100%!
  • Candace steals the show.

Candace was the best of all the characters. She's a very original character. The idea of putting a teenage girl in Wile E. Coyote type situations, in my opinion, is very funny. She has the best moments in the show. I couldn't possibly list them all but here are some of them. The part where rose petals were supposed to fall on her but it ended up being a pile of sinks. The part where she is being chased by a giant gumball and it followed her into the elevator. The part where she was frozen in a block of ice. The part where she falls off a cliff and goes through several kinds of injuries. The part where she goes insane and runs into the Panic Room. She's not the only reason I watch this show. Dr. Doofenshmirtz is also awesome. He tries to be evil but he's really just some pathetic loser wannabe. He has the funniest lines. Dan Povenmire does a great voice for him. This show is not as good as The Simpsons (I don't think any show ever will be) but it's pretty enjoyable.
  • Phineas and Ferb are 2 exciting young kids who want to make their summer the best summer a kid can have.

This show is very good and any kid would love it. It's full of comedy and action. Not only is it hilarious it has a fabulous theme song that anyone can sing along to. The show also has many songs such as Gitchy Gitchy Gooo ( one of my favs) and also a song for our beloved Perry the Platepus. Any kid would love this show and it also features the voices of Mitchelle Musso, Ashley tisdale , Allison Stoner and many more.The show makes any kid want to their summer as fun as it can get. Go have some fun and watch this amazing show on the one and only Disney Channel.
  • What do you get when you take everything that's good about TV and neglect to use any of it in a show? Why Phineas and Ferb of course!

1.3
    What do you get when you take everything that's good about TV and neglect to use any of it in a show? Why Phineas and Ferb of course! Bare with me here, for this is gonna be quite a ride. Phineas and Ferb is appauling. This is one of the worst cartoons i've seen in years. Good- The Emperor's New School
    Great- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
    Outstanding- Chowder
    Phineas and Ferb- the absoulute worst cartoon on television. I first found out about the "show" when Disney said they'd show an episode every day in Febuary. But they didn't. They showed half an episode for half the month and then reran every episode for the rest of the month. This showed how little effort was put into the show, as if the evdence wasn't in the show itself. First off, the music. The music sung most of the time is a sort of beach boys sounding horrid soundrack. On one episode, the boy's mom said she liked one particular band, And it was the same atrocious band! And when there is a female performance, they expect us to believe it is a bunch of seven year old girl scouts. The voices sound too mature, and dont even match up with their lips sometimes. Which brings me to my next point, the voice acting. Disney refers to it as an all star cast because it has ashley tisdale, and mitchell musso on a few episodes. I refer to it as an all sh*t cast because the "all stars" emotions dont match the animations. most everyone else on the show is just as terrible. The characters are unlikeable. Especially phineas. Just because a character is nice to everyone, doesn't mean that the character is automatically likeable. The lack of conflict makes the characters hard to relate to. Also on every episode there is some invention and a subplot with a secret agent platapus that foils the invention and the plot of tattling for the most anoying character in history. Candace, who would much rather tattle than socialize with people. the formula is repititious with no morals and the same everything is back to normal endings. So what I'm trying to say is that its an unoriginal show that I have little faith in. Did I mention the awfull dull coloring?
  • Phineas and Ferb are two stepbrothers. Who their sister tries to tell her mom what they're doing.

Phineas Flynn: Phineas is an 8-years-old kid that lives with his mother, sister, stepfather and stepbrother. He is very creative; he designed a rollercoaster, a submarine and lots of other projects. He builds all his projects with his stepbrother, Ferb.

Ferb Fletcher: Ferb is a 9-years-old kid, he builds all of Phineas' projects. He usually has just one line by episode. He is English, like his father. He's in love of Dr. Doofenshmitz daughter, Vannessa.

Candace Flynn: She was born July, 11th 1993. She always tries to bust Phineas and Ferb and show her mom their projects, but her plans always fail. Candace's best friend is Stacy Hirano, who tries to catch Phineas and Ferb when Candace can't. Candace is in love with Jeremy Johnson. Her enemy is Jeremy's little sister, Suzi Johnson.

Perry: Perry is the pet platypus of Phineas and Ferb. Once, they changed it brain with Candace's, Phineas and Ferb made an un-action figure of Perry. His secret identity is Agent P.
    Agent P: Agent P is the secret identity of Perry, his only enemy is Dr. Doofenshmitz, who always tries to attack the Tri-State Area with diverse plans.

Dr. Doofenshmitz: He's the only nemesis of Perry the Platypus. He replaced Perry with Peter the Panda in an episode. He always builds projects which names end with –inator, like "Age Aceleratorinator" or "Sandwich Suit Awayinator". Most of his plans involve attacking the Tri-State Area. He hates his brother, Roger Doofenshmitz.

