Phineas and Ferb

Friday 8:00 PM on Disney Channel Premiered Aug 17, 2007 In Season

TVvuer69

Phineas and Ferb Fan Reviews page 9 of 11

• I only watch it for Perry the Playpus. Well....

Even if this show recycles the same plot, newer episodes come with different twists.

All I can say, is that the idea for this show is brilliant, and quite humurous. Including songs make the cartoon more spunky, and the best part is Perry the Playpus! He's just too adorable. I love how he fights Dr. Doofenshmirtz all the time, which, in fact, never gets too boring for me.

Candance is actually a better character than I thoguht: she is pretty comical and she is my 2nd favorite character.

And what I mean by newer epsiode twists, like for example the Busted special, was brilliant, and the most recent episode (restaurant/invisble machine) feautured a different plot than the old: bros build something, Perry fights the German dude, Candance tries to bust them.

9.5 for me!
  • It was good at first but it's too repetitive..........

Phineas and Ferb is a show about two step brothers who try to avoid boredom over the summer. In my opinion the plot is completely un-original. Every episode is the same it starts out with Phineas and Ferb bored then Phineas suggests they do something crazy (which they do)while this happens Perry their pet platypus battles an evil villain then Candice calls their mom after she sees what Phineas and Ferb have done then Perry and his enemy some how clean up everything right before their mom sees.

Animation-Nothing to great the heads are a circle or triangle.

Humor- Mediocre Characters- Phineas and Candice pretty much get all the screen time.

So overall this show maybe worth a view if there's nothing else to do but this could possibly be the most repetitive show of all time.
  • Appalling enough to watch sciencegirl09

I used to really like this show, but now, I'm not so crazy about it. I still watch the new episodes, but hardly ever watch the old ones. I guess it's because I'm getting older and this show is becoming less interesting. Has anyone noticed that there is singing in every episode now? It's the show's biggest downfall. Most of the time, the songs are unnecessary and annoying; the show would likely get a higher score on TV.com if there was only singing from time to time. Candace should have given up trying to bust her brothers after the episode Phineas and Ferb Get Busted! (the title for this episode was too obvious). But overall, it's not bad, and better than most shows on Disney Channel, except Hannah Montana. My favorite character is Perry; he's a cool secret agent, and my favorite episodes (the only two I would watch over and over again) are Journey to the Center of Candace (I like any episode that has to do with anatomy, even if it is on a crappy show) and Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?
  • I say this show is very talented.

This show's about two guys who do crazy stuff like build a rollercoaster in the backyard.I know that this show is more better than The Fairy Oddparents and stuff like that.I've seen nothing but a show that's better than Johnny Test on Disney channel,not Cartoon Network and they did it.They created a cool animated kids show from one way to another.Of course,it didn't win the Kids Choice Award for favorite cartoon.But I don't care about that award and it didn't won.I just like this show and it's stuff that it does in every episode.So,this is a great show with Disney.
  • I decided to write a review on this show here is what I think about this show.

When I fist saw Phineas and Ferb I hated the show because of the way the characters look and something about show seemed unoriginal but after seeing more episodes of the show I began to like it. Phineas and Ferb is about 2 kids Phineas and Ferb who drive their sister insane and they later on go and do something dangerous and their sister tries to tell on them but she never acomplishes it and meanwhile their pet Perry goes on a mission as an agent to stop his arch enemy Dr. Doofenshmirtz from his evil plot and afterwards he returns to the family at the end. Alot of people hate this show because it uses the same formula in every episode but that no problem with me I like this show because of it's artwork and the show can be some what funny this is a good show I think more people should give this show a chance even if they hate the same fomula it uses in every episode I hope this last's for over 65 episodes.
  • Pretty good.

This show is pretty entertaining to me. Every single character is hilarious and I love every plot involved in each episode. Candace's plots are always the greatest, but I still like everything else. Even Ferb, when he only says one thing, it'll be funny. I like the lines and actors in the show. Though they're voice actors, they're still pretty talented. I've tried to do that thing that Perry makes all the time. The person who voices him in insanely talented at doing that. Anyways, this show is really great and I hope it will last a very long time.
  • Awesome show, great episode.

