Phineas and Ferb

The Lemonade Stand

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 14, 2010 on Disney Channel

• In your face orange juice!!!!!!!

Stacy becomes fed up with Candace's constant need to bust her brothers. So she goes to the mall without her. But when Candace finds out that Phineas and Ferb are only building a lemonade stand, she goes and tries to find Stacy.

Meanwhile, Dr. Doof builds an inator to cover Danville in paper cuts, so they'll have to buy his bandages.

Soon, Phineas and Ferb's lemonade stand grows into a franchise chain all over town, and Candace and Stacy make up.

This was a very funny episode. I loved Ferb's nose picker machine, and the crazy lemonade guy at the stand.

Overall Grade:100%/A+++++ Perfect episode!!!!!!!!
  • Perfect

Stacy is annoyed because all Candace wants to do is bust her brothers, which means she refuses to hang out with Stacy at the mall. But, she(Candace) learns her brothers are merely doing a lemonade stand for the day, which does not need busting. So, she tries to get back to being friends with Stacy, but will it be too late for them to rekindle their friendship with each other?

I really dug this, and I think I will go as far to say as this is one of my favorite episodes as of recently. Overall grade- definitely an A+