Isabella Garcia-Shapiro: She's in love of Phineas, but he doesn't know that. She always sees Phineas and Ferb's projects. She's also a scout. Her pet dog, Pinky ate her medal badge.
  • It's one of the Best shows ever! It's a Miracle experience!!!

I thought it wouldn't turn out good because it may have not been good when I first watched it. And Now, ever since That first episodes "The Fast and the Phineas", I then realized it was better! Another thing is that I never noticed that 4 of the voice cast were Teenagers until I found about this show. And I didn't realize it was Summer Vacation at the time as well! I offically claim this TV show as my favorite after I put the last word up in this comment. Which as of now, it will come to an end right about now!
  • Great cartoon

Phineas and Ferb is a Disney cartoon about the summer holiday adventures of two brothers Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher. Each day they spend doing something crazy and exciting such as building a beach in their backyard or making robots or somesuch thing. Their sister Candace tries desperately to 'bust' them doing something and tell their mother but she inevitably fails due to the subplot involving the pet platypus Perry, who is in reality a secret agent who fights the evil Dr Doofenshmirtz. The characters are all interesting and great and the plots too. Danville is an interesting town. The show is great and entertaining. One of the better Disney cartoons of this decade. The musical sequences are nice and the episodes never fail to entertain and this is a great cartoon.
  • And So My Feud With Disney Begins...

It was august when I first saw this show, a preview of "Roller Coaster". An episode I had loved. Of Course i was designing Roller Coasters (Via RCT2). It Was like "The Replacements" Preview in August, Premiere in September. But No...they made me Wait 7 Months! I Missed Another Preview, and was sad about it...but now I'm glad. If I had known the music put in this show I NEVER would have watched. I'm a diverse person but I HATE Modern Pop. Only ONE song I liked was in here... And They Called It Ugly! There is nothing Wrong With Heavy Metal! Disney Assumes All Kids Are The Same, Well There Not, I'm living Proof. The Animation is Stupid! Concepts Are Lame! The Vision of Scary Is Ridiculous! Mark My Words Disney. You Will Pay...
  • IMO, each ep's the same...

no offense fans, but i dont like this show. at first, i thought it would be cool so i decided to check it out. after i watched a few episodes, i realized it was repetitive. the plot is like this: Phineas & Ferb build some kind of huge machine, Candace sees it & tries to tell their mom, but she wont listen, Perry goes & tries to stop Dr. D(cant spell his name) from doing evil things, Phineas & Ferb hide their inventions from their mom. also, the voices are mediocre at best. i only wtch this when nothing else is on. this ends my review on 'Phineas & Ferb'
  • Phineas and Ferb are 2 step brothers that make cool stuff at summer vacation, their sister Candace tries to bust them, their pet platypus is a secret agent, and their best friend Isabella helps Phineas and Ferb too much and also she has a crush on Phineas

GREAT AWESOME SHOW, i know it has exceeded running gags, but every show does, so it is supercool, and i don't care if you hate it, they're young inventors, help their bff's, they want a better world with great inventions, etc..., The lots of catchphrases used there rock, pft is a great one hit wonder, the coolest coaster ever is really cool, i wanna go to the backyard beach, always i dream of my friends and i with p&f, every episode is the coolest stuff (including tip of the day and all of the 2nd season, so don't matter if you hate more a season than other, because it's a great show), the voice actors are cool and the characters are o to the r i g i n a l , perfect show, gr8 job, Dan and Swampy
  • The Show Phineas and Ferb is basically...about two stepbrothers and there crazy adventures building extraordinary things! And there sister who trys to bust them but never quite succeeds!

I agree with most people...Phineas and Ferb is the best cartoon left on Disney Channel! Everyting else is just so annoying now! I think what makes people so fond of it is that it never gets old and i think the jokes are EXTREMELEY funny! Even though i kinda watched like every episode i find it refreshing and really awesome! Especially compared to other shows on Disney! I love Ferb! I think its so cool how hes from New England! Even...though he doesnt talk. Remember action speak louder than words! Thats why i think hes such a strong charcter!...Litterally! -Jimmi!
  • I love this show! It's about step-brothers Phineas and Ferb building crazy contraptions and unpurosely making their sister Candace crazy! I think it's one of the best shows on Disney Channel!

