Phineas and Ferb

Road Trip

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 29, 2011 on Disney Channel

• It would have been excellent if Candace didn't ruin it

Well, this episode would have been considered my new favorite Phineas and Ferb episode if it weren't for Candace. See, that's what I hate about Phineas and Ferb, I try so hard to ignore Candace so I can give an episode a 10 and Candace ruins that most of the time because she is always too busy busting Phineas and Ferb. I really don't see how the Phineas and Ferb fans can watch the same ol' storylines in every episode and I don't know how they survive Candace. Am I the only one who hated Candace so much? I'm pretty sure I'm not because I hear from most of the people that Candace is annoying so I'm not the only one. On the bright side, she didn't annoy the living hell out of me like she did in the previous episode "Mommy Can You Hear Me?", I almost couldn't survive that episode at all. She did still annoy me but not as much as the previous episode. I wanted to give this episode at least a 5.5. because of Candace but because I loved the plot of Phineas and Ferb making a truck stop diner, I gave this episode a 9. I don't want Candace to ruin every episode for me. Seriously? can there be episodes where Candace is absent almost all the time because that would be lovely and I would actually love Phineas and Ferb. Of course, Candace fails to bust the boys again. As for the Perry/Doofenscmirtz plot, that was entertaining to watch as well. Overall, it would have been my new favorite episode but Candace ruined it. 9/10