Phineas and Ferb

The Beak (Parts 1 & 2)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 08, 2010 on Disney Channel

• Horrible storyline, horrible name for a superhero, and the characters were so stupid

After going overboard in creating a skatetrack obstacle course of doom, Phineas and Ferb then build a robot exosuit to protect themselves when running the course. While testing it, they find it's powerful enough to make them take on the role of superhero. Their heroic actions make them the top story in Isabella's Fireside Girls newspaper as everyone is now idolizing "The Beak" as Danville's superhero. However, the evil Khaka Peü Peü, wants Danville to have the worst day ever and challenges the Beak as the town's supervillain. With the big crisis in the city, Dr. Doofenshmirtz's brother allows him to fill in as mayor. However, he can't even get his office work done properly to be a major threat. And as usual, Candace tries to bust her brothers as they take on Khaka Peü Peü again in another battle. Oh my gosh, this P&F special sucked. I like Ben Stiller but I can't believe that we would even guest star in a special so awful, so stupid, and so lame. The storyline was horrible, the name for the superhero sucks, and the characters were idiots especially Isabella (no offense to the Isabella fans). Seriously? who named a superhero "The Beak"... wow! this special is so overrated and the whole beak storyline is hard to even watch. Only reason my score is a 2 because the running gag with the name "Khaka Peu Peu" (the superhero that Ben Stiller voices as) being funny was actually very funny and the only good thing about this episode. Overall, one time was good enough to watch this awful special... another perfect example of how UNoriginal this show really is. 2/10