Phineas and Ferb

Skiddley Whiffers

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 26, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Could it be? an episode of this cartoon that actually has fresh humor, originality, and fun (not annoying) Candace

I actually thought that this was an excellent episode of "Phineas and Ferb". I was actually looking forward when I saw the promo because it didn't look like an episode where Candace ruins the episode by attempting to bust the boys. I mean, Candace did attempt to bust the boys for like 5 or less seconds in the beginning and the end of the episode but at least it was short. Come on, can we at least get one episode where Candace doesn't try to bust the boys period? Well... he have seen episodes like that actually but haven't seen those good kinds. Anyways, Candace is actually having fun and not being annoying except for the few second in the beginning and the end of the episode. Anyways, this episode surprisingly had fresh and wacky humor, originality (what a miracle), and a fun Candace. If Candace could at least have fun like she did in this episode, I would actually enjoy this show much more. Oh my gosh, the Doofenschmirtz/Perry/Vanessa plot in this episode was definitely the funniest out of the entire episode especially when Perry dressed as a bear and then Vanessa says "Really Perry? I expected better from you". So everything in this episode was excellent and no problem with it. It's also good not to hear Candace talk about Jeremy. Seriously? that annoying girl will talk about him in every episode. I'm so glad that she took a break and actually didn't mention "Jeremy" once in this episode. Overall, this was a perfect installment of "Phineas and Ferb", if only every episode could be like this BUT sadly it isn't and that's why I don't enjoy this show a whole lot.... fresh and very funny installment tonight. 10/10