Pirate Master Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

Episode 10 discussion thread

royboycrashfan

[1]Jul 31, 2007
    • level: 19
    I was surprised the decision to cut Nessa adrift was unanimous. One, Nessa is not the greatest threat at this point. Two, Kendra's weakness would be most detrimental to Jay and Ben. If Kendra's on the Black Crew, how's Jay/Ben going to look losing to her?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

turtwigrocks45

[2]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 2
    I AM PISSED OFFFFF that nessa got eliminated since she was sort of the backbone against this newly-formed Ben, Jay, and Christa alliance. I'm glad, however, that she pointed out that those three might have an alliance so that way Kendra, Laurel, and Louie can do something about it. As a matter of fact, on the preview for the next episode we see Kendra talking to christa and the announcer saying that she might put a dent in Jay's plans. I honestly dont like Jay, but I wouldnt be shocked if he won.
    Edited on 08/01/2007 8:45am

DarkPaladin1000

[3]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    Jay is totally awesome

I really want him to wim, he's been a genius on this show. This was an okay episode, lots of fun backstabbing, Kendra is still around even though she was awful in the challenge, and nnoying nessa is finally out. All in all I give it a 6 or a 7 out of 10. ps Pochama (Piplup for you Americans) FTW

geoffmaze

[4]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 5

One difference with PM vs. Survivor which I like is there apparently is not a Jury to decide the winner. Apparently they have to compete to find a treasure. How many Finalists? 2 or 3? As much as Kendra is useless as a player, she is good to keep around, someone who could likely be beaten in the end. Jay is playing a fantastic game even if he's getting quite annoying...P*ssed at CBS for pulling the show on TV but have resigned myself to watching on-line, at least that is an option...

mdrelliman

[5]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 8
    Great ep I can't wait for the next one from what I heard from the preview you know Kendra's eavesdropping could ruin Jays plans

mitchfel

[6]Aug 4, 2007
    • level: 9
    o god I hate Kendra...i hate her soo much. I really feel the challenges (expeditions) are what really ruins this show, i mean survivor challenges you get so involved...cheering and feeling anxious etc. The thing is the whole thing is really irrelevant cause both teams get to the treasure burial site and dig. Having a lead at anytime gives you no benefit in the end. Ahh well its covered the in between survivor time...barely

royboycrashfan

[7]Aug 4, 2007
    • level: 19
    mitchfel wrote:
    The thing is the whole thing is really irrelevant cause both teams get to the treasure burial site and dig. Having a lead at anytime gives you no benefit in the end.
    Sometimes, the treasure is right there and you don't have to dig for it. In those situations, gaining a lead is important. But yeah, you shouldn't need to dig for the treasure. Maybe they could look for the treasure in one of several places, and if it's not there, try a different spot. There wouldn't be any digging involved. They'd be given some kind of clue telling you how it is hidden, and a (not too) vague hint at which specific location.

pogboy_64

[8]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 2

Nessa was my favouriteperson on this show and now that she's gone, I am refusing to watch it. I can't stand anyone else and I can't believe that they would get rid of her before Kendra. The nerve...

Don't mind me, I'm just really mad that Nessa's gone