I love this show! It's about step-brothers Phineas and Ferb building crazy contraptions and unpurosely making their sister Candace crazy! I think it's one of the best shows on Disney Channel! I love this show! It's about step-brothers Phineas and Ferb building crazy contraptions and unpurosely making their sister Candace crazy! I think it's one of the best shows on Disney Channel! I love this show! It's about step-brothers Phineas and Ferb building crazy contraptions and unpurosely making their sister Candace crazy! I think it's one of the best shows on Disney Channel! I love this show! It's about step-brothers Phineas and Ferb building crazy contraptions and unpurosely making their sister Candace crazy! I think it's one of the best shows on Disney Channel! I love this show! It's about step-brothers Phineas and Ferb building crazy contraptions and unpurosely making their sister Candace crazy! I think it's one of the best shows on Disney Channel!
  • Phineas and Ferb is a saving grace to Disney Channel and, arguably, most cartoons today.

Most cartoons these days stink. I, and a whole crowd of others, would agree. A lot rely on generally unfunny things to try to squeeze laughs out of everyone. But, Phineas and Ferb is a shining diamond under a pile of crap. With the witty jokes and the catchy songs, P&F is a cartoon that kids, teens, and parents can all enjoy.

Phineas and his step-brother Ferb set out to make every day of summer count by making crazy inventions in their backyard. Usually, their big sister, Candace, usually tries (and fails) to bust them for their contraptions, which easily disappear right as she drags her mom to the backyard. Meanwhile, family pet Perry the Platypus slips off during the day and leads a double life as government agent, Agent P. Daily, he foils the plans of "evil" Dr. Doofenshmirtz, whose main goal is to rule the Tri-State Area. Each episode manages to take this plot and work with it, every single episode. No matter what project Phineas and Ferb work on, no matter what Candace does to bust the boys, no matter what Doofenshmirtz does to rule the Tri-State Area, the writers always keep it fresh and play with our expectations.

Another great thing about the show is the songs. Though I admit I'm not a fan of all the songs, a lot have been stuck in my head for days. Some of them are just so catchy, while others have great lyrics. I bet at least one song from this show will get stuck in your head.

This show has shown me that, yes, cartoons that focus on comedy can still be funny. I became a fan after watching the first episode. Really, I recommend this show to everyone. Kids, teens, parents, and anyone who wants to watch an actually witty, funny cartoon.
  • Phineas and Ferb relies too heavily on stale gags, annoyingly irrelevant musical numbers and repetitive dialogue.

Phineas and Ferb seemed okay the first time I watched it. Nothing too special, with so-so animation, somewhat annoying characters and not-particularly-funny jokes, but I could see how little kids may enjoy it. After seeing a few episodes, however, I realized that every episode is exactly the same. The whole show is extremely repetitive, and the constant use of the same storyline makes it all ridiculously predictable.

To elaborate on what I said above about the show being predictable, let me describe the plot of just about every episode: Phineas and Ferb build some sort of contraption, like a rollercoaster or beach in their back yard, and their sister Candace tries to "bust" them. Meanwhile, the family's pet platypus "Perry", who is actually a secret agent, engages in a battle with the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz. The battle always plays out the same, with Doofenshmirtz explaining his plans to Perry and then Perry foiling it. Usually, Doofenshmirtz's evil invention somehow removes Phineas and Ferb's contraption, and Candace fails to bust them. Cue "Oh, there you are Perry", and then the episode ends.

I should also mention that every episode includes one or more annoying musical numbers, in which the lyrics often have little to do with the actual situation or are just there for filler. The tunes of the songs are always ripped off from other songs, mainly classic rock, and the show makes little effort to hide it.

What makes the whole show worse are the inconsistent and unlikeable characters. Candace is an insane, bratty teenager whose whole life revolves around busting her brothers. Phineas is sometimes clueless, sometimes nice, sometimes a sarcastic jerk, and always annoying. All of the other characters are either inconsistent in their personalities, or frustratingly consistent to a point that they're predictable.

I don't recommend this show. It's unfunny, features so-so animation with ugly characters, and it's extremely repetitive.
  • Very, Very Superb For A Disney Channel Cartoon.

From A Rollercoaster To A Portal To Mars, Every Episode Rules Above The Rest. Each Gets Better And Better. Even If Doofenshmirtz's Schemes Range From The Stupid Idea To Fly The Big Ben To Danville, To Simply Take Revenge On A Childhood Enemy, "Phineas And Ferb" Still Rises Higher And Higher Until Eventually It Wins An Emmy. The Plot Doesn't Need To Make Sense. So Fans, Just Flip Off Bad Reviews, And Keep The Show Going Until It Wins Several Awards. Please Don't End It Early Like "Chowder" or "Flapjack", Keep It Going On, And On, And On. P&F FTW
  • A good animation show in a world a cheap comedy sitcoms

A good animation show in a world a cheap comedy sitcoms.good writers and great ratings.
    un muy buen show con mucho publico entre jovenes y adultos. buena animacion, buenos guiones y trama principal lo que dan de resultado un gran programa de television para todas las edades y gustos. el programa hace recordar los grandes programas de antaño con su gran calidad y muy buenas animation tiene buenas referencias y gran sentido del humor que dan como resultado un gran programa de television en para todo los gustos y es muy buen material televisivo para la actualidad entretiene y divierte. gran show.
  • Ah Phineas and Ferb...the best show on EARTH!

