Phineas and Ferb

Run, Candace, Run

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 11, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Like the movie parodies/references

Really good take on "Lola Rennt" right down to the soundalike song!
  • It was great, but not perfect

This was a superb episode, but it not as perfect as the last two season 2 episodes. I lower the score a bit because the running shoes wasn't much of a good idea. It was getting a bit tiring. However, it was kinda funny for the first time but then it got old. I gave this a 9 because there were some funnymoments. Candace's line "Don't you have a catchphase or something like that?" was funny. The Dr Doofeshrimtz/Perry plot was kinda the highlight for me. Overall, the episode was superb despite the few scenes that were boring and the running shoes part got a bit tiring. 9/10

• Phineas and Ferb make Candace extra fast.

This episode is PERFECT!!! It had humor (Phineas trying to outrun light), action(Having to run from place to place at the speed of light), and of course, Perry the Platypus(Krrrrr.)It's all merged in with an overbooked-themed plot, and it's been thought through perfectly. So, A great episode it is.

10/10: A+

Great Episode, Nuff said. wait, not nuff said. this eppy is PERFECT, and NOTHING is wrong about it. If you're a fan of Phineas and Ferb, watch this episode. It'll raise your hopes all the way past the roof of your head. So, a Perfect episode is here.

See You Next Time!
  • Candace: Don't you have a catchphrase to say or something?

Sooo, Phineas & Ferb build super fast shoes to run like cheetahs, and this fit Candace perfectly as she has to read books to children & go to Jeremy's grandma (from Crack That Whip)'s birthday, but the problem is, Candace took the unstable prototypes and can't control her legs. Meanwhile Doofenshrmitz house is being audited as he spent all his money on gargoyles, and Perry tries to convince him to ask for money form his ex as one couple seems to enjoy all the oddities. Candace suddenly runs and takes away the woman to the birthday, were we find out she is Jeremt's lost aunt, and the Johnson's love Candace now. Then Doof calls Charlene when he hears the building would be demolished.

Overall: Meh, good episode, but I didn't like all the focus on Candace. P&F just appeared randomly b/ating sound but not light. But Doof's plot was good. 8.5/10.
  • Mmmm... it was an okay episode

After being so impressed with last Friday's new Phineas and Ferb episodes "The Great Indoors" and "Canderemy", this episode really wasn't that impressive. It wasn't a terrible episode but it also wasn't a good episode... it was just okay. I feel like the writers are starting to run out of ideas for Phineas and Ferb to create something new so that the two of them can have the best summer ever. I think that they copied the idea from Super Sonic. Come on!!! the super fast shoes even look similar to Super Sonic but the only thing is that they changed the color. Candace running super fast with those super fast shoes for the next half of the episode was getting so tiring for me and what made it more tiring was that awful song that played while Candace is running super fast called "Run, Candace, Run". I was begging for Candace to stop running super fast to be over but it didn't end until the end of this episode. Nothing exciting in this episode but Phineas and Ferb testing out their super fast shoes was kind of cool. Like I said, the writers copied it from Super Sonic because they're starting to run out of ideas. I only laughed once in this episode and it was the ending when Perry finally gets Doofenschmirtz to call his wife and ask her for money and then Doofenschmirts said "Yes, I know... you told me so". Overall, an okay episode of "Phineas and Ferb". 6/10