To start I just want to say this is one of my favorite shows on TV right now and is one of the better shows produced by disney in the last ten years. This episode, "Phineas and Ferb Get Busted", makes the show even better. This episode goes in a different direction from other episodes, and has some drama added to the regular mixture. There are still some awesome jokes and good quotes, and the songs are top-notch. There were only a few flaws, one being that the whole episode is Perry's dream, and Candace's breakdown scene was a bit unbelievable. Other than that, good episode!
  • Disney at it's best!

This show, honestly, is one of the few things that keeps me watching Disney Channel. With it's charming, stylish characters and it's abundance of wit and creativity, it had me hooked from the start. The art, while not extraordinarily amazing, is by no means bad - The character designs are very creative. The humor is clever and varied. And while the episodes follow a somewhat predictable formula, the characters' hijinks are always fresh and original, and filled with twists. Each episode has at least one showtune, which honestly, I'm not too crazy about, but that's just me being a teenager.
  • I like the fact that so many people seem to enjoy it!

I'm a fan, (but then, I'm a wee bit prejudice). We have an incredible crew that never ceases to surprise, amaze and amuse me. From the cast to the P.A's and everyone in between, I've never worked with a more dedicated and talented bunch of folks. It's something we're all proud of and while it may not be perfect, its certainly as good as we can make it! And, if its half as fun to watch as it is to make then its twice as fun to make as it is to watch... Or something like that. Thanks for watching!
  • Awesome!

I really like this show. So it has the same plot every time. SO WHAT. I actually like that it has the same plot every time...it keeps things simple. The new episodes are...eh. I don't like them. Repetitive yet good. My favorite character is Vanessa, because she's cool. People think that character designs are ugly, like how Phineas' head is shaped like triangle. I think that the character designs are very creative and interesting. The humor is more mature than other shows, but not inappropriate, like so many shows are now. Anyway, a good show. With so so new episodes.
  • Phineas and Ferb and two very gifted boys whose inventions and adventures frustrate their sister while their pet platypus lives a dual life as a secret agent...

This is truly a great show! This just shows to you just how much creation and imagination can go into a series, what with the recent bombs that Disney has forced on us. It's nice to know they have not trully lost touch with their fans. "Phineas and Ferb" is the story of two step-brothers creating inventions and creations that could only exist in the time and world of toons. Ashley Tisdale lends her marvelous energy and personality to their sister, Candace, trully becoming a gem in this excellant series. In repeated sub-plots, Perry the Platypus undergoes hilarious spoofs and parodies of spy/adeventure films, and a trully ingenious move, his adventures often overlap have consequences on his owners creations, especially frustrating Candace. It's the awesome detail and sheer creativity like this that make this series so incredible. This series proves that Disney can override the embarrassment that is "The Replacements."
  • This is the best show on Disney Channel i've ever watched!

Phineas and Ferb come up with ideas to make the summer vacation better! (Real Cool!) Candace tries to bust the boys on Mom or Dad, and it all ends up that it's gone. Doofensmirtz tries to do something bad to the Tri-State Area but the Tri-State Area ends up in no danger. Cool Show! But I need at least need 100 charecters to finish the review, so i'll say more! My favorite episode is "Hail Doofania!" Candace busted Phineas and Ferb in one episode called "Phineas and Ferb Get Busted!" Man, that episode was kinda sad. :(
    One more word: Really Cool!

FINAL SCORE: 10.0 (Perfect)
  • Always funny, entertaining and brilliant, butinsane at the same time.

