Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain

The WB (ended 1999)

Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain Fan Reviews (7)

• Okay, before the fans attack me, I just want to remind everyone here that even the Warner Bros executives hated this show and only made it because they were under contract.

5.5
    Elmyra was fine in Tiny Toon Adventures because she wasn't really a huge focus. We saw her in small doses and that was it, but to make her a main character... no... she's annoying! Not only that, but of all the crossover, Pinky and the Brain? They have enough trouble taking over the world without her around! I'm reminded of the episode "The Pinky, the Brain and Larry". Larry was making fun of all those useless add-in characters who never contribute to the series and pointed out why an idea like this wouldn't work.

So why does this even have a passing score? Well, Warner Bros back during this time always made me laugh with their cartoons, and even Elmyra couldn't ruin that completely for me. Nevertheless, this is a very mediocre show and I'm glad it only lasted a season because this was one of the worst crossover ideas ever thought up.