Pig City

Daily 10:30 AM on TELETOON Premiered Sep 01, 2002 Between Seasons

Pig City Fan Reviews (4)

5.9
  • This show is terrible and Im embarrased for even waching that

Ok,this show is basicly another teenage booper exept the characters are pigs.The 3 main teenage pigs live in a pig city,and they go to school and do stuff.Wow.Original plot.You sure dont want to miss that.Animation stinks and characters look ugly and all the same.The characters are annoying and forgetable.There is a girl pig who is a total b**** and cant keep her ugly mouth shut,a metal opsessed pig guy who is dumb as a rock,and another one,who isnt so annoying as the rest,but still forgetable.The episodes are stupid and nothing special happens.The first episode I saw was about a giant ball of crap(Im not kidding,it was really crap)fell in schoolyard and everyone tought it was a meteore from space.Ewwwwww,do they really consider stuff like that funny.And the humor is toilet and very disgusting.Really,there is no reason to wach this show.Its very unpopular and it will be canceled soon,to save everbody the misery.So do something usefull with youre spare time and dont wach this steaming pile of crap
  • A terrible and unpopular show, unsurprisingly, oin the verge of cancellation.

0.2
    A city inhabited by pigs. O-kay...A city inhabited by pigs with a lot of teenagers. A city inhabited by pigs with a lot of teenagers who got to school and seriously need to get a life!

Who in their right mind would create such a retarded and pointless show?! Although it airs early in the morning, I hope TeleTOON will rethink their choice of airing it. You're fortunate the only way you can see it is the time when you're sleeping; it's unlikely that you'll see it.
  • Better then what I expected. There should of been a DvD release though.

One of the best shows Teletoon aired back in the day was Pig city. Put your favourite hogs in an urban like setting and what do you get. Hillarity. The plotlines where one of the best I've ever seen and really this show was good. The animation was flawless. Clear enough you can see. Had some catchy tunes to. I was never disappointed with a single episode. That's how good this was. They manage to sneak in some hidden jokes all though they did get censored. Ah t.v back in the day. What has happend with modern society. People are like doing it for the money rather then entertaining us Audiences. But if you ever manage to see this on T.V record it.
  • Nice show on Pro7

The show is not bad . I have watched 2-3 episodes on pro7 ( " Die Shweine Bande " or something like that ... ), they were TOTALLY CRAZY !

The rating is too low maybe because it hasn' t been shown on CRAPPY and cheap tv programs like Cartoon Network . I Say Again - Cartoon Network SUCKS !