When I first encountered Phineas and Ferb, I really thought it was lame, making no sense at all.
    Happily enough, i found myself singing the leadsong in the car on the way to work, and racing home again, just to tune in on time. Every episode makes me loving this show more and more, with indeed, all the nonsense, hilarious jokes and even more, the perfect way to work through the day.
    Can there be a better way than just do whatever you like, in the most brilliant and legal way? How awesome that would be. Just imagine the need for that day (for example, Love Händel) and don't think it will be impossible, just do it instead and see what you can make out of it. The show is really great as it is, a good way to get and set your mind free again. They are amazingly clever, but maybe insane in the same way. Anyway, they are just plain awesome.
  • I don't think it's a bad show, but I also don't think it's a great show. They should really give more details on things in P&F. How come Perry is a secret agent? How did P&F become stepbrothers? Also Ferb should talk more. I think its a waste of charater

Phineas and Ferb is an okay show, but it needs more to the show's plot. Like what inspired P&F to build things in the first place. Why dosen't Ferb talk more often? If Ferb has no lines then the show should be called "Phineas". The writers should also provide a backstory for Perry the Platypus and the mad scientist, otherwise the whole Agent P thing dosen't make any sense. They should also add more "in" jokes in the series like pop culture refrences. They should really have an episode that revolves around Jeremy and Candance (and no one else). End
  • one of the few good disney shows out

Summer is all about adventure for stepbrothers Phineas and Ferb in this animated Disney Channel comedy series. They're all about having fun, taking it from building roller coasters all the way to building tree houses, which eventually will morph into a giant robot. While their older sister, Candace, tries to catch them, things don't always seem to go her way when their mom comes home and Phineas and Ferb are just sitting under a tree. Summer is all about adventure for stepbrothers Phineas and Ferb in this animated Disney Channel comedy series. They're all about having fun, taking it from building roller coasters all the way to building tree houses, which eventually will morph into a giant robot. While their older sister, Candace, tries to catch them, things don't always seem to go her way when their mom comes home...
  • Phineas and Ferb do random shenanigans every day of the summer... Good...

FINALLY! A show that promotes imagination! So, the heads are wierd (WTF? a triangle?)but that's just part of the people's iMAgiNAAAAAAAAAAtion! The songs are stupid but catchy, the plot is basically the same, but it's a funny time-waster.

My favorite part, however, are the characters. So they're stereotypes/monotonous. BIG DEAL, they're still characters! And they represent various emotions/ideas of the human mind (intentionally or not (ok, I'm just being ridiculous right now xD)).

The 'formula' changes a bit in some episodes, a lot in others, but it gets old depending on the person.

So, this show is good for those who just don't care what other people think of them.
  • A great show. One of the best on Disney

I admit the first time I saw the cmmercial for it I assumed I wouldnt like it. But when i actually watched it I instantly loved it. Its, in my opinion, thier best new show. It seems like every episode has at least one song in it. Aside from the theme song (which is very catchy), there is always another song that related to whats going on. The songs are all different kind of music stlyes and sometimes sound like they were based off some other song. I admit, the words really are kinda corny, but most of them are pretty catchy.

My only complaint is that Mitchel Musso can't really voice act
  • This is the only cartoon I can stand to watch these days

Usually I hate cartoons. Most of them are stupid, unfunny, and full of bad, potty humor jokes. So, when I first saw a commercial for Phineas and Ferb, I thought it would be another one of THOSE. Then came one of those rainy days when there was NOTHING on beside cartoons. I figured this was my best chance, so I tried it. to my surprise I acually enjoyed it greatly. (gasp) It was creative, and acually was funny with one mention of 'fart'. The jokes were made of wit, and I laughed out loud while watching a TV show for the first time in who knows how long. So, give this wacky, hilarious cartoon a chance, and you might just realize not all cartoons are gag-worthy.
  • One of the few good shows on Disney Channel.

This show is about Phineas and Ferb, two stepbrothers who spend their summer vation by building things from rollercoasters to haunted houses. Their sister Candace tries to bust them to their mom, but the project is gone by the time she gets home. Perry, their pet platypus, fights the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz and usually winds up getting rid of Phineas and Ferb's big project. When I first saw the episode Rollercoaster, I thought it was one of the weirdest shows. But after I saw Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror, I thought this was one of the greatest shows. The voice acting is great. My favorite voices are Phineas, Ferb, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Perry, and Isabella. When I first saw Rollercoaster, I couldn't tell that Isabella was Alyson Stoner. Alyson does a great job as her. Everyone else does a great job too. This is one of the best shows on Disney Channel.
  • Give this show a chance and you'll love it!

