Phineas and Ferb

The Belly of the Beast

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 29, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Phineas and Ferb build a giant mechanical shark

Plot: To spice up the Danville Harbor Day Festival, Phineas and Ferb build a giant mechanical shark which eventually battles a ship which Candace and Stacy are onaboard with an obsessed sea captain who wants to capture it. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz builds a contraption that makes the sweetest taffy underwater.

Favorite parts:

* The song at the beginning.

* Buford and Bajeet's cameo because they were sharks

* Candace getting wet

* Doofenshmirtz using taffy

* Captain saying "I'm tired of thisconversation."

Overall score: 10/10

• This id for The Belly of the beast And Moon Farm.

The Belly Of The Beast: This episode was decent. There was a few flaws in the storyline, and the Perry/Doofenshmirtz storyine was unneeded. It was a sort of bad episode, but most of the humor made me make the rating how it is. Speaking of which, let's see our review:
    7/10 C- Fairly Decent, but it was rushed, too.

Moon Farm:One Word: HILARIOUS!!! I felt like i was laughing half the time. I liked it when Doofenshmirtz litterally went green and and Ferb's little thing to get the cows off and on the spaceship. BUT, I nearly screamed when I saw dehydrated Perry and Doof. I laughed when Buford was trying to teach the cow the word "Moon" and the Cow said Moo. I also laughed when Doof's pants exploded. The song was great, too. I loved it when Phineas helped Candace by giving her Moon Cow Ice Cream to give to Jeremy. So It was Perfect.
    10/10 A+ Hilarious!

Overall Score: 8.5 B
  • Phineas: Ferb, I knoweth what we are going to doeth today!

So at the docks they'ere celebrating the anniversary of the time a giant shark attacked Danville, and Phineas notes how this years shark is really awful (Bufrod & Baljeet with floaters) and decides to make a bigger badder one. One which Candace seeks to bust, and drags Stacy along. But Phineas, thinking that Candace is just celebrating the reenactment, decides to play along and play hard to catch. Meanwhile Perry had to stop Doof's new salt-water-taffy-inator, which when berserk and raffied the sea bottom. Perry stopeped it, and in the explosion, a piece of taffy sticked itself to the shark and send it flying, just when Candace was goign to bust them.

Overall: great, fun ep of P&F. The big idea was cool, the sea cpatain was great, Stacy was hilarious, and the ending with Doof's speech bubbles was awesome. 9/10.
  • Not a Phineas and Ferb fan BUT I absolutely loved this episode

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Phineas and Ferb". Of course, like most Phineas and Ferb episodes, the storylines are the same but I thought that this episode was well written and it was also a funny episode. I enjoyed that song that the Captain sang in the beginnning of the episode. I thought the Captain was hilarious in this episode. I thought Dr. Doofenschmirts and Perry being stuck underwater stuck to that taffy was very funny. It was also funny when the Captain had rubber ducks to shoot at the cannon and then the Captain says "Can penguins fly?" and then Candace responds "yes". That's another thing about this episode, Candace didn't get on my nerves. Woohooo!!! an accomplishment which I hope I get more often and if that happens... I might actually enjoy this cartoon a whole lot more. I thought it was funny when Candace and Stacy got the plungers to use to shoot the cannon at the mechanic shark that Phineas and Ferb built of course. The endnig was also funny when Dr. Doofenschmirtz said "Curse you Perry the Platypus" but this time with the bubbles from the ocean. Overall, an excellent episode of "Phineas and Ferb". 10/10