Picket Fences Forums

CBS (ended 1996)

Song at the end of "Down the Tubes"

discobigsein

[1]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 1

I have been on a mission for almost twelve hours now, racking my brain trying to remember the name and artist of a song that I once heard at the end of a Picket Fences episode.

To the best of my memory (and keep in mind that I'm trying to remember 13 years back) at the end of the episode in which Jill Brock gets her tubes tied she has Sheriff Brock wheeling her out in a wheel chair. At the same time there is a montage of Don Cheadle (his last episode????) visiting his past as well. The song playing (at least according to my brain) had the repeated lyrics "Come on Home." I believe (after researching a bit) that the name of the episode occurred in Season 4 and it was called "Down the Tubes." I also think that it was the episode in which Marlee Matlin (the then Mayor of Rome) was practicing a dance routine with the Sheriff to raise money for charity.

Is there any way that you can help me? If yes, could you please email me at the following email address:

discobigstein@yahoo.com

My name is Paul Salona by the way, and I am very much new to these TV.com forums and I may have a hard time accessing my replied messages on this forum, which is why I'm asking you to reply via email.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Paul Salonia

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

discobigsein

[2]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 1
    I responded to my own message to keep it at the tops of the forum page.

I still am looking for a response....and my search has now gone 36 hours.

Paul

zachary93

[3]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 2
    Good luck getting a reply, I asked a question about a song myself and Have not gotton an answer.