Phineas and Ferb

The Curse of Candace

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 2011 on Disney Channel

• i can't watch the video

you all watch the video
  • better than that's the spirit.

better than that's the spirit. Candance ruined it. the main plot was boring and cheesy. i mean candance think she's a vampire Seriously!? the subplot was hilarious as usual. i thought it was funny when dr. dof's inator turns a random dudes dad's car into a horse. and he says OH NO my dad's goona kill me. and his friend says it least's it's not broken. and later when it's back it breaks and his friend says now it's broken. i really didn't like this episode. overall a 6/10

• Halloween Review #21

Candace is bitten by a bat after watching a popular vampire movie with Stacy and worries that she is becoming a vampire. Phineas and Ferb's latest gadgets lead Candace to believe that she has indeed made the change from teenager to teen vampire. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz plans to change the Tri-State Area into a carbon copy of Gimmelshtump so that it will be easier to take over. Well, while this episode wasn't as good as "That's The Spirit"... it was still very enjoyable. NO, my score isn't a little low because of Candace. In fact, Candace's role in this episode was pretty funny. She didn't focus on busting the boys and just focused on thinking that she is a vampire... I prefer that than the tattletelling Candace because it honestly doesn't the show justice seeing her do that in almost every episode. My biggest issue with this episode is that the entire episode was rushed. Not one or two parts , the entire episode felt very rushed and it just ruined my score a little for that. I don't know why the writers have rushing the episodes lately but if they can't handle slowing down the pace in the 11-minute segment then maybe they should just make 22-minute episodes instead. Also, I didn't really laugh a lot but whenever there was a funny part, I would laugh. The funniest part is definitely the very ending. Overall, a great Halloween episode of "Phineas and Ferb". 8.5/10