Phineas and Ferb

That's the Spirit

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 2011 on Disney Channel

• bad episode of phineas and ferb.

3.5

bad episode of phineas and ferb. the only funny character in this episode was phineas. suprislingly dr dof. annoyed me. i really didn't like this episode. the only funny part that dr. dof. made me laugh was when she was in a fiel when he said" Perry the playtpus help me inside before i mow again or i think its mew i don't know". i laughed at that part. this is so far the worst episode of phineas and ferb season 3. overall 3.5/10

• Phineas and Ferb visit a non-conventional haunted house in Danville

I have a handful of favorite Phineas and Ferb episodes, and ironically, this one holds my interest up to a point. It starts with great potential and the boys going trick or treating if but to get lured into a house, but the interior of the house seems much larger than it seems from the outside. Meanwhile, Doofenschmirtz has accidetally turned himself into a were-cow - that a man who turns into a cow for you cartoon-impaired. What's wierd is that he loses his clothes entirely except for his lab coat and turns into a female cow with an udder. There's a bit of a sex change there. He goes berserk and ripps through the fake haunted house which later turns out to be inflatable so I'm not sure why it didn't deflate right there, but then the logic and physics of the Phineas and Ferb never do make sense. Overall, I liked it for keeping up with the Halloween season.

• Halloween Review #20

It's Halloween, and Phineas, Ferb, and everyone else are trick-or-treating. They come across a young boy named Russel, who claims that his house is haunted. They decide to investigate, and meet many surprises inside. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz, due to a hatred of grass, has switched brains with a cow, turning him into a Werecow whenever there is a full moon. It's up to Agent P to stop him! Okay, I'm gonna admit that this episode had no interest in me. Maybe it's because I don't like "Phineas and Ferb". Well, I decided to watch this episode and I loved it. Only nit-pick about this episode is that a couple of parts felt rushed and the episode went by very quick. Oh well, I'll give it a perfect score since it is just a nit-pick. The whole Haunted House storyline was very impressive. Doofenschmirtz turning into a cow and the people chasing after him was hilarious and the song was actually enjoyable to hear. The last few minutes of this episode made me laugh as well especially the very ending. Overall, an excellent Halloween episode of "Phineas and Ferb" that I will definitely watch again next year. 10/10