Okay. So here are the top reasons why this is such a great show.

First off, it's genuinely funny. Not only are there the kind of hilarious, out in your face sorts of jokes that make you laugh, but there are also subtler jokes that keep you smiling. The characters and just the whole concept of the show are wacky and funny in themselves, too. And then there are the great running gags that pop up in the most hilarious places... put it all together, and you've got yourself something that never fails to be funny.

Second, I love the characters. They're all really eccentric in a lovable way, and they never get boring. Phineas and Ferb are always thinking of new things to do, and I love how they're so good as a team- Phineas thinks up some crazy thing to do, and Ferb can build it; Phineas is always talking, and Ferb is almost always silent (but when he does talk, it's always hilarious.) Their sister Candace is like a stereotypical teenager- always talking on the phone to her friend Stacy and bending over backwards to impress Jeremy, her crush- but she is obsessed with busting her brothers for building crazy things in the backyard. Perry, the family's platypus who appears to be a mindless pet, is actually a secret agent called Agent P. He's like James Bond, but with a duckbill and a tail, and his signature hat. And then there's his nemesis, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, who is bent on taking over and wreaking havoc upon the entire tri-state area. He has a high, squeaky voice and his own company, Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated (which has it's own jingle, of course.) All this plus the fact that he is always beaten by a platypus makes him probably the most hilariously inept villain ever.

Another thing that I'd like to mention is that the animated world in which the show takes place doesn't seem so far removed from the real world. Okay, sure, in real life explosions aren't everyday occurrences and people would question giant structures suddenly springing up in a family's backyard. But there are things- like the fact that everybody's got a cellphone, for example (which, for some reason, doesn't seem prevalent in a lot of kids' shows)- that makes the world a little more connectable. (I know that sounds confusing, good for you if you can understand it clearly.)

Finally, there are the great songs that appear in almost every episode. The best thing about these songs is that they span every genre- from something like a Christmas carol to rap. And they're good songs, too!

This show is really funny and well-made. It is actually a quality cartoon (not something that there's a lot of), and definitely worth watching.
  • I give this a 8.3 coz its only 15 minutes and some episodes i dont get.

This show is about two stepbrothers called Phineas and Ferb, who make crazy things. Candace, Sister who tries to bust them and also Loves Jeremy. And mom and dad. Phineas and ferb make crazy things, examples: A Rollercoaster, A Submarine and a water slide. Ferb dosen't talk much. But phineas said in the episode Rollercoaster he's more of an action person. They also have a pet platypus, called perry, who is a top secret agent. He tries to save the tri state area from an evil man called Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Perry always wins and Phineas and Ferb always get away with their crazy things.
  • it has the most obvious plots of all time.

7.2
    this show is pretty decent but i wouldn't call it original i mean lets be honest here candace is the most annoying character in the entire show phineas is the nicest and funniest character in the whole show i only wish he would show more emotion every now and then it's not that hard to do.it's funny when ferb talks which is'nt very often but he chooses good times to talk when people leat expect it.

so that's the end of my review,edfan out, but first

YABADABAALDKSAFKDAFDAFLKJFKAJAJFLAJLJ ALFJLDSJAKDSDSLDSJKDJSKL JFDKSJSJJDKJFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSLA;KDJSL;AAAA;;;;;;;; ;;;;;A ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; CSEACMakslaielsndlsd djfdjsajdksj udoulseldlkkdl;sk A;DJKLkdad aldja ajdkl ljkljlklsdkfsljf lajdjl lajdlj ljaldfj aljdflj lkajfldjla lkdjf aldjfjd laksdj lskdjf lajsdf...AND that's the end
  • it is cool

it is way better than hannah montana , zack and cody , that so raven , life with dereck , buzz on maggie , spongebob squarepants , fary odd parents , drake and josh , icarly , full house , pinkey and the brain , zoey 101 , cory in the house , family maters , greoge lopez , kenan and kel , home improvment , the naked brothers band , the mighty bee , greek , rossan and animaniacs . it is even better than movies like wall-e , toy story , little miss sunshine ,and invader zim .
  • Phineas and his brother Ferb just can't seam to figure out what to do this summer so they invent new ways to make fun and annoy their sister while doing it

