Pirate Master

A Deal With the Devil

Aired Tuesday 2:00 AM Jul 10, 2007 on CBS

7.3
  • I rated pivotal, because of Joe Don is gone.

Well, I didn't like him as Captain, but I really enjoyed Joe Don in the crew, kindof the warrior of the bunch. I really liked the story of Louie and Joe Don having to pull together to win against the trio. But now I have to watch this show without an interesting story. Next week seems some of the cast offs come back, and have a challenge with the remaining pirates, hopefully one will win his way back, and I would love to see Joe Don come back to beat the current Officers, which I am torn between hating and liking.
  • Bwahahahaha. Joe Don is gone, and the Triad lives! Azmyth, Jay, and Ben are going all the way. Fo' sho'.

I don't know why I like this show so much, I really don't. But I really like the current captaincy, because I know for a fact that that is exactly how I would play the game if I was involved. I would probably do a similar thing. I understand that it is a bit stupid for the crew not to mutiny...but then again, the vote has to be unanimous, and Jupiter is pretty good friends with the Triad, so she didn't want to mutiny. I really hope to see Azmyth, Jay, and Ben finish the game strong, because they are basically my favorite characters. I also think it's dumb when the crew gets mad at them for doing their job...I mean they are the captains and the officers, they have power. It only makes sense for them to use it.

Can't wait for the next episode. Hopefully Kendra or Christa will be the next to go.
  • Oh Lordy, Joe Don is gone! How will Nessa go on? Will she hurl herself overboard?

I didnt see much of this episode, but really didnt need to. All I know is the black team must have won the task du jour. What it was or what happened doesnt really matter.

Azimuth and his men apparently starved the rest of the crew with crappy gruel yet they still didnt mutiny. Yeah, these Pirates are dumber than a bag full of hammers or crate of anvils. Joe Don was dumped sparing us any more sappy fake romantic subplots. Thats the only reason it didnt rate a 1.0.

Once again the preview talk about mutiny - ok it could happen this time but only if Azimuth and his crew lose the task or the Producers smack them around and force them to mutiny. Otherwise its Joe Dons ho bag that gets the heave HO! next week.

Best part of the hour was the promo for Jericho at 10:59 PM EST.
  • The brain damaged crew still manages to breathe and that is a major accomplishment.

The Captain works the crew until they are too tired to win the challenge and they have not voted the captain out. Who are these mental midgets, CBS executives, Bravo executives or stooges hand picked by show creator. This show is bad, the cast are too stupid to save themselves, and the real stupid people are the advertisers who pay to sell their wares on a show no one should ever watch.
    The mental midgets at CBS had a good show in Jericho, not great, but good, they put it on the shelf forever and when they brought it back people had lost interest or found other things to watch.
    I would rather watch reruns of JAG, NCIS or The Unit than this piece of trash.