Y e a h , P N F i s A W E S O M E times 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ! T h e r e is a r e a s o n w h y I a m d o i n g all the spaces: for higher word count. So to repeat: MY FAVORITE SHOW!!!!!! To raise it: l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll ll l l l l l
  • We see the same basic plot over and over again...........

4.2
    Eh, personally I don't get what everyone likes about this show. Most of the episodes are just Phineas and Ferb build something, Perry the Platypus goes off and fights Dr. Doofenshmertz (sp?), Candace tries to bust Phineas and Ferb, and then something from the Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmertz side plot gets rid of any evidence that Phineas and Ferb built something crazy. It gets old after a while. There are some episodes that don't follow the usual basic plot, and these episodes are more entertaining than the others, but I think that all the episodes should be that unique. It's not like the usual episodes are carbon copies of each other, but they're ARE pretty similiar, and a change would be nice.

Also, we just see this basic plot with no explanation why. Why's Perry a secret agent? There are many questions that are never answered. The only really good thing about this series is that you can watch the episodes from time to time nad not have to learn about everything you missed.
  • Phineas and Ferb is Ferb-tastic. :D I had low hopes for this series at first, it doesn't belong on Disney, it should be on Cartoon Network or Nick.

When I first learned of this show I thought, "Oh no, it's made by Disney, just like Hannah Montanna, Johnas Brothers and all those other terrible shows/bands/franchises etc, however, when I first saw Phineas and Ferb I said to myself, "Well it's definately miles better than anything on Disney but...is it better than Modern SpongeBob episodes" I continued watching and I came to a conclusion...Yes, this show is far much better than the new episodes of SpongeBob RepetitivePants.

Phineas and Ferb is set in a city that's based off of Dan Povenmires childhood town, Mobile in Alabama. In this town which is known as Danville there are many residents including, Phineas and Ferb, their sister Candace, a girl named Isabella who has her own brigade, a mad scientist named Doofenshmirtz, a platypus named Perry and a whole lot of other characters. Each character has their own colourful personality which just contributes to the shows fun-ness...is that even a real word?

Each episode consists of two main sub plots combining into one, Phineas and Ferb and Perry the Platypus. Phineas and Ferb is basically Phineas and Ferb creating some bizarre machine or invention while Perry the Platypus focuses on Agent P, who is basically Phineas and Ferbs pet Platypus named Perry who is actually a secret agent who is often called off to go battle a mad scientist named Dr. Doofenshmirtz, who isn't as mad as he seems but he plays a big part to the story because his actions are usually what cause Candace to look like a complete idiot when she tells her mom that Phineas and Ferb have created some giant machine yet...Doofenshmirtz and Perry's skirmishes destroy it before she even sees it making Candace look stupid infront of her mother, however, there was one episode where Phineas and Ferb finally got caught!

The only thing that bothers me a little about this show is the constant singing in it, it reminds me of Sonic Underground because nearly every episode has a song in it, however, the singing is relatively good and some of the songs are really really catchy.

Anyways, this show still has alot of potential and we're only just done with Series 2, hopefully this series will continue on for a long, long time.

8.5/10.0 = A-
  • relatively fresh entertainment

One thing that I have to say about p and f is that it is pretty good comedy. When I first saw the trailers for this show, I thought that it would only mount to more stupid, backlot animated substitution for real entertainment (much like Camp Lazlo did a few years back). When I first tuned in, I was proved wrong. This show delivers its own brand of fresh comedy, funny situations (planned out so well that I'm surprised that the producers didn't copy them from another show at some point), and family values, with the title characters (Phineas and Ferb) not turning out to be snobby and cruel little brothers, but actually desiring to express their love for their sister, Candace, and trying to make her happy. For ONCE, great show, Disney Channel.
  • When I first heard of this show, I thought it was going to be terrible. But I was completely wrong...

This show is about Phineas and Ferb, two stepbrothers that can make a summer day anything but ordinary! I just love this show, the best parts would have to be how Candace is always getting the bad luck. Hilarious! Now, like I said before, I thought this show was going to be terrible when I first heard of it. But after watching "Lawn Gnowe Beach Party of Terror!" (the first episode I saw) on New Year's Eve, I started gaining interest. This show is getting better and better and there will be nothing that the two boys will not do. A great choice for people of all ages.

FINAL GRADE: A+