I am actually surprised at how good this show is because its a cartoon and I'm not really a cartoon person myself so if I'm impressed with this show maybe so will you I give it two thumbs up. It's funny and in some way or another it teaches you something. I think it would be great if we could all do what Phineas and Ferb do because its a perfectly good way to have fun. I don't know I just think the show is cute and whoever watches this show good for you. It could be funnier though. There need to me more shows just like this.
  • Ohineas and Ferb go on amazing adventures! There sister Candace, (voice of Ashley Tisdale) tries to bust everything they do, but somehow everything just dissapears. There pet Perry (he's a platypus) is a secret agent fighting the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

I love this show, but it can get boring after a while. I have a couple of the shows on my iPod, they wre my favorites, but now I don't like them as much anymore. So, it used to be my second fav show, but now it is extremely boring. I would say to watch it but not to much, and no matter what you do don't record it, you will see the eisode again, because it is such a big show. It also gets the award for least logic by a cartoon, almost NONE of this stuff could actually happen!
  • i love this show

this is one of the best shows on disney airing in febuary i give u phineas and ferb this is a classic crazy show full of well a ton of crazyness so they do alot of stuff like they make a band and build a rollercoster make giant golf courses and a ton more then there sister candice keeps trying to bust them but phineases platupus perry is a secret agent and fights this weird guy whos name is hard to spell and everything they do covers up phineas and ferbs tracks so they dont ever get busted well that covers it bye
  • so this show is basically about two brothers who try to think of new ways every day to enjoy their summer before school starts and just thinks of the wackiest ideas like building a rocket or something cool and funny!

i love this show so much cause it keeps me laughing and thats what i like about some shows, it's really cute and funny and i watch it all the time with my little sister and we just laugh together! the outcomes and results at the end are always a suprise like you don't know what's gonna happen and that's how you get me hooked on to a show weither it's a horror movie or a romance comedy, it's really fun, really exciting, not you average lemonade stand, that's what i would have thought of so they go way over their heads so thats what's awesome about this show, go watch it sometime.
  • pretty good show.

during the opening theme song, the guy who is singing said 104 days for summer vacation. i thought the beginning of summer was june 21 and it ends in september 21. thats about 92 days not 104. oh well. i kinda like this show and this show is kinda repetitive. every episode its about perry going to stop his arch nemesis and succeeding. phineas and ferb build something and candace tries to get them into trouble. but she fails. then the day is over and then the next day, the same thing happens. it looks like the plot isnt going anywhere
  • Awesomeness!!!!

Phineas and ferb is just plain awesome.Although Ferb does not talk he still rocks.Phineas is just plain cool with all his ideas and imagination.Perry is also one of my favorite characters because of his double life as a secret agent.Candace is not that cool especially when she tries to rat out Phineas and ferb.Jermey is cool but doesn't really play that big of a roll.I like to watch this show over and over again even if it is a repeat.My brother likes it and he's fifteen!Not syaing that thats a big deal.All my friends watch it and they love it too.Phineas and ferb is going to have to get a 10.Keep rockin'!
  • This is far better than what Disney has been cooking up lately!

Honestly, this show has a charm to it that just... surprises me! Disney's recent kid's shows have been lacking, but this is just great. It has charming random humor, good running gags and among all things, Perry the Platypuss! Overall, this show is awesome. Also, catchy musical numbers, something Disney needs to give us more of. It's also go a nice 50's riff to it. So many great things can be said about this show. This is one of the things that might just save the Disney channel from crashing and burning. Watch this if you haven't. You might not be disappointed.
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11