TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Pirate Master Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

Episode 11 discussion thread

royboycrashfan

[1]Aug 8, 2007
    • level: 19
    They finally got rid of Kendra, and for good reason: she's so sneaky, she could be the one who jeopardizes Jay's (or even anybody's)plan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

turtwigrocks45

[2]Aug 8, 2007
    • level: 2
    To me, the episode was nothing compared to the preview of the next episode: christa is crying and ben looks mad and they actually start to talk about getting rid of Jay.

DarkPaladin1000

[3]Aug 8, 2007
    • level: 10
    yeah, totally, I'm excited for next week's episode

I felt kinda sorry for Christa, Ben, and Louie for getting no gold...

geoffmaze

[4]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 5
    Well I guess it's 6 strikes your out! Kendra dodged a fusilade of bullets to get this far and I'm glad the Pirates kept their word and bounced Kendra not Louie. What a rip no gold, that must have been deflating, Jay was no doubt laughing to himself. How dumb is Ben getting cheated out of $2K, COME ON THE GUY PULLS THE SAME CARD 4 times in a row and you just chalk it off to chance and bad luck? You know the PT Barnum line. Next week looks exciting, darn shame this show didn't catch on, lot of potential with a couple of tweaks here and there....

spliced

[5]Aug 13, 2007
    • level: 7

Finally I got caught up on this show.

Even though I like seeing the underdog do well I'm glad Kenda is gone. She got some money out of it so that's good for her, but the game is getting boring. Jay is totally dominating and I don't think Kendra had much chance of doing anything about it. Early in the game I liked Jay because it's fun to see a snake stir things up but now he's got too much power and I don't actually want to see him win.

I knew when I saw the red team for the challenge that I wasn't going to like this episode much. I would have loved to have seen Christa/Jay/Kendra go against Ben/Laurel/Louie.

Edited on 08/13/2007 8:00am

royboycrashfan

[6]Aug 15, 2007
    • level: 19
    Except if Kendra was on the Black Crew, it would be harder for the other person to throw the expedition without looking weak.
    Edited on 08/15/2007 4:27pm